The Love Game

One-Shot Collection

Im Hyunsik (BtoB)

Yoon Bomi (A Pink)


"Let's have a study group this evening." Namju wrote a note on a piece of paper and passed it to the other girls.

"who else joining?" Bomi passed the note back to Namju with a question on it.

"just like usual." Namju replied. Bomi made the ;okay' sign as Namju nodded to her.


The bell rang and the students thanked the teacher as they were getting ready to go back. Namju, Bomi and Hayoung just stay at their places as they waited for the boys to come before they started their study group.

"eiyo! what's up girl!" Zelo shouted as he entered the class while Jongup and Changjo just walked coolly behind him. They started their study group as they discussed about the subject that is hard to understand.

"yah! it's 4 already!" Zelo shoted as he look at the time shown on his watch.

"then let's go home." Jongup said as he closed his chemistry book.

"no, not yet." Namju hold his hand as a sign for him to stay.

"let's play some game first." she suggested.

"great idea! what game?" Hayoung asked excitedly.

"truth or dare?" Changjo who just sat silently besides his girlfriend, Hayoung, smirk as he gave his suggestion.

"well, great idea! now, everyonetake four papers. use two for the question and the other two for the punishment." Namju said as she passed the papers for everyone.

They wrote thair questions and punishments on the piece of papers and put them on the table. Zelo then took a platic bottle with some water in it that he found on the teacher's table and used it as the pointer.

"START!" he shouted as he spinned the bottle. the bottle was spinning around and stopped as it pointed on Jongup. Jongup then took a question.

"who is the person that you love the most among us?" he read the question and smirked. he then throwed the paper and took a paper that written a punishment on it.

"kiss both people beside you." he throwed the paper again as he cursed. hHe then turned to Changjo, who sat on his left, and smirked.

"I think it's been a long time since we kissed." 

"yah! don't you dare to do anything to me. I wanred you! Changjo shouted as he saw his bestfriend's face came closer to his. Jongup then kissed him on his cheek and Changjo giggled as he felt his lips on his cheek. The others were just laughing as they watched the bestfriends. Jongup then turned to Namju who sat on his right.

"you ready?" Jongup said with a smirk as he came closer to her. She closed her eyes tightly as she felt his warm breath on her neck. 

"I love you . . . " he whispered before he kissed his secret love's cheek. Everyone in the class was cheering and shouting as he kissed her. They then continued the game. The bottle spinned and stopped as it pointed on Bomi. She then took a paper and read the question loudly.

"between the three guys, Jongup, Changjo and Zelo. who you love the most? what the! no way! I'm not gonna answer this!" she said as she throwed the paper.

she then took a punishment and read it loudly.

"confessed to any guy/girl that pass this class." she then put the paper on the table.

"challenge accepted!" she shouted as she walked to the class door and waited for a guy to walk pass their class as the others just watched her silently.

She waited for a bout 3 minutes and saw a guy walked towards their class. she watched him carefully and . . .

"Im Hyunsik! No way!" she talked to herself.

Hyunsik is the most popular guy in the school. Smart, handsome, down-to-earth. well, you can label him as the "PERFECT GUY". and yea, Bomi is one of his big fan.

He came closer and she was getting ready to confess to him as the others watched her carefully. She cleared her troat and walked to him.

"sunbae, annyeonghaseyo." she said with a smile and bowed to him.

"ne, annyeong." he smiled as he bowed to her back.

"emm...I-I . . . don't know how to say this." she said, a bit stuttering.

"just say it. I'm ready to listen." he replied with a smile, waiting for her to say something.

"i-I . . . l-love y-you . . . " she said with her low voice. He smiled sweetly and look at her.

"you didn't bame me for it right?" he asked.

"huh?" she confused. he laughed a bit.

"it's okay then. well, thank you btw." he said with a smile as he patted her head and walked away. she then ran towrds her firneds and closed her face with her bag. The others were laughing hardly to her. they then played a little more and go home.


Bomi walked to her class with a big smile formed on her face. She opened the class doore and walked to her place. she pulled her chair and saw a not on it. she took the note and read it carefully.

"I know you confessed to me for a gaime. but your eyes told me that it's not just a game. You're being honest to me.Meet me at the Bro's cafe tonight at * if you're really being honest. she sat on her chair and smiled happily.

"finally!" she talked to herself. she giggled and thumped her legs and giggled and thumped her legs and giggled.


"omma, I'm going out! gonna be late I think, so don't wait for me okay!" she shouted front the front door.

"okay dear. take care okay." her mom shouted from the kitchen.

"okay omma!" she put on her pink sneakers and getting ready to made her move to the cafe.


she stepped in the cafe and look around for him.

"miss, can I help you? You're looking for someone?" a waiter asked as he saw her looking for someone.

"emm. . . . yea, I'm looking for Mr. Im Hyunsik."

"oh, are you Miss Yoon Bomi?" the waiter asked.

"yes." she answered simple.

"come with me." the waiter smiled to her as he showed her the way to a served room.

"thank you sir." she thanked the waiter as they stopped in front of a room. the waiter bowed to her and walked away. She opened the door and saw a note on the table. she took the note and read it.

"Miss Yoon Bomi . . . " her name was written on the paper.

"from the first time I saw you, I know that you're a criminal. you stole my heart. you made my days a chos. a girl that had stolen my heart the first time I saw you. I love you, Yoon Bomi." his voice came out of nowhere. she startled as she turned around to face him.

"do you?" he suddenly asked. she lowered her head as he nodded. he then touched her chin and kissed her forehead. she blushed as she burried her head on his chest. he just laughed at her cutenes.


well, i don't really care about the characters actually. i just put the name randomly. the name that appeared in my head when i wrote the story. so just enjoy it. ^^ and don't be a silent reader. comment and subscribe me plz =D