Failed Attempt

Why Does My Heart Move Towards You?

Ren's P.O.V

I had been watching the movie intently, it was getting to my favourite part, when suddenly I felt a hand moving my hair away from my eyes. I looked up to see Baekho looking down at me. His hand had froze a few inches away from my face.

"Sorry..I just figured you'd like to stop looking through hair to see.." Baekho mumbled. I smiled to him before snuggling back into his side. I could hear his heart starting to beat faster when I curled closer to his side, a small smile tugging at the side of my lips. Baekho's arm slowly returned to resting around me, though instead of resting comfortably, I could feel the resistance.

"Is everything ok hyung..?" I asked, my eyes flickering back to Baekho. Normaly he wouldn't be reserved like this when I would cuddle him.

"Yeah Ren, I'm ok." he said with a weak smile. I gave him a small pout before looking back at the movie just as the credits began to roll. I let out a groan. "Over already?" I complained. Suddenly i was face first with the couch cushin. 

"Yah hyung!" I whimpered, pushing myself up, looking over as Baekho was putting the DVD back into its case.

"Ren, I'm going to go get ready for bed, you should too. It's getting late and we have a fan signing." he said before turning off the television and making his way down the hall to one of the teo bathrooms. I pouted getting up, blowing my fringe out of my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. What is up with Baekho? I thought to myself, gathering the blanket into my hands walking towards my shared room with Baekho, just as the door opened.

"Minki!!" Minhyun shouted running through the door and tackling me down. I landed on the floor with a thud, gasping.

"Yah! Hyunnie! What was that for?!" I got up, rubbing the back of my head. Minhyun smiled at me sheepishly before getting up himself.

"I just missed you!" he said with a pout. Aron walked up behind Minhyun putting a hand on Minhyuns shoulder.

"Minhyun come on. Ren's tired lets let him go to bed." Aron said giving me a smile, dragging Minhyun off. JR walked over helping me pick up the blanket that had been knocked out of my hand. He looked at me as he brought it inside setting it on the bed.

"Did you send out hints like I told you to?" he asked. I nodded but puffed out my cheeks in a pout.

"I tried hyung! But he didn't do anything! If anything I think I might have made him more uncomfortable..." I fell on my bed whining.

"Minki, calm down. It's not going to happen right away. You need to be pacient." JR said, his hand reaching out to my back lightly. I buried my face into my pillow, whimpering.

"I don't like waiting hyung!!" JR simply chuckled at my actions.

"Go to sleep Ren." he said with a smile exiting out of the room. I closed my eyes, sighing heavily. JR was the only member who knew about my crush on Baekho. I've had feelings for Baekho since our training days, and was mortified when we got put in the same band together. JR found out about the crush when he found me crying in a suply closet because of how close Baekho and Aron were becoming. He talked me down from crying and I spilled everything to him. JR laughed at me at first but he told me the reason why he was laughing was because of how idoitic I looked. From that day on he vowed to help me win over Baekho.

 

Author's Note: I'm sorry that this chaper was such a fail TT.TT to make it up I'll have another chapter up tonight! Hopefully better than this one e.e Oh and if you also happen to be a fan of Elvin please do check out my other story This is Forbidden Love!