14

Promise Between Friends

Chapter Fourteen


 

 

HYERI'S POV

  

 

 

I told Clint who SHINee is to me and what I am to them. I told them that oppa lived in Korea since he was young. I didn't tell him all 'cuz if I did, we will never finish.

  

 

 

"So what about you?" I asked him.

  

 

 

"What about me?"

  

 

 

"Why are you suddenly close to me? You're a kingka and you're hanging out with a nerd."

  

 

 

"I don't see any nerds here. Why? You don't like me here?" He pouted.

  

 

 

"It's not like that. It's just weird for me."

  

 

 

"Awwe it's okay. Kaja! Let's go to the park!"

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

  

 

 

It's already late when Hyeri arrived at home. The lights were off, letting her know that they're already asleep.

  

 

 

She entered the apartment and went immediately to her room. She changed clothes and prepared to sleep.

  

 

 

She lay down on her bed and was about to close her eyes when she felt a weight on her waist.

  

 

 

"Where were you?"

  

 

 

"Taemin..."

  

 

 

"I was worried when I didn't see you when I arrived home. You made me worry."

  

 

 

"Sorry Taemin..."

  

 

 

"Who were you with?"

   

 

 

"I was...with Clint." She whispered but he heard it clearly.

  

 

 

He tightened his hug. "Who is he?" Who is he to you?

  

 

 

"Just...a friend."

  

 

 

"Okay. Let's just sleep."

  

 

 

"Hmmm..."

  

 

 

"I love you..."

  

 

 

"Hmmm..." Is he playing with my heart?

  

 

 

Taemin sighed. She doesn't love me. I'll make her fall for me.

 

 

 

The next day...

  

 

 

Taemin woke up because of the music playing from the living room. Must be the hyungs.

  

 

 

He smiled at what he saw.

  

 

 

"Hyeri-ah, why are you so cute?" He asked the sleeping girl while caressing her hair. "You look cute in anything you do anyway." He chuckled lightly.

  

 

 

He leaned down and gave her forehead a little peck. He saw her smile, "You liked my kiss? Hmmm...should I give you more?" Their lips were only centimeters away when-

  

 

 

"Hyeri-ah! Wake up! You...have...a...visitor. Woah, what's this?" Key suddenly entered and saw the two on the bed.

  

 

 

"Shh! She's sleeping." Taemin said quietly while putting a finger to his lips, telling him to keep quiet. Hyeri moved but didn't wake up. She snuggled near Taemin and hugged him on his waist, burying her face on his chest.

  

 

 

"Taemin, what happened last night?" Key said in a not-so-good tone.

  

 

 

"I swear, we didn't do anything. We just slept."

  

 

 

"What?! Sleep? OMG Minho's gonna kill you. Minho!"

  

 

 

"Yah hyung! Not that kind of sleep. We slept as in literally slept."

  

 

 

"Are you sure? You're not lying right?"

  

 

 

"When did I ever lie to you?" He said while giving him those puppy eyes.

  

 

 

"A-arasseo. I'll just tell the visitor that she's still sleeping."

  

 

 

"Yeah, you do that."

  

 

 

He went out the room and left the two in the bed. Taemin smiled widely seeing her hugging him like this.

  

 

 

"Hyeri-ah, ireona." He said softly.

  

 

 

"Hmmm...no...I love him..."

  

 

 

"Who? Who do you love?"

  

 

 

"...SHINee..."

  

 

 

"Aish, this fangirl. Hyeri, ireona." She shook her lightly making her open her eyes.

  

 

 

"Where am I? Aigoo, my body hurts."

  

 

 

"Yah, you're not greeting me at least a simple 'good morning'? Good morning by the way."

  

 

 

"Hmmm...morning." She stood up and went out the room. Taemin followed after her. When Hyeri entered the living room, she saw someone sitting on the couch, his back facing her.

  

 

 

"Hyeri-ah, why did you leave me?" Taemin said in his aegyo voice and hugged her very tight. This caused the guy to turn and face them.

  

 

 

"Good morning, Cherry."

  

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Hyeri asked him. "How did you know I live here?"

  

 

 

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" Taemin said as he stood up in between Hyeri and the guy.

  

 

 

"I came here to ask Cherry on a date?"

  

 

 

"BWOH?"

 


Sorry for the late update. Too busy with college. So far I'm enjoying it but oh well it's still stressful. Anyways, I hope you liked this super random (I think?) chapter. I don't know when I'll be updating. Please keep supporting this fic. And who do you guys think the visitor is? Wait for the next update to find out.

Also please check out my other stories, especially my oneshot of Jinyoung and Saemi (If you don't know her, you should try reading My Chocolate Love). It's called Only One. Tnx!:)

Finished: 6/29/13

Posted: 7/3/13

Comment, upvote and subscribe.

<3fishymushroom96