7

Promise Between Friends

Chapter Seven

 


 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

        “Be my girlfriend.”

 

 

 

“WHAT?” It wasn’t Hyeri, but voices behind the door.

 

 

 

Minhoburst in followed by the other three. You couldn’t tell what his expression means. You were too shocked to notice their reactions. You’re just staring at Taemin with the ‘what-did-you-say’ face and saw him giggling.

 

 

 

“Why are you guys like that?”

 

 

 

“W-well…I thought you were just joking, right? Y-you just woke up that’s why you’re talking nonsense. Forget what Taemin said, Hyeri, n-ne?”  said Jonghyun, stuttering while forcing Taemin to stand up.

 

 

 

“But hyung, I really do like her. Besides, we’re gonna get ma-” He was stopped by Minho who covered his mouth.

 

 

 

“Mianhe princess. Continue your sleep. Forget what Taemin said!” Minho said, dragging Taemin out your door followed by the others.

 

 

 

“Sleep well baby girl.” Key said and closed the door.

 

 

 

        Too tired to talk, you drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

 

--Outside your room--

 

 

 

        “Yah Taemin-ah! Go back to sleep!” Minho said to the whining maknae.

 

 

 

        “Ah wae? I want to talk with Hyeri.” Taemin pouted, showing his aegyo.

 

 

 

        “Aish. You can’t. You’re still sleepy ne? You were talking nonsense back there.”

 

 

 

        “Hyung~”

 

 

 

        “Stop using aegyo. If you don’t want to sleep, explain this. What were you doing back there?” Minho barked.

 

 

 

        What’s wrong with them? It’s not like I killed her. Aish… Byuntae hyung! Overprotective over her sister! Ugh…

 

 

 

        “Aish hyung! What did I do wrong? I just asked her to be my girlfriend, I didn’t ask her to be my wife, okay?”

 

 

 

        “Seriously? Are you out of your mind? You’re still too young for that.” Said Key.

 

 

 

        “Umma, I’m not a kid anymore. I just want to get to know her before you know…” Taemin trailed off.

 

 

 

        “But why do you need to do that? To ask her to be your girlfriend?”

 

 

 

        “Wae hyung? You like her? Hmm?” Taemin grinned to his hyung.

 

 

 

        “Ye-no!!! I-I was just a-asking. Y-you’re changing t-the s-subject.” Onew stammered while pointing a shaking finger at him.

 

 

 

        “Whatever you say hyung~”

 

 

 

        “So Taemin, tell us now why you did that.” Jonghyun said firmly.

 

 

 

        “I have my reasons~”

 

 

 

        “Taemin…” Minho said in a different tone, his voice giving shivers to the others but Taemin shrugged this feeling.

 

 

 

        “Nuh-uh-uh. I don’t wanna spoil the fun hyung. You’ll know when the right time comes.” He said smiling ‘innocently’.

 

 

 

        “But Taemin-” Onew was cut off again by Taemin.

 

 

 

        “I’m going back to sleep~” Taemin said and happily skipped to his room.

 

 

 

        “That brat! If only he’s not too cute, I would’ve already strangled him.” Jonghyun said, ruffling his hair.

 

 

 

        “What. Did. You. Say?” both Key and Minho glared at him.

 

 

 

        “Sorry. I didn’t mean to say it.”

 

 

 

        They were still glaring at him.

 

 

 

        “Minho, stop glaring.!” Minho immediately looked away.

 

 

 

        Jonghyun turned to Key and held his hand.

 

 

 

        “Yeobo~ you know you’re the prettiest in my eyes. Please forgive your dino~” Jonghyun said sweetly while rubbing Key’s arms.

 

 

 

        “Okay~” Key hugged Jonghyun and both of them walked to the kitchen.

 

 

 

        “Hahahahahah…” Onew laughed, thinking what happened to Jonghyun was funny. He didn’t realize he was alone.

 


 

 

Kekeke.. Onew~ why are you sooo cute? <333

 

What do you think is Taemin thinking? Hmmm…

 

I finally updated. School is killing me. I lack sleep cuz my brain’s programmed to sleep at 12 midnight and wake up ay 4:30 in the morning. Kekekeke… I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter (well all of my chapters are short XD).

 

Comment and subscribe.

 

<3fishymushroom96