The Mall

Why Does My Heart Move Towards You?

Baekho's P.O.V

By the time I made it back to the room, Ren was already asleep. I let a small smile tug at my lips as I walked towards the bed on the oppisite side of the room. Sitting down I turned my attention to the sleeping blond. His mouth was just barely hanging open, and he was snoring ever so quietly. I chuckled. He was so cute when he was sleeping. Dispite his additude when he was awake, he always looked like an angel when he slept.

"Yah! Baekho! Knock it off! No matter how femine that boy looks, he's still a guy! You're not gay. You're straight!" I tried giving myself a pep talk, falling back onto my bed, flinching when I heard it hit against the wall hoping to not wake up the sleeping maknae. When all he did was flip over so his back was facing me now, I let out a held in breath.

"Keep it together Baekho...just go to sleep and all these thoughts will go away." I whispered, pulling the rest of my body back onto the bed, tugging the blankets over me, and closing my eyes tight, forcing my body to fall asleep. My brain was filled of images of Ren as I slept. His smiling face, the bored look that seemed perminate in his eyes, and his lips...his plump full lips, puffed out in a pout..

"BAEKHO! WAKE UP!!" Shouted an angry JR, pounding on the door. I snapped my eyes open, looking around the room to find my alarm clock. I groaned. It was only 5.

'BAEKHO!!!" JR shouted again, this time louder, yeah like that was possible.

"I'm up!" I shouted back, running my fingers through my sandy blond hair, grumbling. Yeah, I'm not much of a morning person. I pushed my self off the bed, slowly making my way out and into the hall way to see the rest of the members already dressed and full from breakfast.

"Balli! We need to leave in an hour!" JR said, turning away from me to walk into the living room. I cursed under my breath, walking into the bathroom. I reached over turning on the water to the shower, jumping at how cold it was on my fingers. I grumbled stripping down getting in to see that the shower temperature really wasn't heating up much. Minhyun must have used the rest of the hot water again. I finished washing quickly, not wanting to be cold much longer, or having to deal with the nagging leader. I pulled on my outfit once I had dried off. I laughed seeing myself in the mirror. Though most of the outfit was black there were many splashes of pink all around it. I blamed Ren for that. I blew dry my hair, not bothering to do much with it considering the stylest noonas would be doing that for me today. I walked out of the bathroom only to be attatched onto by Ren, who's lip was quvering in a pout. I blinked.

"Hyunggg! JR is being mean to me!" He whimpered, clinging tigher onto me. I blinked, turning my attention from the whiny blond to the leader.

"What'd you do?" I asked confused. JR just laughed.

"All I was doing was tickling him." JR stated, getting up from sitting on the floor. Aron chuckled.

"Come on guys lets get going." he said with a smile, making his way to the front door. I chuckled trying to peal off the little maknae, but he stayed attatched.

"Ok ok Ren, you can cling, but walk!" I said, beginning to move in an awkward waddle with the blond attatched to me.

The fan signing went as usual. Screaming fan girls, some random marriage certificts thrown in trying to get us to sign them. This made JR laugh, he would sigh them, but not on the dotted line, saying he was married to all his fans. This made them all squeal. I rolled my eyes with a smile. About half way through my stomach began to growl. I knew I should have eaten breakfast.

"Alright! That was a great signing!" Our manager said after everything was over. "You guys are free for the rest of today, but don't go to crazy ok boys?" He said putting a hand on Ren's shoulder, making me flinch slightly.

"Deh!" we all said, watching him walk away. Ren imideatly ran over to me.

"Baekho hyung! Can you take me to the mall??" He asked, his eyes sparkling. I smiled at him, placing my half gloved hands on his shoulders.

"Yes Minki, I'll take you to the mall." I said, poking his nose before turning to look at the others. "What are you guys gunna do?" I asked. Minhyun spoke up first.

"Can I go to the mall with you guys??" He asked.

"Hey Minhyun why don't we go to the arcade instead?" JR said, grabbing Minhyuns arm. "You two go have fun! We'll meet up later!" He said tugging Minhyun away. Aron waved a goodbye before following after the leader. I turned my attention back to Ren.

"Shall we go?" I asked, offering my arm to my dongsaeng. Ren jumped up happily, interwining his arm with mine. I felt my heart skip a beat, but I shook it off. I wasn't going to let these weird feelings get in the way of anything. Ren is just a friend, Ren is just a friend... I chanted in my head as we walked down to the taxi, getting in. Ren told him the address of the mall and leaned back closing my eyes. I was still tired. I could feel Ren's eyes burning a hold in me as he watched me. This was going to be a long day.

"Hyung! Lets go into this store!" Ren shouted as he pulled me into yet another store. I wouldn't have minded so much, but he was making me carry all the bags.

"Yah Ren, we've already been in this store though!" I said, looking around at all the familliar clothes.

"I know! But I just want to look again." He pouted. I shook my head and chuckled. It was getting hard to say no to this boy.

"Arraso, but hurry! I'm hungry!" I said, sitting down at the bench that was set conviently outside the store. I watched as Ren shuffled around the store asking one of the workers for her oppion on everything. I chuckled to myself. Ren was so damn adorable. Sometimes he reminded me of a little lost puppy. Ok a very bored lost puppy. Though lately it seemed like he was never bored around me. But I always heard from the others that when I wasn't around, he would always complain or try to entertain himself. And who couldn't forget the time he started playing hide-and-go-seek with himself.

"Hyung! I'm ready!" I suddenly heard, I turned to see Ren standing in front of me.

"We can go eat now if you want!" he said grinning as he held up his new bags. God this boy can shop.. I thought, taking the bags from him as we slowly made our way to the food court. As soon as we got there I made a mad dash to the McDonald's. I ordered our food quickly, knowing just what Ren wanted. He grabbed the food bags, seeing as I couldn't hold anything else, and led me to a table.

He pushed my bag of food to my side of the table before sitting down. I sat down across from him, feeling our knees press to gether under the small square table. I struggled not to blush as I dove into eating. Everytime I would move my knee, Ren would press his back to mine, so I gave up.

"Did you have fun today hyung?" I heard Ren ask. I looked up my burger and nodded, not wanting to spill my food everywhere.

"Good." He said with a smile, I mustered up a smile, before gulping down my food. Every time he smiled at me, I couldn't breathe.

 

Author's Note: Ok here we go! The next chapter! I hope you guys like it T.T and there are many a spelling errors, I'm just being to lazy to check so please bare with me. I hope this chapter is good enough...I'll try to have the next chapter tomorrow! Oh and only the first chaper will be writen in Author's P.O.V because well writing things this way is much easier for me. So next chapter will be in Ren's P.O.V! :D