Slumber

Let's Make History!

It was 5 o'clock in the morning, the girls were already up and getting ready. Their first schedules as idols started today, and they were going to work hard each and everyday. They had more performances at Music Bank and Inkigayo. Then they had a couple of interviews, radio station appearances. It was a lot to handle but the girls faced them head on.

They had barely got to see their friends, EXO, due to schedules. Busy with two music videos and recording the Chinese versions of their songs. This continued on for a few weeks until it was their first showcase. 
 
"You guys okay?" Misa asked everyone, her tired eyes scanning each and every members condition. Each and every one of them, was utterly tired. They've been all around the place, practicing, recording and travelling. 
 
"We'll be fine, unnie." Yeonju said, with a smile. Everyone nodded, before they all let out sighs before moving onto their next schedule. They've been practicing for quite a while, and yesterday, their music video was released. Once the manager came back in, the girls stood instantly and went back to practicing. Their breaks lasted from 10-15 minutes only, to drink water and catch their breaths; so no one would pass out.
 
"Okay, that's it for today." Their manager announced, much to the girls' relief as they gathered their things and headed out the building. Once they stepped foot out of the building, screams and squeals surrounded them. The girls forced a smile tiredly, they were glad that they had this many fans but they were still exhausted and just wanted to head home.
 
"YEONJU-NOONAAAA/UNNIEE LOOOOK HEREEE!!" Yeonju's fans screamed, earning a huge grin from Yeonju who waved brightly at them. 
 
"MISSAAAAAAAAA YOOOOO!" Said person's fans chanted, alerting Misa who blinked and gave them a small smile. Chanhee just smiled at her fans blankly, as they were getting too loud for her ears. Saomi and Mei were the ones who did the most fan service as they signed some autographs and waved at the fans brightly. Where did those two get their energy, seriously?
 
"Ugh." Misa and Yeonju groaned as they crashed onto the couch, not bothering anymore to go to their rooms; falling asleep on the couches was a normal thing for the girls. It was too late to tell those two to go to their beds, the rest of the girls shrugged and headed for their rooms. Eagerly, wanting to get to bed. 
 
Soohae opened the door to VOKA's apartment, as he quietly shut the door after his guests entered as well. He motioned for them to be quiet, heading to the kitchen, they all did. A very tall, figure crouched down in front of the couch Yeonju was sleeping on while another stood behind Misa's. Tao couldn't help but stare at Volume Karma's leader, who slept peacefully on the couch with open slightly while she mumbled incoherent words. Another chuckled, as he poked Yeonju's cheek softly with his creeping smile. 

"Chanyeol-sunbae, what are you doing?" Yeonju asked with a smirk, but her eyes were still shut close. Chanyeol stuttered, as he jumped back in surprise; which made Yeonju laugh at his surprise as she opened one eye to look at the person who poked her. 

"Mmmfeu," Misa mumbled in her sleep as turned to lie on her tummy, burrying her head onto her pillow, while one arm clutched at her panda plushie. Tao blinked in confusion, wondering whether or not she was awake. He shrugged before following the others into the kitchen. 

"How'd you guys get inside?" Yeonju asked, quite frankly; her eyes staring at Chanyeol's with curiousity, as her right hand rubbed at her right eye tiredly. Chanyeol gulped, looking away before flashing her his signature grin when he faced her. 

"Soohae-ssi did," He answered, as he relaxed his posture; now crossing his humongously long legs, with his arms lazily supporting him from behind him. Yeonju nodded, as she yawned before hugging her pillow. They then started to chat idly, while Misa was just sleeping from their side soundly; as if she wasn't there.