Raining

Junho & Soeun

The raining has poured heavily lately and Junho is using this free time by composing music or sleeping on his bed. His other members were already make themselves comfortable by sleeping after practicing late night yesterday.

For the upcoming album, the music director gave him a chance to compose his own music and lyrics which he agreed at utmost since this is opportunity that came just around the corner. He was contemplating whether to make upbeat music or ballad. He chose the latter.

He searched something back on his mind to create a song with slow sound or recent things that makes him upset. His gaze looking at the trailing rain on his window pane.

“It seems like it has been raining heavily out there. No wonder the boys were snoring like there is no day after tomorrow.” He chuckles to himself before replacing it with a frown.

“Raining, huh? Reminded me of painful memories. Where we should share the same blanket and facing the fireplace. Snuggle into my arm and I will kissed your crown of head until both of us fall asleep.” He muttered before reaching out his hand to an orange photo album.

He opened the first page with mixture feeling. Both of them were so happy with an icing cake on each other face. Under the picture, there was a caption “First Xmas with you. XOXO”

Then, second page. She closed his eyes with playful smile on her face because she didn’t wanted him to see his favourite cake in front of him. “Happy Birthday.”

He uttered to slip off a small laugh before gazing his eyes to next photo. She was staring at the blue sky and didn’t realized he was taking candid picture of her while she was unaware. “Pure as lily you are.

Opened the third page and his face reddened. She was wearing single strap top with short for photo shoot and he was there to pick her up. He secretly snapped the picture. “y pose.

“I can’t believe that I kept this picture for that long and she didn’t have a clue about it.” He muttered and looked at the last page with saddened expression. This picture was captured by anonymous.

It was raining and neither of them backed away. Neither of them admitted their fault and ended up in misery until now. With a caption, “Raining. Goodbye.”