The Day...

One-Shot Collection

Lee Minhyuk (BTOB)

Kim Yura (GIRL'S DAY)


"You okay?" You look sick." Minhyuk texted to the girl who sat in front of him.

"I'm okay. Just . . . a light headache." She replied. They can't use direct interaction since Ilhoon kept on filming Hyeri who sat beside Yura.

"Yura, you look sick. Are you okay?" Ilhoon asked as he turned the camera to her.

"I'm okay, just a light headache. Maybe because I'm listening to your loud voice too much." Yura answered sarcastically. 

"Ayy.. Keurojimayo..~!" Ilhoon then replied with his ahjusshi voice. Hyeri and Yura just laughed to him before he turned the camera to Minhyuk, who just sat behind them silently as he stared at Ilhoon blankly.

"Minhyuk, you seem like you're going to eat me alive. Are you hungry?" Ilhoon asked jokingly.

"I'm hungry and I want to eat, but I lost my appetite as soon as I see your face." Minhyuk answered, being sarcastic. Peniel who sat beside Minhyuk then laughed loudly and caught Ilhoon's attention.

"Peniel, you seem so happy watching me being joked around." Ilhoon then turned the camera to Peniel. Minhyuk was laughing to the American member before he received another text message from the girl, "badmood?", she asked.

"No, just, miss you, soooooo much." he replied.

"You're sitting behind me, yet you still miss me?" 

"Yes ;)" 

"Stop teasing me you brat!" 

"What about tonight?" Yura then turned her face to take a peek at his teasing smirked before she formed a mehrong.


"Kim Yura, can we stop this already?" Minhyuk said on the line, obviously he'd tired of putting an act when they're in front of the camera.

"But it' hard, you know. Especially for me." Yura answered, worried.

"Hey, listen. You know that I'll always be there for you, right?" He replied with his sweetest voice ever.

"Hmm.. I don't know." she let out a sigh.

"Well, it's not as hard as you think." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Just wait in your dorm. I'll be there in a moment."

"But . . . " She didn't get the chance to finish her words as he suddenly ended the call.

About 15 minutes after that,

"Yura, come to the parking lot now. I'm waiting." he texted her.

Yura, who were still shocked with his text message, immediately put her blue hoodies on and made her move to the parking lot. She got into the car as soon as she saw it.

"Are you serious?" Yura asked, worried.

"Yup. Look, there are two stalkers watching us right now." Minhyuk pointed to the two girls who were hiding behind a car.

"We were caught. Tomorrow gonna be a big day for us." he continued.

"Okay now, what are we gonna do?" she asked.

"Firstly, I want to hear your sweetest I-love-you vibrating my ear drum." he said with his please-do-it-for-me look. She then came closer to him until he can feel her warm breath on his neck.

"I love you." she whispered to his ear making him to giggle at the warmness of her breath. Minhyuk then pulled her into his embrace and whispered his "I love you, too" into her ear. Yura just smiled cutely to his action as she kissed his cheek. Minhyuk then kissed her forehead before his lips went to her nose, then to her lips. It was a hot kiss when suddenly the ringing of Yura's phone break the hotness between them.

"Yes, oppa?" Jieun answered her manager's call.

"Where are you right now?" He asked.

"At the parking lot, with MInhyuk." she answered calmly.

"Guessed it. You know what, the news had spread all around the world now." 

"Wow, that's faster than I thought it would be." 

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused with her statement.

"Well, nothing. I'll explain to you about it later. I need some privacy for now. Okay, bye." Yura then ended the call before she turned her phone off.

"Well, mission accomplished." She said as she looked at her boyfriend with her y smirk.

"That's quite fast, no I mean, damn fast." Minhyuk replied with a smirk.

"I know." she said cutely as he pressed his lips on her again and made it a passionate kiss.


finally! updated my one-shot!! actually, I'm having Btob madness right now and I just think Minhyuk will look good with Yura so I'm actually their silent-shipper. lol. enjoy reading. comment and subscribe. thank you and love you! =D xoxo