L-O-V-E

One-Shot Collection

Kim Namju (A Pink)

Moon Jongup (B.A.P)


"I-I like you . . ." she said, a bit stuttering, as she lowering her voice.

"but . . . I . . ." Jongup lost his words. He was so shocked with her confession just now.

"it's okay if you can't accept me. I just want you to know my feeling towards you. That's all. I don't want anything from you."

"I don't know how to say this. I just . . ."

"think that we're just friend?" Namju cut his words.

"No, I mean . . ." once again, his mind became lost.

"sorry, I got to go now." Namju bowed to him as she bumped into his left shoulder while covering her face with her palm, burst into tears. Jongup just freezed there not even turned his head to the girl.


"hey, have you told him?" Kwangmin asked his besfriend.

"I'm not in the mood of talking about it right now." Namju said with her cold voice as she sat on her chair.

"why? what happened?" Youngmin asked, curious and worried at the same time. Youngmin and Kwangmin are her bestfriends ever since they were still in their 1st year in junior high. they take good care of each other and keep each other's secrets well.

"did he hurt you? or he yelled to you? tell me and I'll break his bones to ash." Kwangmin, the cold guy one asked her, worried.

"no. he did nothing to me. can you guys just stop it already?!" Namju yelled to the boys. Youngmin then approached her as he looked at Kwangmin with his look-what-have-you-done look.

"what happened actually? tell us please. you're making us worry you know." Youngmin said with his sweetest voice ever as he patted her back.

"he didn't say anything. he just think as a friend." she answered as tears flowing down her cheeks. Youngmin then pulled her head to his chest and her hair.

"it's okay. it's not that he's the only guy in this school. you have us by the way. Kwangmin's heart is always open for you." Youngmin said as he mocking his smile to Kwangmin who was mouthing 'what the hell are you talking about?' to his bestfriend. Youngmin just laughed to his bestfriend as he released the hug and wiped her tears with both his thumbs.

"thanks guys, for making me feels better. " Namju thanks them as she formed a sweet smile on her cute face. The guys just looked at her with their warm smile on as Youngmin patted her head. 


Kwangmin opened the class door as he went straight to the girl who sat at the corner of the class. He sat besides her as he spun her face to face him. Namju just looked at him with her suprise look.

"you startled me, Kwangmin-ah."

"I heard that you're transferring to another school next month. is it true?" Kwangmin suddenly asked.

"emm.. I . . . " Namju didn't get a chance to finish her words when suddenly it got cut by Youngmin who suddenly came out from nowhere.

"is it true? what I heard just now? yah . . . you really wanna leave us? please don't." Youngmin said with a cute pout.

"it's not my decision afterall. I have to transfer because my father's employer told him to transfer to Incheon. I can't do anything but follow him. I'm so sorry. plus, it's one of my chance to forget everything. forget about that . . . cheetos." Namju explained to the boys as she laughed a bit at the word 'cheetos'. Kwangmin smiled lightly as he let out a long sigh before he patted her head and mumbled his 'it's okay' to the girl as Youngmin came closer to her and back-hugged her.


"don't forget us okay? and if any guy try to mess up with you, just call us and we'll be there to protect you." Youngmin said jokingly making Namju and Kwangmin to laugh at his word. Kwangmin then came closer to Namju and smile sweetly before he hugged her tightly.

"don't forget us and do call and text us everyday, okay?" Kwangmin said to her ear. Namju just nodded lightly to his words. Youngmin then joined the hugged as the three of them suddenly burst into tears. They released the hug and wiped their tears before they said they last farewell as her father calling for her.

"bye guys. I'm gonna miss you guys for sure." Namju said as she walked backward and waved to them with a smile.

"bye cutie. we gonna miss you too." Youngmin replied as they waved their last goodbye to her.


"annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Namju. please take care of me." Namju bowed to the class as she introduced herself. The stdents then clapped for her before she made her move to her sit besides tall and tough but cute guy name Yuk Sungjae. 

"hey, nice to meet you. I'm Yuk Sungjae." Sungjae introduced herself as she sat on her chair.

"hye, nice to meet you too. Kim Namju." Namju bowed to him as they smiled sweetly to each other.

"okay guys, hand me the worksheet that I gave you tomorrow. But for Sungjae, you don't have to hand up yours first since you have to help our new friend, Namju, to keep up with us." their teacher said with a caring and motherly tone. Sungjae just nodded lightly to his teacher instruction and smiled to her. Sungjae is the best student in the school afterall. He always on the top three best student when it comes to the examination. So, the teacher believes in him and always put their high expectation on the boy. 


"thanks for helping me with the worksheet." Namju thanked him as they were walking together to their home after school.

"no, it's okay. The teacher told me to, so I have to do it. Besides, you're my tablemate, that's what tablemate and friends are for." Sungjae replied with a wide smile formed on his face. Namju just nodded lightly to his words.

"oh, where are you from btw?" Sungjae asked, curious.

"Seoul. I moved here last week and took a rest before I started my school here." 

"oh..so, why do you moved here?"

"my father's employer transferring him here. so i just followed him." Namju answered while Sungjae just nodded to her answer while mouthing his 'ohhh..'.


"I'm home omma!" Namju shouted from the front door and immediately ran to the kitchen as soon as she took out her shoes, knowing that her mom was cooking something just by the good smell. She hugged her mom who was cutting the vegetables.

"what are you cooking mom?" Namju asked.

"secret. go clean yourself first, and come back down for dinner." her mom answered.

"okay omma!" she kissed her mom's cheek before she ran to her room and get herself ready for the dinner.

