Still Loving You

One-Shot Collection

Lee Sungyeol (INFINITE)

Hong Yookyung (A PINK)


Sungyeol was walking alone to his school. The road that usually so noisy of the girl's voice as he walked there, it feels so quiet now.

*Flashback*

"I. . . can't continue this anymoe." she said as tears flowing down.

"b-but why?" he asked, shocked with her words.

"I-I just can't." she said ,a bit stuttering. She then covered her face with her palm as she burst into tears. He grabbed her shoulders and shook them.

"What you talking about?! Stop playing crazy with me plz. Why so sudden?" He asked, almost yelled.

"I . . .

*End of flashback*

"yah!" his flashback was distracted as his bestfriend, Myungsoo, suddenly startled him.

"yah, you startled me you know!." he said as he kicked his right leg.

"ouch! it hurts you know! he laughed as he finished his words

"well, you deserved it! haha!" he said, joking. Myungsoo just made his annoying face as he heard his words.

"yah! I heard about you and Yookyung." Myungsoo suddenly asked.

"stop it, Myungsoo-yah. I can't think about it anymore. it hurts me you know."

okay! okay! sorry. but hey! can I date her?" Myungsoo then asked.

"what do you mean . . . you serious?!" he asked, shock.

"huh? emm.. yea, if you give your permission. hee..." he said as he made his cute face.

"just do what you want. She's not ine anymore." he answered.

"really? you serious?!" Myungsooasked in disbelieved.

"take it, or leave it. but plz, don't hurt her or you'll get what you deserve." he warned his bestfriend.

"okay, okay. I'll make sure of that." he convinced Sungyeol as they made their pinky promise.


"remember what I said yesterday." Sungyeol reminded his besfreind.

"don't worry buddy. I'll not dissapoint you." Myungsoo convinced him again. Sungyeol just nodded as Myungsoo getting himself ready for the date.

*Flashback*

Yookyung just finished her shower when she recieved a text message from a familiar number.

"Yookyung-ah."

"ne, Myungsoo-yah. what is it?"

"you free tomorrow?"

"not sure yet. but I think I'm free. why?"

"do you free for a date?"

"huh?"

"let's meet tomorrow. I've something to tell you."

"but . . . okay, we'll meet tomorrow."

9a.m. at Sister's cafe."

"okay. =)"

"okay, bye."

"bye, see you tomorrow."

"see you tomorrow. =)"

*Flashback end.*

"but hey! plz don't forget her birthday okay. You know what she likes and dislikes right? Remember, she don't like guy who smoke and drink. so plz don't smoke or drink when you're with her." Sungyeol reminded his bestfrien again.

"don't worry. I'll remember everything that you said."

"and plz, take care of her." Myungsoo nodded to his bestfriend and started his move to the cafe. Sungyeol just watched them from the car.

"she's smiling to him. it has been a long time since i saw that sweet smile. I miss your smile." he said to himself. suddenly, he felt his tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"plz say no to him. plz no. I'm still loving you. you can see that right? plz know that I'm still waiting for you. I still can't sleep because I don;t hae you besides me. I still can't eat properly because I miss you. I miss you so much." he then bury his face in his arms as tears keep flowing down.


"how's your date? she accepted you?" Sungyeol asked.

"I'm having fun. but hey, I don't think she'll accept me." Myugsoo answered his besfriend.

"but why?" Sungyeol asked, curious.

"I don't know. But it;'s okay. I don't put too much hope for her though." Sungyeol just nodded to him and walked away.


Sungyeol laydown on the bench that was put at the corner of the rooftop when a girl suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Yookyung-ah." Sungyeol mentioned her name as he got on his foot.

"oppa . . . mianhae." Yookyung said as she hugged him and burried her face on his chest as she burst in to tears, He hugged her and her hair.

"it's okay." he kissed her head as he finished his words.

"Myungsoo oppa had told me everything about you. I' so sorry about the other. I just realized that I really can;t live without you besides me. I really love you. You're my everything." she said.

"listen, I don't care about it anymore. as long as we're togethernow, everything's gonna be fine." he said as he hugged her againand kissed her head.


and there you go. first of all, yea, i got the idea for this story from Beast's Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No). =D enjoy! ^^