First Date

Why Does My Heart Move Towards You?

Ren’s P.O.V

Today’s the day. Baekho is taking me on our first date. I was so giddy with excitement. I could tell I was bugging the others with how happy I was being. Though Baekho didn’t seem to mind. I pranced over to my boyfriend, tugging on his jacket.

“Hyunnnnggg when can we go??” I pouted, looking up at him. Baekho laughed turning down to look at me.

“Ren would you calm down? We can leave here in a minute. I’m almost ready.” He said patting my head. I smiled up at him, leaning up and giving him a quick peck on the lips before running out to the living room to wait. I could see Aron and JR hyung acting very uncomfortable on the couch. Strange, they never acted like this. I walked over sitting down in between them on the couch.

“Are you sure you guys just want to stay home?” I asked, looking at them. Both of them nodded to me, but I wasn’t convinced. The tension in the air was making me squirm and I just wanted to get out of there. Baekho appeared in the hall way, and I almost ran over to him. I grabbed his hand, tugging him to the door. Baekho looked down at me confused but I shook my head. He just shrugged it off, waving to the awkward pair on the couch before opening the door for me. I rushed out quickly feeling like I could finally breathe again.
“Ahh..that was awkward…” I pouted, looking up at Baekho. Baekho looked over at me, a look of confusion on his face.

“What’s wrong Ren?” He asked, walking down to the awaiting taxi. I followed behind him.

“Aron and JR hyung, I think there’s something going on with them. They both looked really uncomfortable, and I don’t know…I guess I’m just worrying…” I ended lamely. Baekho opened the car door for me, letting me slide in first, following after me. He quickly told the cab driver where he wanted us to go before leaning back and answering me.

“Ren you’re just over thinking things. I’m sure everything’s fine with those two.” He gave me a reassuring smile before taking my hand in his. He made the driver couldn’t see us holding hands, and I moved a bit closer, though not enough to make the driver uncomfortable. We had to hide our relationship, from anyone and everyone. Who knows what would happen if word got out about us? We’d loose a ton of fans, and we’d probably get fired, not to mention our families would probably hate us. I shuttered at the thought of not being able to return home to my parents, and pushed the horrible thought to the back of my mind. Today was going to be fun; hopefully we wouldn’t run into to many fans. They would just ruin everything. I bit my bottom lip, my stomach starting to fill with butterflies. My first date and it was with Baekho.

“Ren are you ok?” The sweet sound of Baekho’s voice tore me away from my day dreaming. I turned to him and smiled.

“Yeah, I’m just thinking.” I said, I didn’t want him to know what I was thinking about though.

“Alright.” He said, before turning his head out the window. Suddenly he moved up yelling at the taxi driver saying he was going the wrong way, and they began fighting. I sighed, giggling slightly before tugging on his shirt gently. Baekho looked back at me.

“What?” He snapped, I frowned at him.

“Baekho, just let the man go his way…” I mumbled. Baekho looked down at me, his eyes softening. He nodded apologizing to the taxi driver before moving back to sit next to me once again.

“Sorry Minki-ah…” He said sadly. I smiled up at him.

“It’s ok Baekho, don’t worry.” I said. Once we arrived to the place where Baekho was taking me (he refused to tell me) I paid the taxi driver, making sure him and Baekho wouldn’t get in a confrontation again. I waved goodbye before running over to Baekho who eagerly took my hand, pulling me close. I looked up at him.

“Baekho would you tell me where we’re going?” I asked, pouting up at him. Baekho shook his head, chuckling.

“Ren we’re almost there. Don’t worry.” He said, leading through the crowded shopping mall plaza.

“But I will tell you this, the big surprise comes after the movie.” He said, giving me a wink. I blushed, looking down, following him closely.

 

JR’s P.O.V

Baekho and Ren left a bit early, leaving more time for Aron and me to be alone. I ran a shaky hand through my hair, looking down at my feet.

“Aron?” I said his name quietly, afraid to break the uncomfortable silence.

“Yeah JR?” He turned his attention from the oh so interesting black screen of the television to look at me.

“Would you like to I don’t know, maybe go get something to eat?” I asked. Aron nodded, about as eager to get away from the silence as I was. We both got up, walking over to the door to put on our shoes. He looked up at me and I saw something in his eyes, something that I couldn’t quiet tell what it was. He noticed me staring at his face and turned away quickly. I smiled when I saw a small blush on his cheeks. I knew I had to tell him the truth I just wasn’t sure how. I guess while we were at dinner would have to be the time. I don’t think I could wait any longer. He needed to know.

 

Baekho’s P.O.V

 After the movie (it was some chick flick that Ren wanted to see so I pushed through it. But by the end of the movie he was in tears which made for some good cuddling) I had led Ren to a park near by, and since it was some what late in the day, not a lot of people where there, so we didn’t have to worry about being caught. Ren was skipping around me, looking happy, good.

