He's Mine

Why Does My Heart Move Towards You?

Ren’s P.O.V.

“I like you Choi Minki. I’m not sure when I started to like you, nor am I sure why. All I know is that I do…” My eyes widened in shock. Was I really hearing this?

“Baekho…” I whispered but before I could say anything else. He kissed me. I could feel the warmth rushing to my cheeks. He kissed me. Baekho was kissing me. He started to pull away feeling that I had just been sitting there. That’s when I snapped back into my senses. I grabbed him by his shirt, tugging him back to me. I placed my lips against his once again. I could feel him smirking against my lips, and pulled back to chuckle slightly. Baekho smiled, placing his forehead against mine. I tried to stop smiling so much but the smile just wouldn’t go away.

“I’ve never seen you smile so much Ren...” he smiled, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I giggled, pulling him onto the couch with me, curling my body close to his. I felt his arms wrap slowly around me, and I knew I belonged here. In Baekho’s arms I felt safe, secure and loved.

“Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this?” I said, looking up at him, biting at my bottom lip slightly. Baekho shook his head, but smiled.

“Probably about as long as I’ve been trying to figure out my feelings.” He said with a chuckle. I pouted, hitting his chest gently.

“It’s not funny hyung! I was beginning to think you would never admit to liking me..” I sighed, looking down. Baekho placed his hand underneath my chin, making me look up at him, he face was serious.

“Ren. You know I’ve never had these feelings for anyone. Not even a girl. So it’s obvious that I would be confused. And I’m sorry I took so long, but all I can do right now is thank you for waiting for me…” His sentence trailed off into a whisper as he finished. I sat up, looking at him.

“I wasn’t the only one getting tired of waiting.” I said with a pout. Baekho looked at me confused.

“What do you mean?”

“JR, Aron…they know I like you…” I said, nibbling on my bottom lip. Baekho laughed slightly.

“Well I knew about JR but I didn’t know Aron knew…how did he find out?” Baekho asked. I huffed, not wanting to talk about our band members.

“JR told him because Aron started worrying about me because I kept getting up set all the time whenever you and him would be so close to each other. That’s why he started staying away from you…it’s all because of me.” I whispered looking down again. Baekho chuckled, making me look up at him again.
“That sure does explain a lot.” He smiled, kissing my forehead, making my cheeks flush red again. I had wanted this for so long, but was going to take a while to get used to his sweet touches; in fact, I don’t think I’m ever going to get used to it. Though he seems perfectly comfortable with the whole thing. The sound of the door crashing open made us both jump.

“REN MY CHILD I HAVE BROUGHT YOU CAKE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!” We heard JR shout. I laughed falling back onto the couch in a giggling fit as Baekho stood up racing over to JR in an attempt to grab the cake from our leader. JR let out a scream when he saw the sandy blond rushing towards him.

“AHH!” he ran around the island in the kitchen before Baekho wrapped his arm around our leader from behind, grabbing the box with the cake in it.

“Ha!” Baekho stuck his tongue, rushing back over to me on the couch. JR laughed walking in holding up two forks.

“Can’t eat cake without forks.” He smiled. I reached up grabbing the forks handing one to Baekho. Baekho smiled taking it from me opening the box to reveal a giant slice of chocolate cake with strawberry filling.

“So, I see some things have changed since this morning.” JR said, sitting on the coffee table in front of us. I nodded with the fork in my mouth, smiling as Baekho pulled me into his lap, feeding me a bite of cake. JR smiled happily.

“Good! I’m glad to see Ren happy finally. I couldn’t take the way he was last night…” Baekho’s smile faded as he looked at me.

“Mianhae Ren…” He frowned. I shook my head.

“It’s ok Baekho-ah.” I said, leaning into his chest. Baekho rubbed my arm gently before looking up to JR.

“Where are Aron and Minhyun?” He asked.

“They went to the photo shoot already, I was coming back to pick up Ren, and now you.” He smiled. I shot up out of Baekho’s lap.

“I totally forgot about the photo shoot!” I said, gasping. Baekho stood up setting the box down, the piece of cake now gone.

“Well come on let’s go!” JR said, making his way to the front door. Baekho took my hand, leading me out by JR. When we got in the van JR got in the front, leaving Baekho and I in the back alone, letting us cuddle in peace, which I was thankful for. Though when we got to the photo shoot we were forced apart, Baekho being rushed off to hair and make up. I noticed that JR had on his one pink spiky glove, letting me know that we would be in our original ‘Face’ attire. I waited before one of the stylist noonas ran out to get me to put me through hair and make up as well. After about an hour both Baekho and I were ready and forced out to the shooting area. Minhyun bounded over to me, wrapping his arms around me.

“Ren! I was worried about you! I’m so glad you’re ok now and no longer crying…” He said, snuggling into me. I nodded, trying to push the other off of me, before Aron walked over placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded up at him happily. I felt Minhyun’s death grip leaving me. Baekho was standing holding onto the collar of the other, slightly glaring at him.

“Don’t touch MY Ren.” He hissed, making my heart skip a beat.

I was his, and he was mine. Baekho was finally mine.  

Author's Note: I know some of you are worried that I'll be ending this fanfic soon. Don't worry I don't plan to. I have a little plot twist comming up to make the fic go on much longer. Any of you guise able to guess what's going to happen? Kekekekeke