Finally

Why Does My Heart Move Towards You?

JR’s P.O.V

“JR, I like you…” Aron said, his voice was a soft whisper, and I could barely hear it. I coughed slightly when he said those words, gulping down my large bite, wincing as the lump was forced down. I could feel him studying my face as I was taking a long time to answer. His dark brown eyes were filled with anxiety, nervousness, and worry.

“Hyung, I like you too…” I said softly. “We all like you…”

“No, JR, not like, but LIKE like.” He said, using his hands to emphasize his point. My eyes widened as I finally caught on to what he was trying to tell me. I am screamed out in excitement. He liked me. Aron felt the same way about me as I felt about him. My heart fluttered, and my stomach was filling with butterflies. I opened my mouth to say something when Aron spoke again.

“I mean, I know it’s weird, giving the age difference and all. Not to mention the whole gender thing but I just can’t help myself. I like you. And I have liked you for a long time, ever since we met as trainees. I’ve been holding it in well out of fear. The whole feeling was so knew and scary to me. I’ve never liked a guy before and the thought never even passed through my mind. But when I saw you something changed. Something in me… I understand if you don’t like me back but-“

“Hyung, you’re babbling!” I shouted, glaring at him playfully. “You didn’t even give me a chance to answer you back.” I said giving him a small pout. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he turned to look away from me, staring down at his oh-so-interesting plate.

“Aron, I like you too. And I mean LIKE like too.” I said, my pout turning into a small smile. Aron’s head snapped up, looking at me, his eyes wide.

“Y-you do?” His voice was shaking.

“Of course. I’ve liked you since about the same time that you started like me. Actually I guess they would call this like at first sight.” I said with a chuckle. “But the feeling’s were kinda over run by me trying to desperately to get Ren and Baekho together. Then again, the reason I was trying to hard was to get him away from you.” It was his turn to smile when he looked at me.

“You were jealous of how close we were?” He asked me, his voice was teasing, but it didn’t bug me.

“Yes. I honestly was. I mean there was always a lot of skinshipping between you two. It was bugging Ren too. Actually that’s how I found out about Ren liking Baekho. I found him crying and he spilled everything, saying the reason he was crying was because he couldn’t stand seeing you two being all cuddly whenever we were in the practice room. It bugged the hell out of me too, but I just couldn’t bring myself to tell Ren.”

“That explains why you always dragged Minhyun away from Ren. I never really understood that. Honestly I though it was because you liked Ren.” Aron said with a small chuckle. I laughed, shaking my head.

“No. I mean Ren’s cute but he’s not my type.” I said, smirking slyly. “I like older men. Strong, handsome, but still know how to be cute. Oh and can speak English fluently.” I said leaning a bit closer to Aron, my forearms resting on the table. Aron blushed at my words, clearing his throat. But instead of replying to my words, he looked around, scooting back away from me.

“Ah…Jonghyun we should probably do this at the dorm…just in case anyone see’s us…” His voice was shaky again, and his eyes darted around the room, hoping no one was watching us, though the restaurant practically deserted. I puffed out my cheeks, falling back into my seat with a huff. I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Fine…” I mumbled. Way to ruin the moment Hyung. I hissed to myself, rolling my eyes. I guess Aron could sense my annoyance because he cleared his throat making me look up at him. He gave me a small smile.

“It’s just because, like Baekho and Ren, I feel like we need to keep us a secret.” That word made my heart flutter. Us. Were we already an ‘us’? I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks in a small blush. I finished my food quickly, wanting to get back to the dorm as soon as possible. I could Aron laughing at me with how close I was to choking myself.

“Yah, Jonghyun, slow down. You’re going to make yourself choke or something.” He said, leaning back into his seat. I pouted playfully before pushing my bowl away from me.

“Come on let’s go back to the dorm!” I said, getting up and rushing out the door of the restaurant.

 

Aron’s P.O.V

JR’s reaction to my confession was…different. I never pictured him saying he liked me back. I always pictured him getting grossed out or angry. He said he liked me back. He wasn’t hesitant about that fact either; I mean he would have said something sooner if I had not been babbling so much. He liked me. He actually liked me. I wanted to jump up and down, hug him, twirl him around, anything. But I knew I couldn’t. Not in such a public place. I followed him out of the restaurant, where a taxi was already waiting for me. He was sitting in the back seat; his feet on the side walk, beaconing for me to come with flailing hands. He was so cute when he wanted to be. I walked over, nudging him into the seat with my hands, sitting down fully. He gave me a large smile before turning to look at the driver, telling him where to go.

We sat in a comfortably silence in the cab ride. One in a while I would find myself staring at him, watching as his lips would move to the lyrics of whatever song he was listening to on his iPod. He wasn’t looking at me but his eyes were transfixed on the rushing images out the window. He looked amazing. He always looked amazing. Even when he first woke up and his face was puffy and his eyes were droopy and red. I felt the car pull to a stop, and I reached over paying for the taxi. JR pouted and I knew he wanted to pay since I had paid for the dinner. I chuckled, getting out of the cab, opening the door for him.

