1

Promise Between Friends

Chapter One

 

Here’s chapter one. Hope you’ll like it.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 

 

 

 

“Congratulations Hyeri. You survived elementary life.” My bestfriend, Felanie, greeted me as she went her way to me and hugged me.

 

 

 

“You too. Ah. I can’t believe it. I finally graduated. I hope highschool won’t give us too much headaches. Hahaha.”

 

 

 

“Yeah, I hope so too.”

 

 

 

          To those who don’t know me yet, I’m Cherry and I’m going to be a highschooler. Yey! I will spend my summer vacation doing things I want to do before I enter highschool.

 

 

 

My to-do list:

 

1. Buy dvds

2. Download pics, songs and mvs

3. Learn more about kpop

 

 

 

          Hehe. I hope I could do them.

 

 

 

 

 

--Meanwhile in Seoul, South Korea.--

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahh! Thank you God! Thank you for answering my prayers. I’m gonna be free for 2 months.”

 

 

 

“Yah hyung! You’re already overacting. It’s not like you’re going to have free time. Remember your plans?” The maknae cut off his hyung’s happiness. Well, that’s what he thought.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah! I’m going to find my baby sis. Princess! Wait for your oppa!” Minho said to himself.

 

 

 

Yes, he has a younger sister. But only his mother, brother and fellow members know about this. (A/n: let’s say minho’s father is also dead already.)

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

 

“Minho-yah, do you like to have a baby sister?”

 

“Neh umma. I want to have a baby sister. I’ll make her feel that she has the best oppa ever.”

 

“What if I tell you that you really have a baby sister? And you also have a baby brother.”

 

“Really? Yehey! I have dongsaengs! Yehey!” The little boy jumped up and down hearing that good news. He wanted so badly to have his own dongsaengs that’s why he can’t help it but to be happy that he’s going to be a hyung and an oppa.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

          “Whatever hyung. You can’t have your sister all to yourself. Don’t forget me. You asked me to marry her.” Taemin interrupted his hyung’s happiness.

 

 

 

          “Yeh, yeh. It depends if she loves you.”

 

 

 

          “Who wouldn’t love this pretty boy? I know she will not escape from this looks. Besides, we’re popular.” The boy said proudly.

 

 

 

          “Shut up. Don’t be so cocky. What if my sister doesn’t even like kpop?”

 

 

 

          “Let’s just see when we get there. By the way, did you already pack your things ‘cos I already got mine prepared.”

 

 

 

          “Excited much? Hahaha…” Minho laughed his way out the room.

 

 

 

          Yeah, I’m excited to see your sister. I will make her fall for me.

 

 

 

          Minho saw his hyung as he exited Taemin’s room.

 

 

 

          “Oh Minho. Aren’t you supposed to be packing your things for tomorrow? I already packed mine.”

 

 

 

          “You already packed? Whoa, didn’t expect umma will be excited to see my sister.”

 

 

 

          “Don’t call me umma. Only Taemin can call me umma. I’m just prepared, not like you, you’re the brother here but you’re the one not yet prepared. Our hyungs will be fetching us at the airport.”

 

 

 

          “Who said I didn’t pack yet. I already did it three days ago. And tell Onew hyung our time of arrival so they could excuse themselves from class.”

 

 

 

          “You’re really excited. Tsk tsk tsk. I already told them. Hyung said they just have a tour tomorrow around their school. They will be finished at the time we arrive there.” Key walked over to his room to get his sleep.

 

 

 

          “Okay. Thanks hyung.”

 

 

 

          “No problem.”

 

 

 

          Your oppa is coming, Hyeri-ah. Just wait for me.

 

 


 

 

 

Hope you guys like chapter one, even though it’s short. :))))

 

Comment and subscribe.

 

<3fishymushroom96