Revelations & Acceptance Or Not?

Let's Make History!

                  Three girls were called to a sole room, where stood a few instructors. The girls bowed politely before standing in front of them, wondering why they were called all of a sudden. They fidgeted in their places, glancing at one another, Chanhee stuck close to Yeonju, who just stood silently with a blank expression. Saomi just stood, rubbing her arms nervously, as she kept glancing around the room. The instructors then broke out into a small smile, surprising the three girls. 

"You guys will be debuting," One instructor stated, with a nod of his head. The girls stood speechless before they broke into smiles as well, Saomi started jumping up and down because of happiness while Chanhee and Yeonju just stood silently with bright smiles on their faces as they hugged each other tightly. Some instructors chuckled at their reactions before clearing their throats, breaking the girls' little celebration. "You three will not be the only ones, as two others will be debuting with you though, one's coming back from China since she had some issues to settle while the other is coming from New York. So please welcome them, arasso?" He said, his face stern as he stared each girl in the eye.

"Neh!" The three said with a nod. They were nervous and curious as to who those two would be, I mean, their both from different countries, will they even be able to communicate? Suddenly, a worker knocked on the door to inform the instructor that one of the members has arrived and is in the lobby. He nodded and headed out, leaving the girls with their instructors, they were then being taught some manners and things to take note of. They were also informed of their group name, style, songs and etc.

Chanhee raised her hand lazily, her instructor nodded at her, "So basically, we'll be called Volume Karma? And we're like a R&B, pop and electro group?" she asked or confirmed. Saomi and Yeonju, looked at her and back at the instructors equally curious. The instructors nodded with a firm expression, continuing on the little conference. The door then opened, revealing a familiar Chinese girl, who bowed to everyone, and everyone else likewise. 

"Girls, this is Lu Mei Xiang, she will be your lead rapper and main dancer." The instructor from earlier, Mr. Kang, announced, motioning his hands to the quite tall girl beside him who grinned and waved. Saomi waved back enthusiastically, Yeonju waved back but Chanhee just gave a tiny smile.

Saomi then approached the girl with bright smile, "Ni hao!" she exclaimed with a small gigggle before she continued, "Takayami Saomi, at your service. In charge of vocals, the lead vocal and visual! Nice to meet you Xia Meng-ssi!". She then shook hands with the girl, who shook back with a smile. Yeonju then went and approached the girl as well, Chanhee latched onto her arm as they stood in front of the girl, "Annyeonghase yo, Choi Yeonju imnida. Main vocal, sub-rapper and main dancer," Yeonju said, with a small grin, which was returned. Chanhee then stared at the girl blankly, "Annyeonghaseyo Kim Chanhee imnida. Maknae, lead dancer and sub-rapper." she introduced herself plainly. Mei Xiang nodded, she smiled at the girls, "Lu Mei Xiang imnida, it's nice to meet you too." she said with a small nod. 

"Alright, enough with the introductions, your leader will be arriving tomorrow, so we will just hand out these lyrics that you must memorize by Wednesday, since today is Monday." 

"Neh," The girls nodded, they stared at their sheets of music, it was a lot to memorise. "Ah!" Saomi exclaimed suddenly, surprising the other three girls, "What about the other member?" she asked concerned. 

"Oh, she already has the lyrics and has been briefed about everything. We sent it to her yesterday through e-mail," The members nodded their heads slowly, a bit jealous that the other member had more time to memorize but then would she really? When she's constantly moving from plane to plane? After the short practice, the girls headed home to rest early since tomorrow would be a big day for them and the next upcoming days. More training.



The next day:

                  Standing in front of big building that was SM Entertainment, Misa stared blankly, her thoughts up in the clouds. Suddenly, an arm draped itself over her shoulders, breaking her chain of thoughts. She peered up to see her twin brother staring at her with a reassuring smile; shaking her head at him she entered the building, with him following behind.

"You do know I'm not a baby anymore, bro." Misa said turning to her brother, her arms crossed over her chest as she rose an eyebrow at her older brother by two hours. Soohae shrugged in a laid-back way, giving her a sheepish smile which she shook her head at.

"Yeah, but to me you're still a baby." Soohae stated with a laugh earning him a playful slap on the arm. He feigned being hurt, which she rolled her eyes at as she approached the girl at the counter who gave her a snobbish stare. Misa just stared at the girl, not caring at all how she stared at her; she didn't care. 

"Who are you?" The girl asked a bit impolite, as she played with her nails. 

"Sam Minmi." Misa mumbled embarrassingly, she was quite shy of her name since she thought that it sounded a bit weird. The girl rose her eyebrow in an arrogant matter, pretending to look through a notebook that was upside down.

"Well, you're not listed here so please, leave." She said with a smile, that was obviously fake. Misa rose an eyebrow at her, a smirk playing at lips.

"Oh, really? Maybe you can't see properly, since whatever you have in your hand is upside down, miss." Misa said with a shrug. The girl stared at her weirdly, before looking at the book in her hand, she then immediately turned it upright, a blush painted on her dolled up face, might I say, overly dolled up face. Before the girl at the counter could say anything else, Mr.Kang came and approached the two.

"I see, Ms. Lee is giving you a hard time, Minmi-ssi?" Mr. Kang said, giving 'Ms.Lee' a stern look, or more like a glare as the girl cowered and went back to whatever she was doing. Misa inwardly at 'Ms.Lee's misfortune, as she bowed politely at Mr.Kang.

"Well, not really." Misa said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice, her brother in the background stifling his laughter, though it wasn't much help. 

"I see you brought you're twin brother." Mr.Kang stated, gesturing to her annoyingly somehow way taller than her twin brother, Soohae. He then bowed, knowing he was being called.

"Please take care of my sister." Soohae said, a serious look on his face. Well, here comes the protective brother Soohae! Mr.Kang chuckled with a nod, promising that he would. Misa sighed at her brother's protectiveness, ignoring her brother she turned to the older man.

"Mr.Kang, where do I meet the members?" Misa asked, curiousity getting the better of her. Bidding farewell to her brother, she followed Mr.Kang to a room that now had "Volume Karma's Practice Room" on it. He entered first, then followed Misa.

"This is the last member, she will be the leader of your group and will be the main rapper, main-vocal and sub-dancer." Mr.Kang said, nodding his head at the tall girl. 

Misa bowed politely, giving a small smile, "Annyeonghase yo, Sam Minmi imnida. Nice to meet you guys." she said a bit nervously, though she tried not to let it be seen as she masked it with a smile. The members stared at her before she was hugged by an excited Yeonju.

"Minnie!" Yeonju exclaimed, giving the older girl a tight hug. Misa stood still in shock before hugging the girl back tightly, missing her childhood friend. After all these years, they finally get to meet since they were tired of chatting and video chatting. Soon enough, the girls were comfortable with each other, and started to talk idly before they began practice. 

Saomi then poked Misa, "Let's call you Misa." she randomly stated. Misa stared at her in confusion before nodding her head unsurely, Saomi squealed clapping her hands happily. "Leader Misa!" She exclaimed, the members and instructors nodded their heads in agreement. Misa laughed with the other members at the oldest's enthusiasm.

Before they knew it, practice started and all five of them turned into serious people as they focused on everything for their upcoming debut.


 

"Get ready karma, a Volume Karma, that is."