9

Promise Between Friends

Chapter 9

 

 


 

 

 

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he said showing you a sincere smile, waiting for your answer patiently.

 

 

 

          “Well, Taemin you know I-I can’t- not now-you know, just like what you said yesterday, you will come here only once or twice a year. It’s difficult. I-I don’t want to have a long distance relationship. I-I…”

 

 

 

          “It’s okay.” He said while standing up but still holding your hand. “I’ll wait. I can wait.” He smiles again.

 

 

 

          You just smiled back. You know his smile was sincere, you know he meant it, and it’s making you fall deeply for him. But you are just afraid to admit it. Afraid that he was just playing with you. Afraid that he’ll break your heart.

 

 

 

          “EiHyeri, you alright? You look pale…” he said catching your attention. He touched your cheeks.

 

 

 

          “I’m okay. Just hungry.” You looked away, not letting him see the blush forming on your cheeks. You went to the kitchen to eat.

 

 

 

          “Hyeri, are you sure you’re okay?” he said sitting in front of you.

 

 

 

          “Ye. By the way, you were like proposing a while ago. You know, you were kneeling and stuff ahhh…” you covered your face from embarrassment.

 

 

 

          “Wae? I just want it to be romantic~” he said making your stomach flip from happiness. “Aigoo.Hyeri’s so cute when she blushes.”

 

 

 

          “Yah! I wasn’t blushing. Ugh…” you stuffed your mouth with food.

 

 

 

          After eating, you two went to the living room, sitting on the sofa in silence. Taemin was played with your hair while you were trying not to sleep. You decided to start a random topic.

 

 

 

          “Why are you still wearing that mask?” you said trying to remove the mask from him.

 

 

 

          “Y-yah. Don’t touch it.”

 

 

 

          “Wae, what happened?”

 

 

 

          “I-I…h-he…”

 

 

 

          You removed his mask to see a bruise near his lip.

 

 

 

          “Who did that?”

 

 

 

          “Minho-hyung did. Don’t tell him, pweaseeeee~”

 

 

 

          “Why did he do that? What did you do?” you looked stern. Somehow, you didn’t want Taemin’s face bruised.

 

 

 

          Taemin shook his head. Pointing to his bruise, he said “It hurts.”

 

 

 

          As your face draw nearer to examine his bruise, Taemin also drew, facing your way, as if trying to kiss you.

 

 

 

          “Yah! Don’t move!” you slapped his arm lightly.

 

 

 

          “That hurt…huhu..”

 

 

 

          “Oh shut up Taemin. You’re not a baby.”

 

 

 

          “But I’m your baby.” You blushed. Omg, is this for real?

 

 

 

          “Y-yah! Stop it.”

 

 

 

          “Awwe…my baby’s blushing. Give me a bobo.” He said pointing again to his bruise.

 

 

 

          “Shirreo.” You shook your head like a little kid and pouted.

 

 

 

          “Come on. It is just a bobo. Why, do you want to give me a kiss instead?” he sniggered while drawing his face nearer.

 

 

 

          “N-no! Yah!”He just kissed me. Oh my God! I’m so happy.

 

 

 

          “Aigoo. My baby’s cute especially when she’s blushing.”

 

 

 

          “Y-yah! Stop pinching me!”

 

 

 

          “We’re home.”

 


 

 

To make up for my very late updates, double update for you.:))) I’ll post the next chapter if I see comments or new subbies.

 

Finished: 8/5/12

Posted:8/13/12

 

Comment and subscribe.

 

<3fishymushroom96