5

Promise Between Friends

Chapter Five


 

 

 

 

 

TAEMIN’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

          It’s already getting dark. Key umma is already in the kitchen preparing our food. Jonghyun hyung is helping him set the table. I think Minho hyung is still sleeping. Onew hyung’s out. While I’m here, sitting in front of the TV, doing nothing. I wonder what she’s doing.

 

 

 

          I was about to enter Hyeri’s room but Jonghyun hyung called me.

 

 

 

          “What is it hyung?” I said, obviously annoyed.

 

 

 

          “Woah woah woah… I’m just going to ask you to tell Hyeri that dinner’s ready.”

 

 

 

          I didn’t respond and just turned my back at him and entered Hyeri’s room. I saw her lying on her bed. She noticed me and gave me her surprised look. How cute…

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 

 

 

 

          I’m already in my room after that conversation with Key. Woah… he almost killed me there. Just because I like Taemin, he gave suggestions like ‘You must always show aegyo to him’ or ‘Wear cute girly clothes’. He even showed me some pictures saved in his laptop. Gah… So tiring!!!

 

 

 

          I lied down on my bed. Suddenly, my door opened. I saw Taemin enter my room. It was like we were having a staring contest. I broke the eye contact and abruptly sat down. That was embarrassing.

 

 

 

          “What are you doing here?”

 

 

 

          “I-I… Jonghyun hyung said dinner’s ready in a few minutes.”

 

 

 

          “Okay.” I said. I expected him to leave my room after that but he just stood there near the door.

 

 

 

          “Sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to sound bad. I actually wanted to see you. Heheh… so friends?” He said and stretched out his hand. I shook it and smiled. He also smiled.

 

 

 

          “Why don’t you sit here?” I said patting the space next to me.

 

 

 

          “You know, we’re gonna be classmates in 3rd year.” He said as he sat down.

 

 

 

          “Really? I thought you guys were just visiting our school.”

 

 

 

          “Well yeah..it’s visiting your school. But our school offered us, SHINee, to have a field trip-like visit in your school before we graduate. Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung were the first to come. This year is Key hyung and Minho hyung’s turn. And lastly, me. So you won’t be missing us, especially me. Haha…”

 

 

 

          “As if… Me? Missing you? Pssh? Never gonna happen.” I said. He showed me his cute pout. Awwe…

 

 

 

          “I’ll make you fall for me.” He said, pointing a finger at me.

 

 

 

          “Well, good luck.”

 

 

 

          “Taemin-ah, Hyeri-ah, hyung said dinner’s ready!” Minho shouted.

 

 

 

          “Ne, coming!” I shouted back.

 

 

 

          “I think that’s our cue. C’mon, I’m already hungry.”

 

 

 

          “Okay.”

 

 

 

          I was about to open the door but Taemin grabbed my hand. He intertwined it with his. What is he trying to do?

 

 

 

          “T-Taemin-sshi?”

 

 

 

          He just smiled at me and dragged me out my room.

 

 

 

          Stop this Taemin… You don’t have to make me fall for you… I already fell for you even before we met…

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

          “Taemin, what took you long?” Jonghyun asked but then noticed something, their hands. He grinned inwardly.

 

 

 

          Taemin’s fast. He already managed to get Hyeri.

 

 

 

          “Are you two together?” Jonghyun asked.

 

 

 

          “NO!” they both let go of their hands.

 

 

 

          “Awwe… look at them. They look so cute.”

 

 

 

          “Yah! Taemin-ah? What did you do to my sister? Why is she blushing?”

 

 

 

          “A-ani. I didn’t do anything.”

 

 

 

          The night went on with them teasing the two maknaes.

 

 


 

 

 

Sorry for the boring chapter. I kinda run out of ideas but I assure you that I’ll try my best to make this story interesting.

 

Comment and subscribe.

 

<3fishymushroom96