Couple Shirts

Junho & Soeun

He was standing under the lamp post with his hand in his pocket while his leg is kicking mid-air. He is contemplating whether to call her because she’s already late or rather waiting in the midst of heavily snow.

There were bunch of kids were making snowman. Then, he was about to catch up a little girl who is accidentally fall in the massive snow but her shining knight rescued her by wiping off the snow from her clothes and holding her hand against his.

His gaze turned soft and his cheek gradually tinted with red because of embarrassment. “Kids these days were blunt. They expressed their feeling like it was not a mistake but in adult’s eyes, it’s similar to ual harass. Ha ha ha!” He ended up laughing when he realized her presence not too far from the spot he was standing.

He smiles. “I thought you were in accident or something.” He comments dryly; contrast with his expression right now.

She looked up and hit his elbow hardly. “I couldn’t find that shirt okay? My sister was tidying my pile of clothes and it ended up mixing with my daily clothes. Guess where did I find it?”

“In washing machine?”

“Close. It was hanging dry at the backyard. Since it’s still damp, I had to use multiple sources to keep it dry so that was the reason I’m late for our date today. Sorry, Junho-ah! I’ll try to make it up for you with something else later.”

“What’s the occasion anyway?” He was about to walk away when she abruptly blocked his way. She pointed her finger on him with rage look.

“Where is your shirt?”

He looked at other way. “Didn’t felt to wore it today.”

“Liar! You’ve promised me to wear couple shirt together! Aren’t we couple now?”

“Tch.” He grunted before lowering the zip of his sweater and exposed the shirt he wore underneath. “I still hate couple shirt.”