4

Promise Between Friends

 

Chapter Four

 

 



 

 

 

 

          “O-oppa?” He just nodded his head. I stared at him with an O_O face.

 

 

 

          “Oh c’mon princess, won’t you give your oppa a hug?” I immediately jumped to him and hugged him that caused him to lose balance and land on my bed.

 

 

 

          “Are you really my oppa? SHINee’s Choi Minho is my oppa? Wah…”

 

 

 

          “Hey hey baby sis, what if I introduce you to the members? I’m sure you’ll be glad to see Taemin.” He said while wiggling his eyebrows. Pssh… Siwon’s better at that.

 

 

 

          “Yeah right. You know he’s my bias but the way he treated me earlier made me realize he’s not the Taemin I expect him to be.”

 

 

 

          “Awwe, my baby sis is mad. Don’t worry, if he does it again just tell oppa, ne?”

 

 

 

          “Ne!”

 

 

 

          “Kaja!”

 

 

 

We went to the living room and he asked me to sit first on the couch. He entered the room next to mines and came out with Taemin. He skipped the next room; I guess it’s his room. The next rooms were Key’s, Jonghyun’s, and Onew’s rooms. They all came and sit on the couch. I stood up and bumped onto Minho’s chest and held me in place to introduce me to them, I guess.

 

 

 

“Meet my sister, Cherry. You can also call her Hyeri.”

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Hyeri imnida.”

 

 

 

“Wah, Minho-sshi’s dongsaeng is really cute. Hi, I’m Kim Jonghyun.”

 

 

 

“I’m Lee Jinki, others call me Onew.” Onew came near you and offered a handshake and you gladly accepted it, blushing.

 

 

 

“Yah stop it, she’s already blushing. I’m Kim Kibum, also known as Key. You can call me umma.” He said and kissed your cheek.

 

 

 

“Umma!!! I thought I’m your only baby.” Taemin whined showing some aegyo. Tsk, not gonna work.

 

 

 

“I want her to call me umma. That’s none of your business. Besides, she’s gonna be y-” He was cut off by Jonghyun who covered his mouth.

 

 

 

“Don’t mind him.”

 

 

 

“Taemin, introduce yourself.” Oppa nudged Taemin.

 

 

 

“But hyung~, she already knows me.” He got a glare in return.

 

 

 

“Lee Taemin.” He said to me while pouting. Awwe, so cute.

 

 

 

I just bowed my head to them. Key immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room.

 

 

 

“Wait, Key-sshi-”

 

 

 

“Call me umma.”

 

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

 

“Minho-yah, I’m gonna borrow your sis.”

 

 

 

“Okay. Just don’t kill her with girly stuff.”

 

 

 

“Oppa!!” I said embarrassed. I don’t like them to know that I don’t like girly stuff.

 

 

 

“Okay!” we entered his room and saw almost all of his things are pink. Wow, he’s like Sungmin.

 

 

 

“Um, Key-sshi, what are we doing here?”

 

 

 

“I told you to call me umma. Nevermind, I’m just going to ask you some things.”

 

 

 

“Like?”

 

 

 

“Who do you like in SHINee?”

 

 

 

I didn’t notice that I blushed after hearing that question. I quickly looked away to avoid his gaze.

 

 

 

“Do I really have to answer that? It’s kinda embarrassing you know.”

 

 

 

“Oh c’mon. It can’t be that bad. Are you not happy that you’re living with your bias? So tell me, who is it?”

 

 

 

“Taemin.” I whispered, hoping he didn’t catch what I said.

 

 

 

“Wah… So you like our maknae.” Oh God, he heard. “That’s good. After all, you’re still gonna end up with him.”

 

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

 

“Oh nothing. What if we become friends? I really like to be friends with you. Minho talks about you a lot.”

 

 

 

“Is that so? Okay. From now on, Kim Kibum and Choi Hyeri are friends.” I said holding out my hand for a handshake but he ignored it.

 

 

 

“We’ll be the best of friends ever.” He said showing me his pinky. “Pinky promise?”

 

 

 

“Okay.” I said and hooked my pinky with him.

 

 

 

          What they didn’t know is that someone heard their conversation.

 

 

 

          So she likes Taemin. This sounds like fun.

 

 


 

 

 

Here is chapter 4. Hope you like it.

 

Comment and subscribe.

 

<3fishymushroom96