Selca Picture

Junho & Soeun

“No, I don’t want to! I look ugly!”

“Aish, this is the best time to show everyone that we are in relationship. Isn’t that what you bet before? Stupid Junho! Because of you started this trouble, then it must be you to end it!”

He pouted. “It’s their fault for bringing this matter at the first place!” He remarked while crossing his hand.

She pushed his head. “Duh! Don’t you know about word pretend? We’re just pretend that we’re acting like lovey dovey in the picture and then, break up. That’s it! I don’t want to waste my money on that stupid bet.”

He eyed her silently. She turned around when she heard no reply from him and was taken aback on how close their face are. She could felt his hot breath on her face and how pink his lips are.

Uh-oh! What do I do? What do I do?’

A smirk appeared on his face causing the girl to terrified of him even more. “Ju – junho? Wh – what are you doing?”

“You said we had to pretend lovey dovey, right? Is it wrong for me to touch my girlfriend’s face?” He was already grabbed her chin.

“Thi – this is not wh – what you’re thinking!” She is trying hard to resist his grip but he was too strong.

Slowly, his lips is almost touched her lips and all she can do is endure them. Subconsciously, she closed both of her eyes and let her first kiss being stolen by her best friend.

Then, she heard a sound of snapping similar to someone who is taking a picture. But there was no one there. And that’s when she heard someone laughter that could filled the entire house.

Junho showed her a picture of them who is almost kissing and how embarrassing is that her face looks giving in as she closed her eyes. Her face dropped down while Junho keeps laughing ‘till his voice soar.

“I won the bet!” He shouted happily as he send the selca picture to s.

Soeun on the other hand couldn’t grasped the situation well. She has being freeze for almost nth time.