13

Promise Between Friends

Chapter Thirteen

 


AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

"Who are you?"

 

 

 

"I'm Cherry's boyfriend."

 

 

 

"Boyfriend?" He then turned to Hyeri. "Mwo? Yah Hyeri! Ige mwoya?" She flinched at his harsh tone.

 

 

 

"Cherry, what is he talking about?"

 

 

 

"Nothing, just go away."

 

 

 

"But you're obviously not okay."

 

 

 

"Hyeri..." Taemin said in a slightly scary tone.

 

 

 

"Clint, can you leave us alone?"

 

 

 

"But..."

 

 

 

"It's okay, just go."

 

 

 

"Okay..." He gave her a squeeze and let go. He leaned down and pecked her cheek.

 

 

 

The action made Hyeri blush unknowingly at his sudden affection and Taemin feel like punching the guy.

 

 

 

"Taemin, why aren't you with the others?"

 

 

 

"Why? So that you could flirt to that thing earlier?"

 

 

 

"That thing has a name, Taemin."

 

 

 

"I don't care. Don't go near him anymore."

 

 

 

"Who are you to boss me around?"

 

 

 

"I'm your fi-" He was cut off by the hand covering his mouth.

 

 

 

"Hi baby girl~ did you already finish enrolling?" Key said while still clamping his hand over Taemin's mouth.

 

 

 

"Almost. I'm gonna finish it first. You guys go do what you need to do." She smiled at them and continued filling out the papers.

 

 

 

"Taemin, that was close."

 

 

 

"Who cares, it's true."

 

 

 

"Not yet. Not until she agrees."

 

 

 

"But she will obviously agree."

 

 

 

"Don't be so confident, Minho might punch you for your rudeness."

 

 

 

"Aish...arasseo."

 

 

 

HYERI'S POV

 

 

 

His harsh tone earlier really scared me. I can't imagine the innocent maknae of SHINee this scary. Guess people are not who we think they are.

 

 

 

"Cherry, you okay?"

 

 

 

"Why are you still here?" Is he here for me?

 

 

 

"'Cuz I still need to enroll." Of course not.

 

 

 

"Oh okay, I'll go first." I stood up and was about to approach the teacher assigned for the enrollment when Clint called me.

 

 

 

"Wait!" I turned my head to him and waited for an answer. "Well, this is awkward."

 

 

 

Everything's become awkward from the moment you talked to me. "What is it?"

 

 

 

"Are you free this lunch?" He said while looking down at his lap. Awwe~ He looks so cute.

 

 

 

"I don't know, why?"

 

 

 

"Just wanted to invite you to lunch..."

 

 

 

"Actually, she's free. You can take her." I saw Minho oppa sit beside me and shook hands with Clint.

 

 

 

"Oppa, what are you saying? You're really allowing me to go with him?" I asked excitedly. I should at least control, oppa might notice.

 

 

 

"Clint, please treat my sister well."

 

 

 

"Don't worry ..."

 

 

 

"Call me Minho."

 

 

 

"Don't worry Minho, I'll treat her like a princess." I blushed at his words. Oppa stood up and I followed suit.

 

 

 

"I'll go now. Be careful princess." He kissed my cheek.

 

 

 

"Ne oppa. Tell the others to not worry about me." I smiled. He waved goodbye and I bow down my head to give respect.

 

 

 

"I didn't know you have some manners." He snickered while I just scoffed. The jerk is back. "I didn't know you have an older brother."

 

 

 

"Yeah, fortunately I have a caring older brother, unlike Thad." I said while rolling my eyes.

 

 

 

"Mind telling me?"

 

 

 

"It's a long story."

 

 

 

"I'm willing to spend the rest of the day listening to you." He said and smiled warmly. How can I ignore this guy? He's just so cute.

 

 

 

"Fine."

 


Updated 'cuz I'm being an angel (like Suho) and don't wanna make my subbies sad. It’s long (for me) so I hope you enjoyed this.

If you guys are wondering who Thad is, he is Cherry’s brother.

Hope you like this. And please subscribe to my new ff (again-.-“) My Chocolate Love, starring Kai and you (Choi Hyeri). KAMSAHAMNIDA!!

Finished: 5/6/13

Posted: 5/7/13

<3fishymushroom96