Ghost

Junho & Soeun

He was smiling with his friends.

He knew how to play a few of music instruments, writing lyrics and his voice is harmonious.

He has a beautiful, captivating eye-smile that is worth die for.

He has many fans from junior until senior because he always smiling no matter what.

Did I told you that he is also excel in sports and academic?

He always placed in top 5 regardless how tiresome he was after working part-time to pay his tuition fees.

But he never complaint or make any rude remarks.

He is very kind. Handsome. A bit short compared to his other friends but that was his distinctive among others.

And he never forgot to visit my grave and placed my favourite flowers on it.

He never forgot to tell everything that happened in the school or workplace.

He managed to carve a wide smile on his face without spilled tears although I knew he always crying on his bicycle.

I wish I could hugged him, kissed him and tell him that I missed him and I loved him regardless who is he at the first place.

Die was never in my wish list but no one has ever escaped death so I ignored that fact.

Who I am to him?

Ghost.

He he he. Just kidding.

I could be anything to him – friend, lover, sister, wife and even mother. However, I never did get to become his wife since I’m dead right? Well, as long as he happy with someone he love. I don’t mind.