My Secret Love

One-Shot Collection

JB (JJ Project)

IU


IU walked in her class just like she usually do every morning and just like what she expected, her breakfast for today is chocolate bun. '-Secret Admire- ' was written on a sticky note that was pasted on the bun. She was annoyed with the 'secret admire' thingy as first, but noe, she became used to it and she love her prepared-by-secret-admire morning breakfast. She sat on her chair and ate the bun slowly while enjoying the morning view of the busy front gate from the third floor of the building. She ate it happily until one of the school bad boy showed up right in front of her face.

"Yah, nerdy! Enjoying your morning breakfast huh?" he said with a smirk.

"and what you care about me?" she answered, annoyed.

"cih! Do you think I really care about you when all you care about is book." he said as he was faking his laugh.

"but hey, you look different today. Oh yes, your spect! It's just becoming thicker and thicker everyday I think." he continued as he laughed again before Jiyeon came and hit him on the stomach. He smirked as he felt the pain on his stomach.

"Yah Im Jaebum, stop it already. You can touch any girl you want but not her." she said as she looked as him straight in his eyes.

"Park Jiyeon . . . you still didn't change. Not a bit. I miss you shining, sharp eyes when you angry. I miss your voice whispering your sweet 'I LOVE YOU' to my ears everyday. I miss the taste of your sweet, strawberry lips. I miss your everything." he said with his sweetest voice as he lowered his head to make him at the same eyes level as her and touched her chin with his two fingers while smirking.

They once a couple. The most popular couple in the school since he's the kingka of the school and she's the queenka. But then she found out that he's just playing games on her so they decided to live their own life ever since. Jiyeon is a beautiful, rich and wise girl, but she's also a friendly and down-to-earth girl at the same time. Everybody loves to be her friend and everybody is her friend, and IU is her bestfriend. She's always there for her. When she's alone, when she's in trouble, when she's disturbed by bullies, everywhere and anywhere, she'll be there for her, whatever and anything she do, she'll help her. Having a black belt in taekwondo is an advantage for her to help and protect the nerdy like IU. Different from her, Jaebum is the school kingka and the school bad boy at the same time. He loves to disturb girld in the school especially the nerdies like IU. He's a playboy. He go out with different girls everyday. He declared with Jiyeon before just because he was betting with his friends to get her, so he never be serious with her. He has a bestfried name Park Jinyoung, or better known as Jr. , who is also the school kingka. He has a completely opposite attitude as Jaebum. JB I mean. He's fond to everyone. He's the one who always help IU, besides Jiyeon, when Jb ever do anything to her. He helps everyone as long as he can. Everyone wanted to be his friend but he can't be friend with them since JB didn't allow him to be friend with 'low-class' students because both of them are the son of Korea's ichest bussinessmen. he thought that normal students are not worth to be their friend. But Jr. can be a stubborn friend sometimes. He helps IU everytime she's in trouble. He likes her, but he can't tell her his true feelings towards her due to a secret that only both he and Jb know. And IU? She's a nerdy who always have a think spectacled stuck on her nose, thick books on her hands, a back pack that always stuck on her shoulders and her long ponytail. She has wide knowledge, she's a genius, she's the best student in the school, all teachers loves her. She's a friendly, and wise girl. She's the only daughter of one of the Korea's most succesfull professor and that makes her the only daughter of one of the richest man in Korea but other than Jiyeon and Jr., no one ever knew about this. She likes JB, but she never told anyone, besides Jiyeon, about this because she doesn't want the love to grow any stronger. Well, JB's father is her father's biggest enemy in the bussiness field, so she doesn't want to betray her father. She's a coward. She's too afraid to go against everyone else, she's to afraid to tell anyone about what she feel, she always need someone besides her since she's not confident about her appearance.

And back to reality, Jiyeon was about to slap JB when Jr. suddenly stopped her by grabbing her hand and smirked.

"That's not so sweet of a girl to hit a guy like that." he said with his warm voice and smile. Jiyeon snapped her hand from him and turned her body to IU.

