Are You Guys High Or Something?!

Let's Make History!

Author's Note-eu; This chapter is not relate to the previous one. That is all~ And I'm going to make some series in here called the "Crack Series" this is one of them~ So, bye-yeom!


 

The girls of VOKA, were just lazing around like the lazy bums they were. Chanhee and Yeonju playing around with their laptops, while Saomi was the only one doing something a bit productive as she was doing some sit-ups in her room while blasting music. But, Misa and Mei were just lounging on their couch; Misa was surfing through channels with her feet dangling off the side of the couch as she lied on her back while Mei propped her feet onto the small table in front while lying her head on Misa's lap.
 
"TURN ALL THE LIGHTS ON!" Lyrics from the channel of MTV blasted, as Turn On The Lights by T-Pain ft. NeYo played. The girls stared at each other before they began to do derp moves once they stood, as they started to sing along. Unknowingly, Yeonju and Chanhee, the most mischievous ones, were video recording them...
 
"What are you guys doing?" Creepyeo--I mean, Chanyeol asked the two who were too absorbed in their little session. He turned his head, to face Yeonju and Chanhee, who shook their heads hoplessly. The rest of EXO blinked in shock as they stared at the girls weirdly, before Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Baekhyun joined them in dancing around.
 
"TURN ALL THE LIGHTS ON!!!" Misa screamed out, running around until she bumped into the tallest person in the dorm. "Oh, AYO WHADDUP KREES?!" She exclaimed, flashing him a wide grin.
 
"Ayo wassup...?" Kris replied back, a smirk appearing on his face as he raised an eyebrow amusingly. Misa shrugged before winking, as she dashed towards the living room that was turned into a derp club. 
 
Suddenly, Misa started to lift her huge shirt trying to get it off. Making the people around give her strange looks. "TAO! MISA'S STRIPPING FOR YOUR LOVE!" Mei shouted, as she flailed her arms around.
 
"What? W-WHAT? NO! I HAVE A SLEEVELESS UNDER!!" Misa exclaimed, her face a bright red as she held her shirt in her hand. Indeed, she was wearing a sleeveless white shirt under.
 
"Me?" Tao asked, a blush upon his cheeks, his finger pointing at himself unsure; he was quite flustered and confused. The boys of EXO started to snicker as they teased EXO-M's maknae, nudging and saying playful words.
 
"Aishee, YA! MEI XIANG!" Misa shouted, chasing after Mei immediately, who started dash around, jumping over and around stuff. Kai who was just like the boys of EXO, stood at the side watching amusingly as the two girls chased each other. 
 
"You can't hurt me now! I got my fruit ninja buddy on my side!" Mei exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at Misa playfully who gave her a weird look.
 
"W-well, Tao Tao my panda ninja buddy will help me! Ha!" Misa retorted, sticking her tongue out as well, as she linked arms with Tao who blinked curiously but nodded. Unknowingly, someone stood at the side, jealousy engulfing him, though, he tried his best to surpress it.
 
"Ha! We fruit ninja's can beat you, right Kai?!" Mei mock laughed, turning to Kai, who nodded unsurely as he shot s a desperate look; as did Tao.
"Ohoho~ We'll see!" Misa smirked, her grip on Tao tightening; making Tao gulp unknowingly, nervous as to what Misa had up her sleeve.
 
"Yeah, we'll see!"
 
"Then, we'll all be the witness' and judges~" Yeonju sang, motioning her hands to her, Chanhee and the rest of EXO who grinned and nodded.
 
"Alright! WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!" Mei and Misa exclaimed before dragging their 'ninja' buddies to the opposite directions. Tao who couldn't resist his dear friend, followed her obediently to where ever they were going to plan their little 'plan' but not before asking her if they would be able to have some sweets at the same time. While with Kai, who didn't know what to say, shrugged as he started to tell her what he had in mind.