“Baekho where are you leading me?” He asked, stopping his wondering to come back to my side. Sometimes this boy reminded me of a lost puppy. I almost chuckled out loud at this thought but I kept it in.

“You’ll see. We’re almost there.” I said with a smile, grabbing his shoulders and spinning him around so he could walk forwards. When we got close to our destination I covered his eyes with my hands.

“Now no peeking! I want this to be a surprise.” I smiled, leading him to the spot careful to not make him trip.

“Baekho!” he whined, Ren was never one for surprises.

“Alright alright, look.” I said, removing my hands from his face. Ren gasped as he looked at the scene in front of him. One single tree was in the area of a large field, right at the edge of a lake. Underneath the tree I had some of my friends set out a small picnic blanket. A few fake flame candles were lit on each corner of the blanket, illuminating in the low light of the falling sun. I smiled, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

“You like?” I asked.

“It looks amazing Baekho!” He said breathless. I nuzzled into his neck, kissing at his pale skin smiling.

“Good.” Ren shivered under my touch, slowly walking over to the blanket and sitting down. I followed after him, sitting down beside him. I pulled him close to my body, kissing his cheek gently.

“I’m glad you like it.” I whispered, my hand gently rubbing his hip. He shivered, blushing darkly. He was about to say something when his stomach growled, making me laugh. He blushed even more; I guess he was embarrassed with his stomach for ruining the romantic mood. I grabbed out a picnic basket that had been hidden by the tree, showing it to him.

“Don’t worry I brought food.” I said with a smile. Ren’s eyes lit up, and he moved closer.

“Yay! Food!” he giggled, opening the basket pulling out a small cake. He looked up at me confused.

“I figured you would only want sweets.” I said with a shrug. Ren smiled happily, grabbing one of the forks from the basket.

“You were right.” He said, taking a bite of the strawberry chocolate cake. He took another piece of the cake, but instead of eating it himself he brought the piece to my lips. I smiled, taking the bite, my eyes closing. I finished chewing opening my mouth for another bite but instead my lips where met with Ren’s. I blushed, kissing the younger boy back sweetly, leaning more into the kiss. I felt Ren crawling closer, and I pulled him into my lap. His arms wrapped around my neck, bringing himself closer to me. I bit at his bottom lip, receiving a small gasp from the younger. I smirked against his lips, my tongue sliding into his mouth, roaming around. He moaned gently into the kiss, his hands snaking into my hair, pulling me closer. I pulled back slowly, leading small sweet kisses down his jaw and neck, nipping gently. I heard another soft sweet moan escape his lips. I looked up at him and smiled.

“You’re moans are better then your singing voice.” I whispered, kissing back up to his lips, pecking his lips over and over again. Ren blushed at hearing my words.

“Hyung…” He whispered. I smiled, leaning my forehead against his.

“Ren, we won’t go too far. I promise. We can wait until you’re ready.” I said, caressing his cheek with my thumb. Ren nodded, placing his lips against mine again before speaking.

“Thank you Baekho…I’m just not ready yet…” He whispered. I smiled.

“I know. Ren don’t worry.” I said, kissing his cheek. Though it would take all my strength not to do anything, I needed to hold back. Ren was so important to me, and I didn’t want to scare him off by moving to fast.

 

Aron’s P.O.V

The air in the house was thick with tension, and the silence had been awkward for me. But now that we were out and in a restaurant, the silence was almost relaxing. I couldn’t keep it long though. I had to tell him, I needed to tell him how I felt. And now was better then ever. Though we were in a public place, the restaurant was almost empty, and no one would be around to hear our conversation. I looked up at him worried, afraid of what he would say to me, afraid of his reaction. JR looked up at me, meeting my worried gaze. I’m betting the look in his eyes was about the same as mine, making me a bit confused. Why was he worried? I gulped audibly, looking around the room, looking anywhere but the younger’s face.

“Aron?” He suddenly said, making me jump slightly.

“Is everything ok?” He asked, his chopsticks moving the food around on his plate as he spoke. I sighed, nodding slightly, turning my gaze down to my almost empty plate.

“Yeah, everything’s fine.” I lied.

“If you say so…” with that silence met our ears once again, and this time it was no longer comfortable. It was like we both had something to say, and neither of us were sure as to how to say it. I cleared my throat, finally looking back at his face.

“JR, there’s something I need to tell you.” I said finally. JR stopped chewing, leaving the chopsticks in his mouth slightly, looking in my eyes.

“What is it hyung?” His words were muffled by the food and chopsticks in his mouth. I took a deep breath, no turning back now.

“JR, I like you…” I breathed.

Author's Note: Woo, finally a chapter for this story! xD I'm sorry guys D: Please don't hate me ;A;