The Two Not-So-Innocent Maknaes~

Let's Make History!

Breaking News:

SM Entertainment has just released teaser photos of two members. Sources say one of members is the younger sister of Luhan of EXO, a boy band that has recently debuted. Lu Mei Xiang, the supposed sister of Luhan is the lead rapper and main dancer. The next member is to be the maknae of the group, she will be the lead dancer and sub-rapper. These two girls are quite the lookers, aren't they? But what do we expect from SM!

The rest of the members will be released soon as stated by an official of SM Entertainment. Let's wish them the best for their debut! 


Meanwhile with EXO-M in China...

 

                Luhan and the rest of his group members were just in an interview when suddenly, he was asked a quetion he did not expect. "Ah! Luhan, is it true that Mei Xiang of Volume Karma is your sister?" The MC asked, everyone turning to him curiously. Luhan jolted a bit from surprise, what was she talking about? His sister was just at home, well, that was a few months ago...

"Excuse me?" Luhan said, blinking in confusion. The MC giggled as a news picture of her flashed on a screen at the side. Luhan stared at it with a squint of his eyes before his jaw dropped in utter shock. The members gave him questioning looks, expecting him to know about this. "I-I didn't know about this." He said, regaining his composure, sitting back in his seat; his eyes furrowed in thought.

"Oh my~ Sneaky little sister she is!" The MC joked badly, the members being as polite as they could, laughed and nodded. Luhan chuckled, knowing his sister was more than sneaky. Then the interview went back on track, as the MC continued asking questions to liven up the atmosphere.


With the girls of VOKA...

 

                They were all huddled around the TV, watching a Chinese channel, where EXO-M was having their interview. After seeing Luhan's reaction, they erupted in laughs and giggles. "Oh my gosh, nice one Mei." Yeonju exclaimed, hi-fiving the Chinese girl, who returned it. Misa shook her head amusingly at Mei, hi-fiving her as well. Saomi just giggled, as she continued to watch the Chinese interview in interest, Chanhee beside her watching as well after calming down from her tiny laughing fit. 

Since they would be debuting soon, the company decided to move them into their dorm, so they could practice easier and faster. Right now, the girls were on their little break from non-stop dancing and singing. Yesterday, the two maknaes had just finished their photoshoot for the teaser photos. Today, would be Saomi and Yeonju's photoshoot; the leader would be last. 

"Okay, breaks over. You're going to move onto recording now for your last song." Their manager said, with a clap of his hands, urging the girls to move fast; which was exactly what they did. They had recorded around three songs already for their mini-album. Their debut song would be called 'Your Karma!", it was a different style from their female sunbaes who had a very feminine style, but theirs was a chic and mature style. SM Entertainment wanted to try something new, so Volume Karma was their little 'experiment'. 

They would releasing the music video a week after their debut, which was in five days on Inkigayo then Music Bank. To say they were nervous, would be an understatement. 

As they stood in the usual practice room in the building, the music started with a soft piano melody as Mei stood, her back facing the 'audience' like the other members. She then started to rap, turning her head to reveal a smirk, as she started to strut across the room, the members had turned around the moment she started to walk down; starting their choreography. The music then turned into a upbeat sound, the members dancing in complete sync, Saomi with a slow pace walked forward as she sung her part, then Yeonju. After Saomi's high note, Misa walked forward with charisma, crossing her arms over her chest as she started to rap, followed by the maknae, Chanhee. 

They continued that for four hours, with little water breaks in between. It was a usual schedule for them, since they were trainees. 

Though what they didn't notice was that several pairs of eyes watched them practice curiously, as they stood outside the doors of the practice room. It was very intriguing to see the girls work so hard every time, they gave all their best despite some cramps here and there. Their charisma all over the room, it was so strong that it caught your eye the moment you saw them. 



After the girls, except Saomi and Yeonju, finished their practice they left for their dorm. Yeonju and Saomi were busy with their photoshoot a few hours ago. Now it was an hour before midnight, and the girls were exhausted from all the practice. They crashed onto the couch and floor, from exhaustion. Misa sighed, helping the two maknaes onto their bed as she went to her room to take a long deserved bath. The girls had to share rooms, the maknae line: Chanhee, Mei and Yeonju shared one. While, the elder line: Saomi and Misa, shared a room.


The two maknaes then sat up in a hurry, turning to each other with mischievous grins. They hurried to the bathroom, which was unusually unlocked, since their leader was too tired to even care. Chanhee turned off the lights, while Mei stood by the glass door of the bath tub where Misa sat closing her eyes. Chanhee then quietly rushed to Mei, as they both readied their hands in front of the door.

"One," Mei whispered, looking at Chanhee with a grin.

"Two," Chanhee whispered back, with an evil smirk.

"Three!" They exclaimed together, tapping the door loudly, which awoke the leader who started to scream and thrash around. She grabbed the bath robe and peeked out curiously, fear in her eyes. The two maknaes bursted out in laughter, as they clutched their stomachs from laughing too hard; they were even on the floor. Misa pouted in anger, her eyes furrowed at them as she shook her head. 

Misa then picked up a small little scoop and filled it with her bath water, as she smirked at the clueless maknaes. "Revenge!" She exclaimed splashing and soaking Mei and Chanhee who stayed put flabbergasted. 

"Oh my god! Your reactions were hilarious!" Misa said, laughing non-stop as she then maneuvered her way out of the bathroom quickly, running into her room.

"YAA~~ UNNIEE/UMMA!" The maknaes screamed chasing after their leader, but that was futile since Misa had longer legs and was way faster than them. They pounded on the door, only to hear Misa's laughter as she taunted the maknaes.

 

 


"Ugh, no fair." Mei groaned getting two towels for both her and Chanhee, as they dried their hair. They just changed after the little prank, which was returned right away. Misa leaned onto the doorway, her arms crossed over her chest as she smirked at them. 

"That wasn't fair either." She said, sticking her tongue out playfully before she set off for bed. 

"Whatever umma," Chanhee exclaimed, plopping herself onto her bed childishly, as she puffed up her cheeks. Mei pouted and started to play around with her phone as she texted Saomi, while Chanhee surfed the internet. 


"We're back~" Saomi sang, opening the door with a bright smile. It was a wonder where the eldest got all that energy, and...Brightness? Yeonju stared at Saomi weirdly, before retreating to her room as she fell asleep the instant her head hit the pillow.

Saomi shrugged before getting ready for bed as well.



 

They were gonna be on a rollercoaster called life.