Debuted And Striving

Let's Make History!

 

               "Wait," A deep voice yet familiar exclaimed, alerting the girls. The girls turned around to see EXO-M running towards them, stopping, they stood in front of the girls as they caught their breaths. "Fighting!" EXO-M exclaimed, with a bright grins. The girls' faces turned red, as they laughed and did fighting before they left to go on stage. 
 
              Volume Karma's hearts were racing against their chests, they looked at each other with nervous glances before they grinned. The music started, screams could be heard which boosted the girls' confidence, they put on poker faces as they started to do their routine. Fan's chanted along, making the girls touched that they already had fans.
 
              EXO and other SM artists, watched anxiously at the sidelines. TaeTiSeo all held their hands, as they bit their lips nervously watching their hoobaes perform. Luhan smiled proudly, watching his younger sister perform well. 
 
              The next thing they knew, VOKA's debut stage finished. Just like that, the girls all walked off the stage calmly, before they stood in their places in shock. The SM artists then surrounded the girls, as they hugged them. 
 
              "You girls did great!" Tiffany exclaimed with a bright smile, giving each girl a hug. "Yeah, we're such proud sunbaes." Taeyeon added, smiling warmly at them. Seohyun nodded brightly, as she praised them as well.
 
              "Keep up the good work!" Yunho said, patting them on the head affectionately. The girls nodded, as some teared up. They finally debuted, after years of training...It was nice to feel accomplished, their years of frustration and exhaustion finally escaped them through tears.
 
              "Aigoo~" TaeTiSeo cooed, hugging the girls and patting them on the back. EXO chuckled, and helped cheer up the girls; knowing exactly how they felt. 
 
              "Misaaaaa~" Saomi exclaimed, launching herself at the leader who held back her tears to be strong for the group. Misa turned as Saomi hugged the taller girl tightly, her tears dampening Misa's costume lightly. "You know it's okay to cry." Saomi said, sniffling as Misa smiled at her.
 
              "I'm fine, we don't want to ruin the make-up now do we?" Misa said with a small chuckle making Saomi pout and tear up again. Misa smiled warmly as she hugged the oldest one back while patting her back. The rest of the members of VOKA then all hugged their leader who couldn't help but let a few tears escape her eyes. Misa and Yeonju were the only one's in the group who weren't crying as much, then maknae Chanhee just cried a bit while the big crybabies were Saomi and Mei. 
 
              "Oh! We have to go on stage now, you guys did great!" TaeTiSeo exclaimed, hugging VOKA before they headed onto stage as well. The girls nodded, wishing them luck.
 
              "I have to go now, we're on a pretty tight schedule. Bye girls! Keep up the good work, arasso?" Yunho said, with a smile after he checked his watch. The girls nodded, "Neh!" they said waving goodbye to him.
 
              "I'm so proud of you sis!" Luhan exclaimed loudly, giving his younger sister a tight hug; their brother-sister relationship made everyone laugh. 
 
              Suddenly, two arms wrapped around Misa's small waist, making her jolt in surprise. The boys of EXO all stared in shock and some in anger and confusion, as some glared at the person who suddenly hugged Misa.
              
              "You did awesome!" A oh-so-familiar voice said, tightly hugging Misa who laughed and turned to hug him back, he stepped back and let go; only to be hugged again.
 
              "Thanks!" Misa exclaimed with a bright smile, as she hugged her twin brother tightly.
 
              "Soohae-oppa!" Mei exclaimed as well, hugging him. Soohae did buy her coffee, he was like an older brother to them.
 
              "Soohae-oppa~" Chanhee and Yeonju said as well, walking to him.  Soohae laughed, "Oh, I'm this loved already?" he asked making the girls glare at him.
 
              "Agh, you're so egoistic bro." Misa groaned, with a playful roll of her eyes. The boys of EXO just stood awkwardly at the side, certain members glaring at Soohae still.
 
              "OH! Boys, this is Soohae, Misa's fraternal twin brother!" Saomi announced, introducing Soohae to the boys, who widened their eyes in shock. What? Was it that shocking?
             
               "I never knew you had a twin brother," Kris mumbled, his usual expression on his face as he relaxed his glare on the guy. 
 
              "Mianhe, I forgot to tell you guys about him." Misa said, bowing apologetically. 
 
              "Anniya, it's okay." Suho said with a smile, shaking his hands. 
 
              After the little introductions, the girls were ushered back in to the dressing room for an interview. The boys of EXO-K were in the waiting room while EXO-M had to leave for their schedule. Soohae had to leave as well, for his school.
 
              "Annyeonghase yo! We bring the music out," Misa started out, she was sitting in the middle of the couch, in between Chanhee and Mei while Saomi and Yeonju stood at the back. "Volume Karma!" They all said in unison, doing their group gesture. 
 
              The interview continued on calmly, as the members joked around and stayed polite. Surprising the crew with their friendliness and honesty.
 
              "Since you're in the same company, are you close to any SM artists?" The MC asked, as the girls all looked at each other; they passed the mic first to Mei who sheepishly smiled.
 
              "I'm close to Luhan-gege, since he's my brother but Amber-sunbae and I talk as well, but I get too star strucked sometimes." Mei said, with her ever present grin on her face. The girls all had neutral expressions, as they nodded; confirming that. The mic was then passed to the maknae, who took it with a still neutral expression. 
 
              "Hyoyeon-unnie...She is very kind to me, she helps me with my dancing even during my trainee days." Chanhee said pausing here and there, recollecting the moments. She then turned to Yeonju, passing her the mic slowly. Yeonju with her always neutral face, took the mic silently as she held it in front of her unsurely.
 
              "Mm, I'm close to Changmin-oppa, Tiffany-unnie, Jessica-unnie, Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Yeonju softly said, her eyes drifting upwards as she listed the people in her head. Saomi and Mei gave her shocked looks, clearly not knowing that while Misa and Chanhee just sat, nodding their heads. Yeonju stared back at Saomi and Mei blankly, before she passed the mic to Misa who didn't take it until a few seconds.
 
              "Oh! It looks like Saomi and Mei were unaware of that, and that's quite a lot of people." The MC exclaimed, alerting the girls who laughed politely and nodded. Yeonju flashed a bright grin as she just laughed in response, replying with a 'neh'. 
 
              "Uhm, I'm close to Xiumin-oppa, Yunho-sunbae, Henry-oppa, Kris-oppa and Tiffany-unnie." Misa said slowly and calmly, nodding her head lightly at each name. Mei and Saomi exclaimed in surprise, as they stared at Misa in surprise. Misa blinked, staring back at them confusingly before she, Yeonju and Chanhee laughed at the twos reactions.
 
              "You're closer to boys more?" The MC questioned, bringing the girls attention back. 
 
              With a nod, Misa explained, "Dae. It's because I'm quite boy-ish because I have lived with boys for a long time and I can speak in English with Kris-oppa, Henry-oppa and Tiffany-unnie.". The members all nodded blankly, it was only polite to. The MC 'hm-ed' and continued on, as she asked Saomi who she was close with.
 
              "I'm close with Sooyoung-unnie and BoA-sunbae." Saomi said with a bright smile; the interview then continued on smoothly before it ended. The girls ended their schedules by around midnight, they were utterly exhausted as they crashed onto their beds; not caring that they weren't in their pajamas. Once their heads hit their pillows, they fell into a deep slumber.