Autumn

Junho & Soeun

The falling leaves fall directly on his head that he looks up to see the orange colour leaf keep falling and filled the street with their dry leaves. The corner of his lips curved upward rising his friend’s interest.

Chansung poked his shoulder with his left finger. “What are you thinking?” asked him to the elder man who is in the same group as him.

Junho who is wearing cap to hide his new hair only managed to lets out a soft chuckle. “My scattered heart.” He said in light voice.

The younger man widen his eyes while clutching his jacket. “Are you serious, hyung? I didn’t know you’ve been in a relationship before. Who is she? Is she famous or just a girl next door?” He bombarded him with questions.

 Junho hits his head lightly. “I’m just kidding. Only a side love but never been in fully relationship. Who can stand my perfectionist in every single thing I did?” He shrugged his shoulder.

“How about Soeun-ssi? I think she could withstand with your personality.” He comments.

“Eh? What do you mean by that?”

“Seriously, hyung! You should watch the broadcast of Music and Lyrics time to time and you are probably surprised by your 360’ personality whenever you’re around her. She even doesn’t afraid to be straightforward if she found your attitude is not likeable.”

Junho frowned. “Are you siding her now?”

Chansung laughed. “I’m just stating the fact. Say, did you really like her? Like she is not because she was an actress?”

“I rather not answer your question or you will make fun of me in front of the boys later.”

“Oh, come on!” He yelped to Junho who is already walking ahead him and hurriedly catching with his pace.


Soeun has just finished her commercial filming at the nearby lake. After thanking the crews and signing a few of her fans belongings, she decided to walk around the park before heading home. Her manager is busy talking to the director and she didn’t even bother to know.

Mostly it’s always about their meeting at the club and drinking with their friends. She shook her head gently as she fixing her untidy hair.

Her long leg brought her to a long street where it filled with autumn leaves and the kids were having fun with it by throwing toward each other. Their face were so contented that she even shared their happiness.

Not far from her standing place, two familiar figures who is talking to each other stopped their pace of walking and looking at her with disbelief look.


“Isn’t that Soeun-ssi? See, my mouth is cursed hyung! Just now I said if only Soeun-ssi was here to hang out with us and now there she is standing in front of us.” Chansung smiles and hurried to her aid; leaving Junho mentally cursed him.

Junho had to walk towards their way with forced smile before greeting her casually. “Hey!” He raised his hand which she did the same too.

“What are you guys doing here?” Soeun asked with sincere tone.

That’s one point what he likes about her. Genuinely greeting her friends.

Chansung answered for him. “Taking stroll after finished recording our new song. What about you?”

“I also finished recording commercial film. So, here I am.”

For a few seconds, the atmosphere was very awkward and Chansung decided to bought them a hot drink at the nearby stall. “I’ll be right back. You guys have a lovey-dovey chat eh?” He teased them causing their cheek turned to red beet.

He walk so fast that Junho hadn’t a chance to ask him to buy him a bottle of plain water too. “Man, I think he planned this ahead.” He murmured and glances at the maiden who is staring at her two feet. “Say, should we find a bench to sit? You must be tired after filming all those.” He said in concern voice.

Soeun nods; agreed to his request. “It’s been awhile we didn’t see each other after wrapping the Music and Lyrics, right?” She started the conversation; hoping it could erase the awkward air around them.

“Ha ha ha. Yes, we does. I’ve been busy with Japan promotion that we didn’t have a chance to go back to Korea. You know – have a drink together and exchanged stories about our daily life.”

“Hurm, I feel peaceful surrounding myself with autumn leaves. Makes me forgot about the script that I have to memorize and ruckus happened at the house.” She confessed while leaning her back against the bench.

Junho glances at her with soft stare. “True. Even myself feel safe whenever I’m around you. I mean – I can be myself without cameras on you. That’s it.” He stuttering when he realized her gaze on him when she caught him watching her.

She chuckles. “You thought so? I feel glad. I really hope we could see each other like this without worrying about journalists or paparazzi.”

“Me too.” And both of them absorbed themselves with the beautiful nature in front of their eyes.

At the same time, Chansung who is already bought drinks for them is being surrounding with his fans who wanted to take picture or asking him for an autograph. He felt regret all over again and cursed them who is having nice time there while he was stuck here.