Confession

Why Does My Heart Move Towards You?

Ren’s P.O.V

I ran into the house, knowing Baekho would pay the taxi driver. I didn’t want to make him have to carry everything again so I grabbed all the bags. It was amazing that I had still managed to get into the dorm without dropping anything or tripping on anything. I made my way through the dark apartment, feeling my way to Baekho’s and my room. I flipped on the light dropping all of the bags onto my bed. A small giggle left my lips as I jumped up and down. I had spent the whole day with Baekho, and now was the best time I could have to confess to him. I was nervous though. Every possible scenario of what he would do was racing through my mind. I tried to focus on the positive ones. I stopped celebrating hearing the sound of Baekho walking into the dorm. My heart started racing, and my palms became sweaty.

“It’s now or never..” I said turning around just as Baekho walked into the room. I stopped, Baekho looked like he had seen a ghost.

“Minki?” He used my real name, this wasn’t good.

“Yeah hyung?” no reply.

“Hyung!” I shouted. Again no reply, though all he did was hold up a phone. My phone. Crap I dropped in the taxi. I secretly cursed myself as I leaned in to see what it was he was trying to show me. I stopped breathing. JR texted me. He pretty much had done the confession for me. Oh god no…this wasn’t how it was supposed to happen!

“H-hyung…?”

“Is it true?” He questioned. All I could do was nod, my voice was gone. He looked at me, studying me before throwing my phone on the ground.

“I can’t deal with this right now Minki. I’ll be at a hotel if any of the others need me.” His voice was empty, hollow, just like his eyes. He walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I heard the rustle as he put on his shoes and grabbed his jacket, then I heard the slamming of the front door. That’s when I lost it. I fell to the floor as tears fell. Baekho hated me; I had mistaken his kind affection for love. He didn’t feel the same way. He was degusted with me. I curled up on the spot, sobbing. I gripped my hair in my hands, letting out a loud scream, cursing, my words becoming incoherent as my sobs worsened. I was like that for what seemed like hours before I finally fell asleep on the floor, my sweet dreams of Baekho becoming nightmares.

 

Baekho’s P.O.V

“H-hyung?” He said to me.

“Is it true?” I asked, my voice was shaky; he nodded. Oh god…no Ren! That’s not what you were supposed to do! I threw his phone to the side, not caring where it landed.

“I can’t deal with this right now Minki. I’ll be at a hotel if any of the others need me.” I said before walking out of the room. My whole body was shaking as I grabbed my coat and put on my shoes. My brain was spinning as I rushed out calling a taxi. I got in saying simply.

“Nearest hotel.” The cabbie nodded, before driving off. I made sure not to think to much, not wanting to seem to strange to anyone I may have encountered on my way to get away. By the time I made it up to the hotel room it was hard for me to walk or see. I collapsed onto the bed, allowing my thoughts to finally run a rampage in my head.

“Why Ren why?” I said out loud to myself. Why did you have to fall for me? I got up from the bed once I found the strength to move again. I was going to make a list. A list of pros and cons of this whole insane situation. I walked over to the small desk in the hotel room, picking up the pen, labeling the top of paper; Pros then I drew a line down the middle labeling the other side Cons. I started writing the lists.

Pros                                        Cons

Kind                                       Male

Caring                                     Fans 

Adorable                                The way he makes me feel

Amazing voice                       

The way he makes me feel

y

Perfect

 

I stared at the paper for a long time, analyzing everything. I looked at the pros list. It was far longer then the con list. I really couldn’t think of a con of being with Ren. Was there really anything wrong with it? I was scared. These feelings were so new to me. I groaned in frustration, getting up from the desk.

“I’ll just sleep on it…I’ll give him an answer tomorrow…yeah that’s what I’ll do.” I stripped off my clothes down to my boxers, curling up under the blankets. Once my head calmed down I was able to fall into a deep sleep. Ren’s face was every where in my dreams. I was holding him, I saw how perfect he looked in my arms. And then I saw him falling down, crying. I wasn’t sure about the pain that was filling my chest as I watched his perfect face twist into a frown as his eyes pooled over with tears that just wouldn’t stop. My eyes snapped open as I reached up grabbing onto my chest, the pain wasn’t just in my dream. It was real. I panted, wiping the sweat from my brow. I knew what I had to do. I got up running over to the desk, writing something down onto the paper before getting dressed quickly, rushing out of the room. I checked out quickly calling a taxi. I made it back to the dorm in an hour. To long if you ask me. I rushed inside, still not seeing any signs of the other members. Maybe they had already left. I heard something coming from the living room and paused.

“Minki?” I asked into the house.

 

Ren’s P.O.V

I was awoken from my restless sleep hearing the sound of the front door open. I rubbed my eyes, blinking. I thought it was JR or one of the others but my heart stopped when I heard Baekho’s voice. He was back. Had he made his decision that fast? This can’t be good.

“Minki?” He asked into the room. I sat up slowly.

“Hyung..?” I covered my mouth with my hand, shocked by how hoarse my voice sounded. I watched as his figure moved closer to me who had been moved onto the couch by JR last night. He walked over to me, kneeling down beside me. His eyes were full of worry and concern. I felt the sensation of tears stinging my eyes again. I couldn’t take seeing him look at me like that. I turned away from him. His hands cupped my face, making me look at him. I gasped slightly.

 

Baekho’s P.O.V

Ren was on the couch. Why wasn’t he in the room? I shook off that thought walking into the living room. God he looked awful. His eyes were puffy, and his face was stained with tears. I had done this to him. Me. Once I kneeled down by him, he turned to look away from me. He was about ready to cry again. I placed my hands on his cheeks, cupping his face, making him look at me.

“H-Hyung? What are you doing?” He asked, confused.

“Shh…” I leaned up kissing his forehead gently, then his eyes, his nose, his cheeks. I could feel his cheeks heat up underneath my hands, showing that he was blushing. I smiled to myself, but didn’t let him see. His body was shaking slightly. I sighed heavily, leaning in close to him, our lips just barely touching.

“Hyung…” He let out in a barely audible whisper.

“I like you Choi Minki…I’m not sure when I started to like you, nor am I sure why. All I know is that I do…” I whispered. Ren’s eyes widened in shock.

“Baekho..” He said. But before he could go on, I closed the gap between us, placing my lips gently against his.

 Author's Note: Well here we go! The lovey dovey confession! I hope you guys like it! :DD