Lyrics

Junho & Soeun

He was contemplating with the lyrics he wrote just now. The pencil was twirling around his long finger as a frown reflected on his face. He lets out a sigh as his fiancée poke her head into his small studio with a playful smile on her face.

“Junho-ah! I just thought about wanting us to catch some air but since you’re busy, maybe later.” She smiles; enough to flatter the young man’s heart.

He shook his head gently. “Nah. I’ve already done writing but I think it’s going to have some touch up. Where do you wanted to go?”

She was in a deep thought before cracked into a smirk. “Let’s go to your bedroom. It much comfortable there.” She lets out a loud laugh when her fiancée was flushed with embarrassment not knowing this side of her. “Oh, Junho! I was just kidding.”

Junho tilts his head to the side. “Sometimes you throw a counter attack when I let down my guard, Soeun-ah. You’re so unpredictable.” He said causing the maiden to giggle.

“Oh, come on! It’s not like you never encounter a girl like me.” She crossed her hand. “Your ex-girlfriend?”

“I rather not saying anything about her. Truthfully, I don’t even remember how does she looked like.”

A sneaky smile is still lingering on her face. “Right. Come on! I’m starving. Then you can continue your work, eh?” She pulled him out from the chair and walked out from his studio.

Since the window wasn’t closed well, the papers on the table were scattered all over the place including the lyrics Junho wrote.

 

“As if we were in an old movie

Although we seemed so young then

The place at which time stopped for me

Stopped where we were in love.”