6

Promise Between Friends

Chapter Six

 

 


 

 

 AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

          It’s only 6 in the morning but a certain place is having an early party. Well, it wasn’t really a party, they’re just excited to face the new day with their new member of the house.

 

 

 

          Noises can be heard from the other side of your room. But because you’re still sleepy, you ignored it.

 

 

 

          “Yah hyung! I already told you that we’re not having chicken for breakfast!” A diva-ish voice yelled.

 

 

 

          “But I want chicken! I’m going out.”

 

 

 

          “Good morning Yeobo.” A dino voice said.

 

 

 

          “Umma! You’re noisy! Aish…” After hearing that, it became quiet again.

 

 

 

          You can hear footsteps, then there’s a knock on your door. You’re too lazy to stand up so you ignored it.

 

 

 

          The knocking sound stopped. The door made a creaking sound like someone opened it.

 

 

 

          “Hyeri-ah?”

 

 

 

          No response.

 

 

 

          “Hyeri-ah?” You felt a weight on your bed.

 

 

 

          “Hyeri-ah?” The person nudged you. You opened your eyes but unfortunately, your head is covered with your blanket so you closed your eyes again refusing to remove the blanket.

 

 

 

          The blanket was removed from you and a cool breeze brushed through your body.

 

 

 

          “Hyeri-ah, wake up. Or else…” it was Taemin.

 

 

 

          “Hmm…” you were still lazy even just to open your eyes.

 

 

 

          Taemin walked to the windows and opened the curtains. The rays hitting your skin making you irritated.

 

 

 

          “Yah! Close it. Ahh I hate youuuuuuu!” You said as you sat up.

 

 

 

          “I love you too. Where’s my good morning kiss?” he said leaning closer to you, puckering up his lips.

 

 

 

          “W-what are you doing? Go away!”

 

 

 

          “Nu-uh uh. Bobo?”

 

 

 

          You gave him a small peck on his cheek. Taemin seems like he isn’t satisfied.

 

 

 

          “Not on the cheeks. Here.” He said pointing to his lips. You just shook your head.

 

 

 

          What he did caught you off-guard. He pinned you down on your bed with him on top of you.

 

 

 

          “Y-yah! Taemin, what are you doing?”

 

 

 

          “Give me bobo. Or I’ll kiss you.” He said leaning forward.

 

 

 

          “No!”

 

 

 

          “Maybe I’m gonna be your first kiss, ne?”

 

 

 

          “No! Who said you’re gonna be my-” You were interrupted when you felt soft lips touching yours. You were too shock and unable to push him away.

 

 

 

          “Sweet! You’re my first kiss and I’m your first kiss.” He said happily while hugging you from your back, his chin resting on your shoulder.

 

 

 

          “I-it’s also your first kiss? Didn’t know that a playboy like you never got a kiss before.” You said while struggling to break free from his tight hug.

 

 

 

          “Whatever. You’re lucky that I kissed you. Many girls are dying to feel my sweet lips.” He said while his lips, you unconsciously stared at them.

 

 

 

          “Want another kiss? Just ask for it and I’ll give it to you.” He said dangerously leaning towards you.

 

 

 

          “Byuntae! Don’t touch me or else I’ll scream.” You tried threatening him but it’s obvious to him that you’re afraid.

 

 

 

          “Ok, I’ll stop. In one condition.”

 

 

 

          “What is it?”

 

 

 

          “Be my girlfriend.”

 

 

 

          “WHAT?”

 

 


 

 

 

Comment and subscribe. Or else I’ll delete this story..kekeke..just kidding.

 

<3fishymushroom96