Chapter 6

Love is falling...Don't Go...

"Good work, everyone!" The staff members of Big Bang and 2NE1 shouted and clapped as the groups entered their waiting room. Bom entered into the roaring, smiling and clapping along with everyone else but was quickly pulled from the room.
         "Yah!" Bom stood face to face with Jiyong.
         "Noona, about last night..."
         "I have to go get ready to go," Bom turned to go but Jiyong grabbed her arm before she could go.
         "Noona, I'm..."
         "Good work!" A staff member said passing. Bom and Jiyong bowed and greeted him before they were alone again.
         "Noona, please. Let me explain. Last night..."
         "Hyung! Ji-Eun noona..." YoungBae popped his head out of the crowded room to the scene. He looked at Jiyong and then Bom. YoungBae's face grew worried as he tried to look at Bom.
         "Noona, what's wrong?" Jiyong quickly let go of Bom's arm and moved toward her. Bom fled into the waiting room, leaving YoungBae and Jiyong speechless.
Bom sat down, pressing her eyes to keep the tears from falling. She was sure that YoungBae had saw them but she couldn't let Jiyong see them.
         "Unni, what's wrong?" Chaerin asked sitting next to her. Bom took in a deep breath before she smiled and fanned her eyes.
         "I must have gotten sweat in my eyes. Ah! It hurts. Unni!" Bom called to the stylist who rushed over to help her. TOP watched as Bom sat there and then saw as Jiyong entered the room dejected.
         "Ji, you okay?"
         "Yeah, hyung," Jiyong said with his smile that was usually bright but not then. Looking back at Bom, TOP could tell that she was still upset.

~~ Before the Music Festival ~~
Minji and Bom sat in 2NE1's waiting room playing around with the 2NE1tv filming Chaerin and Dara.
         "Annyeong haseyo!" Bom looked up to see who the leader was talking to, to see TOP standing at the door way. He entered the room with a smile.
         "What's up, we 2ne1!" The room burst into laughter. "Hi, guys," TOP moved into the room, greeting each of the girls but avoiding the camera. Bom stood from the couch where she and Minji were and moved to the vanity. TOP was soon behind her.
         "Noona...are you okay today?"
         "Yeah," Bom said smiling.
         "TOP," TOP looked right at her reflection. His eyes behind his glasses were the same as they were last night before they kissed. Her heart began to race, making her look away.
         "Noona," Bom looked back at him. "Whatever you need, I'll be here. No matter what."
Bom could do nothing but smile as he placed his hand on her shoulder, giving her a squeeze before turning to leave.
         "Fighting today, girls!" TOP moved toward the door. Before finally leaving, he turned. "Goodbye, we 2NE1!" The room began to laugh once again.


2NE1 members sat in the practice room going over what they are to do for the next performance of "It Hurts". The girls has a hectic past week with going to Japan then Busan before getting back to their regular performances. The girls also had changes with their hair, mainly Minji and Bom switching colors.
         "The stage is going to be like the music video, with us on a rooftop," Chaerin explained. "It'll be Bommie unni, Darong unni, me, and Minkki on the stage like last time."
The girls continued to talk about the stage as the door of the practice room opened to their manger walked in.
         "Girls, E.Knock wants to talk to you all in the studio about the performance tomorrow," The girls stood and filed out of the room and made their way to the studio. Walking in, they were greeted by Teddy and E.Knock listening to song over the speakers. The two producers turned to the girls who greeted them in unison.
         "2-NE-1!" E.Knock sung causing the girls to laugh, "I just wanted to go over some points for the performance for tomorrow. Chaerin-ah..." The door opened to Jiyong who stood in the door way.
         "Ah, Jiyong! You're early," Teddy said. Jiyong's eyes quickly settled on Bom and stayed there before he looked around.
         "I..I'll come back later," Jiyong moved out of the room. Everyone was surprised by this but continued on their conversation.
   Jiyong stopped and turned back to the studio. He wanted to just go in and pull Bom out and explain everything but he didn't want those around to know. The feelings he had for Bom were something he couldn't just tell anyone. He wanted the support of his close friends but he didn't know how to tell them or how to tell Bom that he really loved her. Jiyong sat down at the table and began to write. When he need to get something off his mind or heart, he would write. He had notebooks filled with lyrics and poems that swirled in his head almost everyday. As he wrote, he could feel the stress leave and the tension. What he couldn't express in spoken word, Jiyong expressed in his music.