"Yah, class is starting. Let's go." Jr. said as he put his hand around JB's shoulders and pulled him out of the class before he turned his head to the girls and gave them a cute, little wink.

"he likes you I think." Jiyeon said with a mocking smile as she raised her eyebrows.

"no way! JB will kill either him or you if he heard that." IUsaid as she smacked her hand. Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she heard the 'annoying guy' name.

"but hey, guess what I found just now. " Jiyeaon said as took out a piece of paper that she found when she's on her way to the school. She showed her the paper making IU's heart to stop beating while reading it and almost moved into tears.

JB loves her . . . too. But why her? He can choose any girl in the school but why her? Why must he likes a nerdy like her? Is he trying to fool me? I don't wanna lose her. He's never be there when she's in needs, I'm always there for her. He knows nothing about her, I know everything she is. LEE JIEUN, I LOVE YOU.

-Park Jinyoung (Jr.)-

"Is this somekind of hidden camera or what?" IU asked as looked around the class to make sure that there are no camera installed secretly.

"pfft! what do you think I am? a prankster?" Jiyeon asked while rolling her eyes in annoyed.

"then this?" IU asked as she showed her the paper that was fold into the shape of an aeroplane, or rocket, or whatever it is, before she read it.

"this show that you're a special girl. Two kingkas of the school are fighting over you right now. The only thing you have to do right now is to choose either JB, or Jr. " she tried to convince her.

"I won't choose any of them." 

"You mean?" Jiyeon asked, confused with her answer."Because I choose him." IU answered with a wide smile as she showed her bestfriend the 'secret admire' note that was pasted on the front page of her diary.

"no matter who is he? a bully? a mafia leader? a drug dealer? a bad boy?" Jiyeon asked, still insecure with her answer. IU just nodded confidently to her question.

"But, you sure you'll find him? I never think he'll ever show up in front of your thick spectacles." 

"No, he will. Just wait." IU replied confidently.

"What if one of them is the guy?" Jiyeon asked as she was mocking the smile on her lips. 

"then he's the one." she answered, simple, before she opened her thick Chemistry reference book and ignored her bestfriend.


"Yah, you sure? I have a bad feelings about this." Jiyeon whispered to IU as she his behind her slim body. IU turned her head to Jiyeon and put her index finger on her lips as the sign for her to shut up. Jiyeon pouted as she saw her sign and just stood there silently. Suddenly, a familiar body appearance went into their class and they immediately get outta the small room as they were tip toe-ing towards their class' see-through mirror. Their eyes were wide opened when they saw JB was pasting a sticky note on a chocolate bar. IU then forced her heavy, shaky legs to walk to the class door and blocked him.

"You . . . ?" JB didn't finished his words but ended it with a question mark instead.

"You will never do something like that for others right?" IU asked as she looked at him right in his shining eyes.

"I . . . " he lost his words again.

"So it's you? For the whole three years. Is it really you?" She asked again as tears filling up her big eyes. JB lowered his heard as he nodded lightly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I love you. It's just you who didn't see it. I'm acting like an annoying guy in front of you, I'm becoming a player, I hurt your bestfriend's feelings. Why? It's all because of you. I don't want you to fall for me. Because I don't deserve a perfect girl like you." he explained as tears flowing down his cheeks. Jiyeon just watched them silently before she went up to Jr. , who was hiding behind the lockers, and comforted him since she knew everything about her friend.

"You can't stop someone from loving you by doing those stupid things." JB help up his head to look into her teary eyes before he mouthing his 'huh?'

"I . . . love you too." his eyes and mouth were wide opened as he heard the words coming out . He was speechless that the only thing he can do at the time was hugged her and kissed her head and smiled sweetly. Jr. who watched the whole scene burst into tears before his legs told him to get on his knees, as Jiyeon hugged him to comfort the poor boy.


this is my best fanfics for my opinion. but you guys judge it. lol. comment and subscribe pleas ^^ and thanks for reading.