What did I just read?!

Why Does My Heart Move Towards You?

Ren's P.O.V

I was happy. I had spent the whole day with Baekho at the mall. And thanks to JR hyung, Minhyun didn't follow us. Though now it was time to eat. And after eating, ment leaving. Or at least that has always been the way things are with Baekho. I sat down the food bags from McDonald's on the table, sliding it over to Baekho so he could eat. He sat down the mounds of bags I had given him, and he imediatly started eating. I blushed slightly feeling our legs touch together underneith the small square table. Though I frowned feeling him tense up and move his legs away from mine. I kept pushing my legs against his again, and smiled to myself when he finally gave up and let our legs rest together.

"Did you have fun time today hyung?" I asked, giggling slightly at how much food he had shoved into his mouth. Surprised I even got an answer.

"Yes.." He mummbled. I smiled happily, nodding.

"Good." I said, beginning to eat. Once we both finished, I threw the bags away in the trash, grabbing some of the clothing bags before Baekho could. He gave me a strang look and I mearly smiled.

"Is there any where you want to go hyung?" I asked, beginning to walk out of the food court. Baekho followed after me, with half the amount of bags he used to have in his hands.

"Um...there is one store I want to go to. Can we?" He asked. I nodded smiling.

"Of course we can silly!" I said, wraping my arm through his the best I could with all the bags I had in my arms. I need to learn to shop less. We went to a few more stores, this time I was picking out clothes for Baekho, making sure there was a splash of pink in almost everything.

"Yah! Ren does there have to be pink on everything?" He asked me, pouting slightly. I giggled, nodding.

"Yes! That way we'll match!" I said, my eyes sparkling as I looked up at him. Holding back was getting hard. All I wanted was to drop everything and hug him, have him hold me in his strong arms. Whisper that he loved me, and kiss me tenderly. Was that so much to ask? Baekho dragged me to a few more stores before he finally had enough and was ready to go home. He called a taxi for us, and we both crawled in, having to be pushed together because of all the bags. I blushed as Baekho was nearly ontop of me, but I could tell he was trying to push away a bit. I laid my head on his shoulder, feeling him tense up under my touch.

Baekho's P.O.V

I nearly died in that stupid taxi ride home. I mean I knew Ren was clingy, but his touches keep sending shivers up my spine, and where ever he would touch was left tingling for hours afterwords. This was beginning to become impossible to deal with. As soon as we pulled up to the dorm Ren jumped out of the cab grabbing all of the bags before I could even touch them again. Before I climbed out. I noticed Ren's phone had fallen under the seat. I reached down, feeling around trying to find it.

"Thank god they clean these taxi's daily.." I mumbled to myself, finally gripping onto his phone, paying the taxi driver and hoping out. I stuck the phone in my pant pocket, feeling it vibrate. I pulled it out again, seeing that JR had texted him, which was a bit weird considering we were home. But then again maybe thoes three were still out. Half of me told me not to read it, but the evil side of my brain made me open it. I gasped at what I had seen.

To: Ren

From: JR-hyung

Message: Yo, Ren, were you able to confess to Baekho yet? Did you kiss him? Come on I want to know!

I stared at the text for a moment, gulping down saliva that wasn't there. This had to be a joke right? This wasn't a serious text. JR knew I was out here. He just sent it to tease me. I pushed open the unlocked door and looked around. The only light that was on was the light to mine and Ren's room. The others were no where to be see. I slowly stept into the the room, trying to calm my beating heart. Ren had a crush on me. He was supossed to confess to night. He was supossed to kiss me tonight. No that wasn't going to happen. This was just a joke. A sick twisted joke.

"Minki?" I sad, my voice was dry and hoarse.

"Yeah hyung?" He spun around on the heels of his feet, stopping flawlessly. God, under the low glow of the room's poor lightying, his milky complexing was practicly glowing. His eyes were wide with wonder as I just stood their staring.

"Hyung!" He shouted blinking. I shook myself mentaly, trying to find the words. All I could do was hold up the phone so Ren could see the text message. He read it quickly, gasping slightly, turning up to look up at me his eyes widening in fear. Only proving mine. Ren liked me.

Author's Note: Sorry it's a shot update giuse T,T I promise the next one will be better!