"so how's your first day?" Mr. Kim asked her beloved daughter as they were having their dinner together.

"great! I got to sit besides the school's best student. he not only clever, he's so friendly and nice too. he helped me with the mathematic worksheet that the teacher gave." Namju answered her father question excitedly.

"oh, really? good to hear that then. what's his name btw?" her father asked with a warm smile.

"Sungjae. Yuk Sungjae." she answered. Her father just nods to her answer and continued their dinner together.


Namju was taking some books from her locker when she saw a familiar looking guy besides her. She kept looking at his precious face before she realized that he's looking at her with his is-there-anything-i-can-help look. Namju then shook her head,  waking up from her daydream. The boy just walked away as he smiled lightly to Namju's cuteness. Namju continued to stared at him as she tried to remembered his ressemblance with someone she knew. Namju kept on staring at him as she doesn't realized that Sungjae was standing besides her.

"his name is Changjo. He's in the same year with us but he's in the 2nd class. well, I don't remember his student number, but you know what, he's the best basketball player in our school." Sungjae suddenly told Namju which made her jumped a bit.

"yah! you startled me you know." Namju told him as hit his shoulder with his book.

"haha! you . . . like him?" Sungjae asked as he laughed to her reaction.

"no, it's just that . . . he looked like someone that I know." she explained.

"who? your boyfriend? or . . . your ex-boyfriend?" he asked.

"wait! I remember who!" Namju shouted to his face.

"yah! you don't have to shout. I'm just about 10cm far from you." Sungjae whined.

"hehe. sorry~" Namju smiled to him with her pout.

"whatever. btw, who's that guy? the one who looks like that Changjo guy?" he asked, curious.

"cheetos." Namju whispered to the boy.

"what? chee- what?" Sungjae asked, confused.

"I'll tell you about him later. now help me with my mathematics. can?" Namju said with a wink.


"she what?!" JR asked, furious.

"confessed to me." Jongup answered with his low voice.

"and what you said?" 

"nothing. I'm just too shocked, you know. I mean . . . I don't know. I just don't know." Jongup answered, a bit stuttering.

"you . . . like her? too?" JR asked, curious.

"I don't know. I just don't know. Don't asked me about it anymore. please." Jongup answered.

Well, JR likes Namju. And so is Jongup. But Jongup never told JR about his feeling towards her because he doesn't want to hurt his besfriend. And that's the reason why he didn't say anything when she confessed to him.


"what he said?" Sungjae asked.

"nothing. he just remained silent." Namju answered as her bestfriend asked her about the incident.

"oh. and you just left him. I mean, just like that?" Namju just nodded lightly to his question.

"well, he's one of the reasons why I tranfered to this school. I'm trying my best to forget about him. But seeing Changjo just now . . . " she stopped.

"it makes my broken heart hurt more." Namju continued with her trembling voice. Obviously she's trying to hold back her tears. Sungjae then came nearer to her and hugged her as he patted her back and whispered his "it's okay" to her ear.


"like, seriously?! how can I didn't know about it." Jongup asked, shocked, as he heard the news that Namju is now transfered to another school.

"it's not that you didn't know about it. It's just that you didn't want to know about it. right?" Kwangmin asked, holding back his anger.

"no, it's not that I don't want to know. it's just that . . . "

"enough! I had enough of this. Just shut up and . . . go. Just go!" Youngmin cut his word and yelled to him.

"but . . ."

"no buts! you know how much have you hurt her? She've wasted her tears just because of a stupid cheetos like you. Didn't you get enough of it already?" Kwangmin said as he grabbed Jongup's collar.

"that's why I need you guys to help me. I seriouly needd your help right now, I just want to redeem my mistaked to her right now. please help me. I'm begging you guys." Jongup said with his slow and trembling voice.


"Kwangmin-ah! I miss you so much!" Namju shouted as she hugged Kwangmin tightly.

"you just missed him I guess." Youngmin said with a pout.

"hehe. sorry Youngmin-ah. I miss you too for sure." Namju said as she released the hugged and hugged Youngmin, even tighter.

"yah! yah! are you trying to kill me?" Youngmin, who was having a hard time to breath, said as he tried to release the hug.

"hehe. sorry, I just miss you guys. DAMN MUCH!" Kwangmin then smiled warmly as he patted her head.

"now, let's go to the park. it is the second thing I miss after you guys." Namju said as she pulled both her bestfriends to thepark where they usually spend their time together. They walked together hand-in-hand when somthing just stopped her. I mean, something just made her froze.

"We guess, you guys might need some times to talk." Kwangmin said as both of them released her hand and made their move to the other side of the park.

"We need to talk. About us." Jongup said as he came closer to her.

"I guess." Namju replied with her low voice.

"sorry about the other day. It's not that I don't like you. I want to be with you, but I just can't hurt my bestfriend's feelings." Jongup started.

"what do you mean?" Namju asked, confused.

"JR likes you. and that's why I didn't say anything the other day. I just don't know. I'm confused." Namju eyes widened as she heard the wirds that came out from his mouth.

"and now, you still afraid to hurt his feelings?" Namju asked.

"no, he know everything now and he approves." Jongup answered with a small smile formed on his lips.

"you mean . . . ?"

"yea, would you be my girlfriend?" he then asked her with his hands wide opened for her to hug him. Without any hesitation, she hugged her as she whispered her "I do" to his ear. He then released the hugged and kissed her lips.


there you go. the 3rd chapter. now, I can go back to my hostel happily. lol. enjoy! comment and subscribe! ^^