3

Promise Between Friends

Chapter Three

 

 

 


 

 

          Hyeri was still sleeping when someone opened the curtains, letting sunlight hit your pale skin. You opened your eyes and adjusted them in the light. You saw Taeji standing in front of you with a grin plastered to his face.

 

 

 

          “Yah! I was sleeping. You ignorant pig. What do you want?”

 

 

 

          You were never been this grumpy before. I think maybe it’s because you saw my brother’s face first when you woke up.

 

 

 

          “You need to wake up. It’s already noon. Mom called and told me to remind you that you’re going to your new apartment today.”

 

 

 

          “Well thanks. Let me go back to sleep.” Hyeri said and lied down again on her bed but that little monster jumped in the bed like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

 

          “Stop it!”

 

 

 

          “No! Cook me food. I’m hungry.”

 

 

 

          “Aishh… Can’t you just cook your own food? I know you know how to cook.”

 

 

 

          “But I’m lazy to do it. Please noona~” He said placing his hands under his chin, showing aegyo.

 

 

 

          “Stop it. You don’t look cute.”

 

 

 

          “Okay. Go wash up and cook me food.”

 

 

 

          “Aish fine.”

 

 

 

          As Taeji left the room, you started doing your routine. After that you cooked food and set it on the dining table.

 

 

 

          “Hey noona, are you excited?”

 

 

 

          “Should I feel excited?”

 

 

 

          “Well yeah. You’re having housemates. I think there are five boys that you’re going to live with.”

 

 

 

          “WHAT?!”

 

 

 

          “Yah!”  He covered his ears.

 

 

 

          “I’m sorry. Are you really telling the truth? Me with 5 guys? You’re kidding me, right? No way will umma allow me to sleep with guys.”

 

 

 

          “You’re not sleeping with them; you’re only living with them.”

 

 

 

          “K whatever. I need to go. I still have to unpack my things there. Wash the dishes after you eat. Bye!”

 

 

 

          “Okay.” With that you headed out of your house.

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 

 

*knock knock*

 

 

 

          Maybe they’re not here.

 

 

 

          I opened the door and entered the apartment. It was dark. Surely, my housemates are not here.

 

 

 

 I went to the nearest room and peeked inside. Its wall is black with red and white polka dots, just how you like it. There’s a queen sized bed near the door, a big closet designed for a girl and couches one at the feet of the bed and the other just opposite it near the window. Its design tells that it’s for a girl. I went inside and placed my things near the bed and walked over to the closet. There are no clothes inside so I guess this is my room.

 

 

 

“Ah so tiring!” I said as I plopped in my bed. Suddenly, a tall guy entered my room.

 

 

 

Wow, he looks like Taemin.

 

 

 

          I mentally face palmed myself. This is not the time for daydreaming. A freaking stranger entered my room.

 

 

 

          “Who are you?” I asked.

 

 

 

          “Who are you?” he threw back my question to me.

 

 

 

          “I asked you first. Who are you?”

 

 

 

          “Aish ige yeoja… I’m Lee Taemin. You?”

 

 

 

          He’s a Korean. Ani ani… he’s Taemin!

 

 

 

          “So you’re Korean, I’m Choi Hyeri, nice to meet you.”

 

 

 

          “Taemin-ah what are you doing h-oh! Taemin, go out.” A freaking tall guy entered my room. Wow looks like Minho. Kekeke…

 

 

 

          “But hyung, she’s y-”

 

 

 

          “I know. Go out.”

 

 

 

          “Fine.”

 

 

 

          Once Taemin was out of the door, ‘keroro’ faced me. Yeah, I know. I called him keroro ‘cos he looks like one. Hahaha…

 

 

 

          “Nice to meet you, I’m Choi Minho.”

 

 

 

          “I’m Ch-”

 

 

 

          “Choi Hyeri, I know.”

 

 

 

          Wow, this guy likes interrupting people.

 

 

 

          “How did you know my name?”

 

 

 

          “You’re my sister.”

 

 

 

          “What?”

 

 

 

          “I already told you, you’re my sister, I’m your brother.”

 

 

 

          “O-oppa?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the siblings met. Hahaha… hope you like this chapter.

 

Comment and subscribe.

 

<3fishymushroom96