Take A Look~

Let's Make History!

                Trainees, they are the people who train everyday, working through blood, sweat and tears, all to achieve the same dream; to become an idol. There are more and more idol's debuting now a days, it's almost hard to keep up. Though, that doesn't waver the hearts and work of the trainees. There are trainees from Korea, China, Japan and all over the world. They come in different races and faces. Different entertainment agencies all train these people to realize their dreams.

                On the news:

SM Entertainment has just announced that they will have a new girl group debuting. An official of SM has stated that their teasers and profiles will be revealed in three weeks. They will be called Volume Karma or VOKA for short. 

"I've seen them train, and their quite talented!" Leeteuk, leader of boy band Super Junior stated as well, regarding the news.

Will these girls be like their sunbae-nims Girl's Generation or f(x)? 

Let's hope and wish them the best!

 

Chanhee:

"I've been a trainee for the past three years, my passion is dance."

Dozens of trainees stood in the practice room, as their dance instructor watched them with scrutinizing stares. The music played, each group dancing to the beat. Some being scolded by the instructor others given advice. Popping and locking to the beat, they moved around the room, some collapsing onto the floor in exhaustion while the rest continued to dance. People slowly were being told to stand at the side, due to their 'lack' of participation or work. There was a sole group that stayed dancing, and it has been hours since they've been practicing the choreography. Finally, after hours of dancing, the training ended with trainees sweating and groaning in pain. 

Surprisingly, there stood a few who continued to dance like no tomorrow. And one of them was a girl named, Kim Chanhee.

 

"Umma, I want to be an idol." Chanhee told her parents, as they ate their dinner. Her parents paused, turning to their daughter in surprise. Her mother kindly asking her why, "Because I love to dance. You know that right?" she plainly said. 

"If that's what you want." Her father said, with a smile. Chanhee smiled back, thanking them happily. They continued their dinner with random topics and other things...

The next week, Chanhee and her family signed her up for an audition at SM Entertainment. Waiting outside the audition room, her family waited patiently but nervously. While Chanhee danced her best for the judges in front of her. She danced to SNSD's Genie, which is quite a risk. Then she went onto singing and rapping, getting pretty okay scores in rapping though she needed to improve on her singing skills. But, her dancing skills were right on the dot.

Walking out of the room slowly, with a blank expression her family stood up. They rushed to her asking her how it went non-stop. She suddenly squealed as she jumped happily, "I got in!" she exclaimed hugging her mother.

 

Mei Xiang:

"Words that come out through my mouth, they go by like lightning."

Standing in the middle of a group of trainees, they were all forming a circle as two people battled it out, through rap. Cheering and moving to the beats of the music, as they listened to these two people speedily rap, they were pretty good. The instructor watching from the sidelines, nodding his head as well to the beat. Moving their hands to the beat, a rapper started to make the opponent back up due to the pressure of this person's rap. Finally, getting their chance after being quite for a while, they let out a smirk before letting out a whirl wind of words. The opponent who thought they had won, took steps back from this person, and ended up sitting on the floor. The crowd of trainees cheered, laughter from their trainer erupting with others. 

The winner, stood grinning proudly as she pumped her fist in the air. She was the lightning rapper, Mei Xiang.

 

Entering the building, where an audition was being held, Mei Xiang entered the room confidently. Walking briskly to the room where her fate was to unfold, now she stood in front of the judges. Her mind going berserk out of being nervous. She then did what she was asked, dance, sing and rap. She got okay results in her singing, good results in her dancing and the best in rapping. 

"You're accepted. You can transfer to Korea in five days," The main judge said plainly, Mei Xiang bowed quickly. Exiting the room, she started screaming in joy, happy that she could finally prove to her brother. People around stared at her weirdly, giving her looks which she ignored, as she skipped back home to share the great news to her parents.

"Gege, Korea, here I come." Mei Xiang said to herself, with a smirk.

 

Yeonju:

"I basically just came because of my friends, that and my love for music."

Singing to her instructor, pausing when ever she was asked to. She took a big breath, doing her best with her vocals. Her voice to her was normal, but to other's it was just so sweet to the ears. Everyone in the room, paused, wanting to listen more leaning into their seats. The instructor closed her eyes, bobbing her head softly to the ballad. After the song, people clapped for the girl. She laughed sheepishly, bowing politely and flashing a peace sign. Her friend, walked up to her giving her a hug. Her training session was now done, after countless hours of training the whole day.

