Impossible to Please

Why Does My Heart Move Towards You?

"Hyung!" Ren called out, he was bored, and the other three members had left the dorm to go out to eat. Leaving Ren alone with Beakho. Baekho let out a low groan of annoance. Sure he loved his maknae friend, but honestly when Ren was bored (which seemed like thats all that boy was) he was impossible to entertain. Baekho pushed himself away from the computer desk, making his way into the living room finding the young blond on the black leather couch.

"Yeah Ren-ssi?" he asked, walking over leaning on the back of the couch, looking down at the bored boy.

"Entertain me! I'm bored" Ren whined, squirming around on the couch. Baekho let out a low chuckle at the way Ren was moving around on the couch, the chuckle turning to a laugh when Ren managed to fall off the couch onto the carpeted floor. Ren's cheeks flushes a slight shade of pink as he sat up, his lower lip pointed out in a pout, as he watched his hyun laugh at him. 

"Yah! Hyung! There's no need to laugh at me!" he said with a whimper. Baekho slowly stopped laughing, moving to the front of the couch to help his dongsaeng up back onto the couch.

"Looks more like you're entertaining me." he said with a smirk, teasing the yongster.

"Hyung!!" Ren whined again.

Baekho chuckled once again. "Ok ok, how about we watch a movie huh?" he asked, moving to get off the couch.

"We don't have any good movies Baekho-hyung..." he said with a pout, leaning back.

"Not true. We do. Why don't we watch Sophie's Revenge? You love that movie." he gave the blond a sweet smile. Ren's small mouth turned up into a smile, nodding slowly at his hyung. 

"Ok, but you promise to watch it with me??" he asked, hopeful.

"Yes Minki, I'll watch it with you." Baekho said, putting the movie in thr DVD player and grabbing the remote, making his way back to his seat by Ren. The younger turned to look at Baekho, getting up quickly, running to his bedroom that he shared with Baekho, grabbing a blanket from one of the beds.  Baekho leaned back into the cushin comfortably, his eyes closing as he waited on the maknae. When Ren ran back into the living room he saw his hyung lying back with his eyes closed. He pouted once again, walking over sitting by Baekho, smacking him gently in the tummy. Baekho's eyes snapped open quickly, his dark eyes glaring down at the blonde.

"What was that for?!" he hissed. Ren returned the glare.

"Don't fall asleep hyung! You promised!"

"I wasn't falling asleep!" he grumbled. "I was just waiting for you. Now turn around and watch the movie." he said harshly.

Ren frowned shaking his head. "No. Not until you promise not to fall asleep." Ren said, huffing impaciently. Baekho growled slighly, he was already starting to get annoyed but answered,

"I promise not to fall asleep Ren." he looked the other in his eyes ernestly. Ren gave his elder a satisfied smirk. Turning back around to face the television, draping the large blanket ontop of him and Baekho. Baekho sat up a bit, his left arm draped over the couch by Ren's shoulders, giving the maknae the chance to curl up against his hyung's side, laying his head on Baekho's chest. This seemed to be the only way to get Ren to sit still through a movie. It never really mattered who he was cuddling with, and all of the NU'EST members were used to the clinginess of their maknae. About half way through the chinese movie, Baekho turned his attention to look at the femine blond curles at his side. His dark orbs taking in the sight. Ren's small figure was curled up tight, fitting perfectly up against Baekho's side. His eyes fixated on the TV. Noticing that some of Ren's platinum blonde hair had fallen into his eyes, Baekho reached down, moving the fringe out of the way. Ren snapped his eyes away from the movie, to look up at his hyung.

"Sorry..I just figured you'd like to stop looking through hair to see.." Baekho mumbled, earning a smile from Ren, before he nuzzled back into Baekho's side, returning hos gaze to the TV. Baekho sighed heavily, this action that he was so used to from Ren, the cuddling, it was causeing his heart to flutter. What's wrong with you?! Baekho thought to himself. Lately almost every touch of Ren's was causing him to either blush, or catch his breath. He was seeing the maknae in new light. Or maybe his views of Ren wern't new just...hidden.

Author's Note:I hope to have the next chapter up tonight.Thank you to everyone who's read the first chapter :) Gomawo!!!