Chapter 8

Love is falling...Don't Go...

 

Bom paced the hallway, her phone turning in her hand. She wanted to call him but she didn't know what to say to him.
Jiyong, I think we need to talk. - No
Jiyong-ah, is there something you want to tell me?  - That won't do.
Jiyong, we've known each other for sometime... - That sounds stupid.
Jiyong-ah! Do you like me? - No way!
Jiyong-ah, I like you! Bom stopped as she let the thought of saying that outloud float in her mind. I would die!
Bom dropped against the wall to the floor as she rolled her eyes. She couldn't just say it. It was too much. Bom looked at her phone. She had been there for nearly half an hour, waiting outside of Jiyong's apartment. What was she going to say to why she was there and what she wanted. She didn't know. Bom continued to look through her phone and through her pictures. Slowly clicking through them, she came onto an old photo of her and Jiyong. 
 
~~Studio 2007~~~
"eonjena nae gyeote isseojweoyo ma love/
nae soneul nochi marayo/
tteonagajima sarangeul sogijima/
pyeongsaeng mitkko/
uijihamyeo saragal su itjjana/
geudaewa naega he-eojindaedo/
nae ma-eumeun byeonhaji ahna/
dangshingwa hamkkeramyeon eodideun galkke/
I'll love forever with you." Bom stood on side of Jiyong as the track played back and she sung along with it. 
 
"Noona's voice is the best," Jiyong said as he stopped the song and stood next to her. Bom blushed as she complimented. Jiyong always complimented her just like he would tense her. She liked the compliments better. 
 
"Are you ready to shoot the MV tomorrow?"
 
"I'm a little nervous," Bom said looking down at her feet.
 
"Why? You did so well on the first music video! You'll be fine."
 
"You were with me, Jiyong-ah! You kept telling me to not be nervous."
 
"Well, don't be nervous tomorrow. I'll still be there," Bom pushed his shoulder as she smiled.
 
"Let's do it one more time. Remember, you don't have to sing. You'll be lipsyncing during filming. So just get a feel of how you will sing in the video," Bom nodded as Jiyong started the song again. She closed her eyes and began to move her lips to the song, lipsyncing the lyrics she was singing over the speakers. Bom opened her eyes as Jiyong began his rap and watched as he moved his hands to the lyrics. Jiyong rapped and moved closer to Bom, looking into her eyes as he continued. Jiyong moved around Bom, causing her to chuckled.
 
"You can't laugh at me on set," Jiyong said standing back in front of her.
 
"Well, stop doing that!" The chorus began and Bom did her best at the lipsync as she watched Jiyong move to the beat. He then stopped in front of her and stared as he smiled. Bom continued singing but as she looked at Jiyong, her heart started to race. She could feel her face burn as Jiyong moved closer to her.
 
"Dangshingwa hamkkeramyeon eodideun galkke/ I'll love forever with yo~" Jiyong crushed his lips onto Bom. Bom stood shocked for a few seconds before she knew what was happening but then relaxed as she began kissing him. Bom could hear her heart in her ears now as they stood kissing to a song that was written for lovers.
 
"Ji, do you know..." Jiyong moved away quick to the other side of the room. Bom opened her eyes and looked around the room. She saw TOP standing at the door looking at the two of them. Her eyes then traveled to Jiyong, who hovered over the sound board as if he was there the whole time.
 
"Noona, are you sick? Your face is all red," TOP said moving over to her.
 
"Yah, I think I made her nervous about tomorrow," Jiyong said stopping the music and moving back toward Bom. She was surprised that he was so calm while she wanted to scream and ask what had just happened.
 
"How so?"
 
"I think BommieYang might cry tomorrow," Jiyong said smiling.
 
"Yah!" Bom slapped his shoulder causing TOP to laugh at both of them.
 
"Go get some water, noona, and calm down," Bom nodded as she touched her face adn felt the heat. Once outside, Bom stopped and took a deep breathe. Had she just kissed Jiyong, the guy that she had a crush on since she was accepted into YG Entertainment? The guy who was 4 years younger than her but also her sunbae? Bom touched her lips. She could still feel his lips there. She wanted them back there. Bom quickly shook the thought from her head and went for water. She couldn't do it. She couldn't date someone who she worked with. What if it didn't work? What if he was just teasing her again with the kiss? She couldn't stand the heartbreak. If Jiyong really did have feelings for her, then he would tell her, she hoped.