Still with a grin on her face, she walked away with her friend laughing. A sweet voice to match her young face, Choi Yeonju.

 

"Umma~ Appa~ I'm going to the audition now." Yeonju sang, her parents each gave her head and wished her the best. They dropped her off at the building before leaving, she walked up the steps quietly as she entered the building softly, knocking on the audition room door. The judges nodded at her, to begin. She started to sing her favorite ballad, as loudly as she could. The judges nodded their heads to each other, as they faced one another. Then they moved onto dancing which she was good at, and rapping which she was okay at. Practically, in a way she aced the audition. 

Knowing that she did well, she awaited the positive answer. "You can start training tomorrow," They said with a nod. She bowed politely before leaving the room silently, walking to her home with a grin on her face. She was ecstastic.

 

Misa:

"I'm here to achieve the dream that my mother wasn't able to."

Working endlessly, through late hours; she wanted perfection, though she knew no one was perfect. Her aim was something that was close to perfect, to make the person up in the air proud of her. She started dancing and singing along to Jay Park's Know Your Name. It was late at night, and yet she wouldn't stop no matter how tired and exhausted she was. After finishing the dance, she fell to the floor as she lied there; sweat running down her face, her clothes sticking to her. She propped herself up on her elbows as she grabbed a bottle of water, drinking it and pouring a bit over her head. She stared up at the ceiling before dozing off.

Always striving for the best of the best of results. A hard working passion, Sam Min Mi

 

"Bro, will I do okay?" Misa asked her fraternal twin brother worriedly, her hands shaking due to being nervous. Her brother sighed, giving her a brotherly hug, comforting her, "You'll do fine." he said warmly. It was her fourth time already, to audition and she just hoped and prayed that she'd do well or else all her efforts would be put to waste. With a sigh, Misa nodded before she was called up and entered the room after her brother wished her luck, "Break a leg." Soohae said with a laugh, easing her nervousness.

After her short introduction, she started to showcase her talents, the judges watching her with hawk like eyes, watching her every move. After a while into the songs, she became more confident, enhancing her singing, dancing and rapping. Her results were far more than what she expected, she got an okay in dancing and good in rapping and singing. After leaving the room, she tackled her brother in a hug, her bottled up uneasiness falling out of her eyes through tears as she hugged him tightly, he chuckled rubbing her back soothingly. "I'm guessing you got great results." Soohae said with a proud smile, as she nodded flashing her gummy smile. "Yeah, I did." Misa exclaimed like a child, as they both walked out to inform their father of the great news.

"Mom, I'll make you proud. Just watch me," Misa softly whispered, a soft smile playing upon her lips as she stared up at the sky, tears slowly falling.

 

Saomi:

" I don't want to be dependant anymore, I'm going to be independant."

Singing her heart out, her hypnotizing voice catching everyone's attention in the room; it was a loud voice that gave you goose bumps, the good ones at that. The instructor nodded with a grin, giving her advices on her breathing and so on so far. The girl smiled sweetly with a nod, going back to the melodies over and over. Hours and hours later, she pouted and asked her instructor through aegyo to give her a break. Surprisingly, her aegyo worked and the reluctant intstructor gave her break. The girl dashed out of the room like a cheetah, running to the coffee machine to hype herself up. The people around, laughing or giving her weird looks.

Soulful voice, trapping everyone in a hypnosis. Childish at heart despite her adult looks, Takayami Saomi.

 

Her family, consisting of all girls all huddled around the corner, her mother tearing up. "My baby's growing up so fast!" She sobbed, as Saomi's older sister hugged their mother. Saomi teared up as well before entering the audition room, her family's shout of good luck, washing away and nervousness. She approached the judges confidently, as she showcased her talents. Singing her whole heart out, the judges sat stunned. Obviously, she got great results in her singing, her dancing was okay but she didn't do too well in rapping, but that was alright. 

"I DID IT!!!" The girl squealed quite loudly, earning glares from passer byers. She glomped her family, as they all jumped and squealed in happiness. Then they all ended up sobbing due to the immense happiness. "Excuse me, but you're scaring the other people here." A worker said, to the family, he jumped back in shock as they all turned to him with tear stricken faces, their make-up all smudged up. He bowed quickly, dashing away muttering prayers. The family gave him a questioning look before shrugging and skipping away happily.

 

 

 

All these girls were asked to train together as a group the next day, they were going to debut.