“I’m older so deal with it.” I teased. He continued to pout but nodded, walking up the steps to the house. He pulled out his key, pushing it into the door, opening the door for me this time. I smiled moving passed him. He walked in the house after me, shutting the door slowly. I d around at the wall, looking for the light switch when I felt him grab my arm. I jumped slightly, turning my head to try and see where he was in the dark. I blinked my eyes a few times, hoping that they would adjust to the darkness quickly.

“Aron…” he breathed out. I turned in the direction of his voice.

“Jonghyun? What are you doing?” I asked. His grip tightened on my wrist, moving closer to me. I blushed, feeling his hot breath against my face. His chest pressed up against mine and stumbled back at the sudden action, catching myself quickly. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling himself closer.

“We don’t need the lights on…” He whispered. His lips were now centimeters from mine, and my heart began to pound, butterflies filling my stomach.

“Jonghyun…”

“Shut up.” He said, finally closing the gap between us, pressing his lips to mine in a sweet, chaste kiss. My eyes went wide for a moment before fluttering closed as my lips moved against his. I brought my arms up, wrapping them tight around his torso, bringing him impossibly closer to me. He pulled away from the kiss slowly, his lips still slightly against mind as he spoke.

“Do you know how long I’ve been waiting to do that?” He said, his lips turning up to a small smile.

“Yes…” I whispered, smiling as well. I pressed my lips up against his this time. Moving my body back towards the couch in the living room, dragging him with me. We both smiled under the sweet innocent kiss. I felt my leg hit against the arm of the couch, falling back, finally separating from him. He laughed, leaning down over me.

“You better be careful Hyung, you’re so clumsy” He teased, poking my puffed out cheek. I chuckled, leaning up a bit.

“I am not…” I whispered, looking away.

“Yes you are.” He smirked, leaning down to kiss me again. I blushed, pressing my lips up against his. Suddenly the lights flashed on and we both heard a gasp. JR moved away quickly, turning around. I sat up, looking over to see Ren and Baekho standing in the door way, both looking shocked, but happy. I blinked as Ren rushed over, jumping onto JR hugging him tight. Both Baekho and I tensed up.

“Hyung! I’m so happy for you!” Ren shouted, jumping up and down clapping. I smiled turning to the maknae.

“Thank you Ren.” I said, clearing my throat. I could feel that I was still blushing.

“So when did this happen?” Baekho asked, setting down a picnic basket on the coffee table. Both JR and I looked at each other, JR answering his question for me.

“Well, tonight actually.” He said.

“So you two just got together?” Baekho asked, looking at us both. I nodded slowly. Together? Were JR and I a couple now?

“Yes.” JR said with a grin the size of the Cheshire cat’s. I couldn’t help but chuckle at this.

“Well then we’ll leave you two alone.” Baekho said, nudging Ren off towards their shared bedroom. I cleared my throat again, looking down.

“Um…we better get ready for bed…” I whispered.

“Hyung what’s wrong?” He looked at me worried.

“Nothing JR…we just really need to get ready for bed. We have a big schedule tomorrow.” I said, moving passed him to the bathroom.

 

JR’s P.O.V

I stood there in the living room for what seemed like ever. He just walked away. It was like he was embarrassed to be with me. Was it really that bad? I frowned, bringing my hand up to my lips where Aron’s had been just moments ago. I sighed, shaking my head. No, Aron couldn’t be embarrassed, he just was trying to get used to things. Yeah that’s right. I waited for him to walk out of the bathroom for me to rush in and take my shower quickly. I was able to finish getting ready within an hour, a new record for me. I ran into Aron’s room. He didn’t share with anyone, which I was suddenly thankful for. I didn’t need anyone else coming in and ruining the moment between us again. I walked over to his bed slowly. It seemed like he had already fallen asleep so I was trying my best to be quiet. I slowly brought the blanket up off his body, scooting into his bed next to him. He must have felt the bed move beneath my weight because his eyes opened slowly. I smiled at him, bringing my finger up to my lips, signaling that he should stay quiet. He smiled back at me and I snuggled close to him. He brought his arms around me slowly, pressing me up against him. I looked up at him as he was trying to fall back to sleep.

“Hyung…?” I whispered. His eyes opened half way looking down at me.

“Yes…?” He asked, his voice was low and soft.

“Are we….together?” I asked. He nodded his head slowly, moving me up so I didn’t have to look up anymore. I smiled softly as he brought one of his hands up to press onto my cheek gently.

“Yes, we’re together Jonghyun…” He whispered, moving his face closer to mine, pressing a gently peck on my lips.

“Now sleep…” He said, his eyes falling shut again. I giggled, nuzzling my head into his neck, smiling.

“Goodnight Hyung…”

“Goodnight Jonghyun…” And with that, we both fell into a deep sleep.  

Author's Note: Yes this is still a Baekren story xD I just wanted to do this because I don't see many JRon stories out there and I happen to enjoy that couple. So nyaaa. Oh and this story has reached over 1000 views, I was very shocked to see that. Thank you so very much everyone! :DDDD