Sweetness Turned Upside Down~

Let's Make History!

 

                The girls were all sleeping soundly in the house, some snoring and mumbles could be heard from their rooms. Someone rang their doorbell over and over, which woke up semi-light sleeper, Yeonju. She grudgily sat up, rubbing her eyes as she yawned; walking slowly to the door. Opening the door, revealing a familiar face. Due to it being early in the morning and on a weekend at that, Yeonju couldn't see as properly. 

"Why are you ringing the doorbell when you have the key to the house, Misa?" Yeonju mumbled tiredly, opening the door widely. 'Misa' gave the girl a strange look, before chuckling. Yeonju stopped rubbing her eyes, now realizing something. Wait, Misa isn't that tall and she doesn't have a very deep voice...She stared up at the tall Misa-looking person, and raised an eyebrow at the person questioningly.

"Misa's my fraternal twin sister." Soohae stated with shake of his head. Usually people mistook his sister for him not the other way around. Did he look girly or something?

"Oh..." Yeonju blankly mumbled with a shrug as she closed the door behind him, returning to her room to go back to sleep. Soohae just stood watching the girl's movement, before heading to his sister's room. He poked her cheek multiple times and ruffled her hair as he bent down beside her bed.

"Oi, wake up." Soohae whispered in her ear, this was not going to be easy since she was a heavy sleeper. Misa mumbled incoherent words as she turned in her sleep, snuggling deeper into her pillow. She loved to sleep on her belly. Soohae sighed, ruffling his hair. On the other side of the room, Saomi took off her sleeping mask and glanced at the unfamiliar short hair. She then screamed thinking he was a robber, pounding her pillow at him.

Misa screamed back, as she stumbled off her bed in shock. "Ugh," She groaned, clutching at her head with her right hand as she propped herself up with her left arm. Misa stared at the scene of her brother being beaten up by Saomi with a pillow. Yes, a pillow, a pink fluffy pillow.

"What's going on?" Yeonju grumbled from the doorway, with Chanhee beside her glaring at Soohae and Saomi. Mei was the heaviest sleeper in the house, so she was still in dream land. Misa was laughing so hard that she shed tears, as she wiped them after her little giggle fit. Soohae groaned, glaring up at Saomi who gave him an innocent smile.

"What the hell, was that for?!" Soohae exclaimed, raising an eyebrow at Saomi. 

With a pout, she pointed at him accusingly, "It's your fault!" she exclaimed like a child. She huffed and crossed her arms, turning her head the other way.

"W-what?" Soohae mumbled, he sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's pretty much your fault, bro. You did come here unannounced and you do know that it's like, what seven in the morning?" Misa said with a roll of her eyes. It was the weekend and that meant they could sleep in a bit more. 

"If you say so," Soohae said with a shrug. The girls then all got ready for the day, after waking up Mei. 


           

       On The News:

 

SM Entertainment released the next two member's teaser photos. One member is a Japanese girl, Takayami Saomi, a '91 liner. She will be VOKA's lead vocal, visual and sub-dancer. We've also found a pre-debut video of her singing BoA's "Easy".  This girl has very powerful vocals, that has fans in awe. Next member is a Korean, Choi Yeonju, the "visual maknae" of the group. Yeonju will be the main vocal, sub-rapper and main dancer. It seems she's quite talented, but not only her, all the member seem to be. She seems to know Taekwando along with the maknae, which was just revealed today. 
 


The members all seem to be promising, though we have yet to see their leader.

Let's look forward to Volume Karma's debut soon!

 

 

"D'awee~ My yeobo is so adorable." Maknae, Chanhee exclaimed hugging Yeonju as they all watched the news. No, they weren't in that kind of relationship, it was just a friendly nickname. Misa gave the two a sort of mixed feeling kind of look, she thought that they were cute but a bit weirded out by them sometimes, since they were really sweet with each other.

"Saomi-unnie~ You look so y!" Mei exclaimed winking at Saomi, who smiled and thanked the girl.

"Well, you all looked great in your photoshoots." Misa said putting both her hands up in a thumbs up gesture. The members nodded with small laughs. "You're so adorable little leader!" Saomi squealed, tackling the leader in a hug, who ended up stumbling at the sudden weight put on her.

"And you look at us weirdly for being sweet." Chanhee pointed out, with an eyebrow raised. Misa blankly stared at her, making the maknae line laugh at Chanhee's statement. Soohae popped in, as he announced that their breakfast was ready. He was making them breakfast to apologize for the earlier predicament.

"Mm~ Pancakes!!!" Misa, Yeonju and Mei exclaimed childishly, rushing to the table hungrily. They stacked their plates with pancakes, Saomi and Chanhee then followed but slowly. Then their doorbell rang once again, everyone stared at Misa who pouted before heading to the door. 

Peeking through the tiny whole, she opened the door unsurely. Bowing at the person, her expression nothing but confused.

"E-eh, sunbae-nim, why are you here?" Misa questioned the tall guy that stood in front of her, he had a cap on and sunglasses but it was obvious to her, who it was. Then she was hit with realization, "MEI! Your gege is here!" She half-shouted, leading Luhan to where everyone was having breakfast.

The girl stared in shock, as they stood up abruptly bowing at him, who bowed back. Luhan then smiled at them before he glared at his little sister who gave him a sheepish smile.

"Ya! Why didn't you tell me?!" Luhan asked, a pout slowly forming on his face. The thought that ran through the girls' minds were obviously, 'cute'. Misa blinked at the two, as she glanced at her brother for help, he shrugged. They then sat down, staring as the two siblings argued.

"Just because!" Mei exclaimed childishly, sticking her tongue out at her brother playfully who glared; pinching her cheeks a bit tightly. 

"Is that anyway to talk to your gege?!" Luhan asked or said, with a fake glare. Mei shrugged making Luhan sigh before he sat on one of the empty chairs in the small apartment. Mei then went back to eating her pancakes, glancing every so often at her brother.

"Luhan! Luhan-hyung!" Voices called out from outside.