Finally!

Let's Make History!

          All the girls looked at each other with disbelieving looks. Were the people outside, really the people they thought they were?!  Luhan stood up and disappeared before walking back in, with very familiar faces trailing behind him. The girls of Volume Karma literally held their breaths, I mean who wouldn't when the EXO-M was standing right in front of them?!

The girls stood up quickly, as they bowed politely. EXO-M bowed back, and did their introduction. Moments later, there was a very awkward atmosphere surrounding everyone. Glances and stares were the only thing everyone was doing until Mei couldn't take it anymore.

"Gege! Look now everyone is awkward!" Mei exclaimed pointing at Luhan accusingly with a glare. Luhan gasped then glared back at his sister, questioning why it was his fault. "B-becau--" 

"Mei-ah, it's okay. It's not his fault." Misa said, patting the girl on the head with a small smile. Mei pouted, directing her glare at the older girl who stuck her tongue out playfully. Soon enough, the atmosphere loosened up, and everyone was chatting here and there. Misa paused her eyes roaming the room, Chanhee, Yeonju, Luhan and Lay were in a corner chatting animatedly, Saomi was talking to Chen about singing as expected of the lead vocals while Misa, Mei, Xiumin, Tao and Kris sat in the living room. The main people who talked were Xiumin and Mei, while Misa, Tao and Kris spoke here and there, still listening to the conversation. Soohae abandoned his socially awkward sister to fend for herself as he had to run some errands.

"Oh! Do you guys know what Misa's real name is?" Mei asked slyly, as she glanced at the surprised Misa who glared at her with a small pout. Misa was hoping that she didn't mention her real name, she was quite shy of it since she thought it sounded weird.

"Ehh, no!" Xiumin exclaimed, he curiously peered at the shy Misa, who was glaring daggers at Mei. 

"I don't eiher, do you know gege?" Tao said, turning to Kris who shook his head. They all stared at Misa who hid her face with her hands shyly, a blush making its way onto her cheeks.

"It's Sam Minmi~" Mei stated with a grin, earning her a playful slap on the arm from Misa. Mei stuck her tongue out playfully as the boys chuckled at their childish antics.

"I think it's cute," Tao mumbled though everyone heard him, they all froze staring at him. Misa blushed even more as she stared at Tao confusingly. Realizing that he said it out loud, Tao blushed and covered his face with one hand. Xiumin spotted his blush as well as Kris, nudging the maknae teasingly. Mei wiggled her eyebrows playfully as Misa rolled her eyes with a small laugh.

"Well, I think it's cute too." Kris said with a smile, Xiumin nodded with his bright smile. Misa bowed her head, thanking them; her face red from embarrassment. "See!" Mei exclaimed with a laugh, then they all laughed as they continued their conversations. 

 

 


                       Suddenly, VOKA's manager came saying that Misa had to do her photoshoot as well. She sighed, getting up grudgily as she bowed politely to the members of EXO-M and waving goodbye to her fellow members. "Wait, can we come too? Pweeassee~?" Saomi exclaimed, making Misa and their manager pause; Saomi did her best aegyo, their manager sighed allowing them to come. The members of EXO-M glanced at their leader, who sighed and nodded his head. Xiumin grinned with Luhan as they followed behind. 

"W-what?" Misa stuttered shyly, she wasn't very comfortable with everyone watching her photoshoot. Agh, what do I do?! What if I make a fool out of myself?! She thought to herself. 

"We're gonna come to bring our dear leader support!" Mei exclaimed with her arms spread wide, finally, hugging Misa; who pouted childishly. "Up to you," Misa mumbled, everyone filed into their rides as they headed to SM Ent. building. The boys made sure to disguise themselves, though that was a futile attempt. Gesturing that the girls go in first while the fans were pre-occupied with them, the girls quietly and sneakily entered the building, hiding their faces.

Upon reaching the photoshoot, Misa was dragged away for hair, make-up and etc. Saomi busied herself with the mirror as she fixed her hair, with Chanhee beside her doing the same. Mei and Yeonju just sat on the couch, playing with their little gadgets. Moments later, EXO-M arrived as they panted from the tiring activities they were doing, though they still loved their fans. Misa then popped out decked in blue and white. She stretched the dress with her hand, as she looked at the dress from her view. She then proceeded to play with her white fluffy hat, her hands the fabric. 

When Misa turned around, she jumped a bit from shock then she let out a nervous laugh. Everyone did their 'Fighting' gesture, which made her calm down more. Misa smiled brightly at them, as she headed onto the set, the photographer waiting for her. Posing, accordingly for the photographer, she forgot all about the people watching her; her eyes focused on the camera. 

While everyone was waiting for Misa, Luhan casually draped his arm over Chanhee's shoulders, making the girl blush lightly. Mei from the corner of her eye, smirked as she nudged Yeonju and nodded her head at the pair. They snickered, it was too cute. 

"Ya~ What are you doing to Chanhee-ah?" Lay asked, his eyebrow raised. The members, upon hearing what Lay said, turned to Luhan who immediately moved his arm off. Yeah, what are you doing? Chanhee thought, as she bit her lip nervously.

"N-nothing!" Luhan exclaimed grinning innocently. Lay and Kris shook their head at him, going back to what ever they were doing.

"PERFECT! GOOD, THAT ONE!" The photographer shouted, making everyone jump. What the- Misa mumbled in her head.

She looks so cute... A certain wushu ninja thought, staring at Misa. Xiumin jumped, giving her a thumbs up which made her laugh out loud but they both ended up getting scolded by the photographer.  After that, the photoshoot was finished, Misa had changed back to her original clothes as they all sat around the set. Then other heads popped in, revealing EXO-K. Now all of EXO were in here.

VOKA girls bowed politely at them, as they bowed back. The EXO boys, greeted each other in brotherly ways as they caught up with each other. The girls didn't know what to do until they were let into the conversations, as they all talked in groups. 

"Whoa, the leaders are in the same group!" Mei blurted out randomly, earning laughs and teasing. Misa shook her head at the second maknae's antics. She, Kris, Suho and Xiumin were all talking about their members, trainee life, and their members' habits. Unknowingly, eyes kept glancing at certain people. Mei was taking with Tao, Luhan and Kai. She almost couldn't hide her excitement when Kai was beside her. Yes, her bias in EXO was the Kai.

Chanhee talked honestly with Sehun and Chen while Yeonju and Saomi were chatting with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O. 


 

On the news:

SM Entertainment has finally released the last member's teaser photo. She is apparently the leader, she is a '94 liner. A half Korean and American, Sam Minmi who will go by the stage name of Misa. It seems that this group will be a bi-racial group, since they have Korean, American, Japanese and Chinese members. Misa is also skilled in parkour and judo.

 

Volume Karma will be debuting in five days, please stay tuned!

The girls are all very good-looking and already have fans.
VOKA will surely be a hit!