Contract Marriage

One-Shot Collection

Jung Yonghwa (CN Blue)

Park Shinhye


Jung Yonghwa, a rich, successful, young man who owned a cafe in the Lotte World, the CN Cafe, was having a meeting with his bussiness partner and was on his way to the parking lot when suddenly his phone rang. He picked up the call and talk to the person on the line while kept walking to his car when suddenly a girl bumped into him making his phone to fall to the ground and broke into pieces. Yup, his iPhone 4s was broken by a clumsy girl who didn't even turn to say sorry to him. Not even a single word. He's so angry at that time that he didn't even bother to pick up the pieces of the broken phone. He got on his car and slammed the car's door before he sped up his black, shining Ferrari.

In the meantime, Shinhye was running late for the showcase in Lotte World. Idol? No, she is the stylist for flower band, FT Island. Together with her sister, they owned a boutique right at the center of the Seoul city, one of the most biggest and most popular boutique  there, the P'Sisters Boutiqe. They're the stylist behind mostly popular idols like Beast, Infinite, B.A.P, Shinee and many more.And back to reality, it's 6.30 p.m. now and the sisters were late for Ft Island's showcase that will be held in about an hour and 30 minutes from now. They arrived at the Lotte World in about 15 minutes, after she speed up her car up to 150km/h, and quickly brought their equipments to the waiting room. As they were busy taking out their outfit and everything, they forgot about the small but the most important thing for them, the make-up box. They made their move to the waiting room in rush and made the boys changed into their stage outfit, and only then they realized about the make-up box.

"Shinhye-yah! didn't you take the make-up box with you?" Minyoung, Shinhye's sister, shouted to her sister who was getting Seunghyun, the band's guitarist and rapper, ready.

"I thought it was with you." she answered.

"No, go take it in the car." 

"Coming!" she shouted and took the car key before she left the waiting room and made her move to the car. She ran the car as suddenly she bumped into a guy. She was in rush that she didn't even thought of turning back and say sorry to him, so she just walked away without even looking at his face. She ran to the car in rush and took the make-up box before she ran back to the waiting room without even thinking about the incident.


. . . at the CN Cafe promotion . . .

"Seunghyun-ah, here put on your outfit." Shinhye said in the middle of the noisy and crowded waiting room as she handed him his stage outfit before he took it from her hand and made his move to the changing room.

"Hyung!" Honggi suddenly shouted as he saw a guy entering the waiting room.

"ne, Honggi-yah. Ready?" the guy asked.

"Waiting for my stylist to get my make-up ready." he answered as the guy, Yonghwa, just nodded lightly and mouthing his 'ohhh...'.

"Honggi-yah, make-up!" Minyoung shouted to Honggi making both Honggi and Yonghwa to turned their head to her,

"Coming!" Honggi answered before he excused himself and walked awaywhen suddenly Yonghwa grabbed his hand.

"Yah, who's that girl? The one who's getting Seunghyun ready, I mean." he asked as she saw Shinhye, who was still working on Seunghyun's outfit.

"oh, that girl. She's Park Shinhye, Minyoung noona's younger sister." Yonghwa just nodded to his answer before he let go og his hand and they walked away their differents directions.

"If she's her sister, and her partner . . . that makes her . . ." Yonghwa thought to himself as he smirked.


Shinhye was busy finishing her last touch on her new design for B.A.P's next comeback when someone entering the boutique . A black shirt matched with a black blazer and a black jeans. 'Is he somekind of Man In Black or whatever it is?' Shinhye thought to herself. He approached her as he took off his sunglasses and looked around the boutiqe .

"Ms. Park Shinhye?" he suddenly asked.

"emm? yea, it's me. Can I help you?" she asked, confused and nervous.

"25th May, 7.00 p.m.,Lotte World." he said making her to raise her eyebrows in confussions. 'What the hell are you trying to tell me? Just say it already. I'm busy for this stupid guessing game.' she thought to herself before she mouthing "huh?!". He just looked at her straight in the eyes as he lowered his head a bit to make them in the same eyes level.

"you?" Shinhye said as he remembered about the guy that she bumped into last two weeks at Lotte world.

"yes, it's me." he answered as he went back tp his original position.

He wandered around the boutique  before he found his way to the couch. He sat on it as she watched him blankly.

"You've caused me so many troubles. So, I want you to help me." He said as she looked at him with his eyes wide opened.

"Help you? With what?" she asked, confused.

"My parents . . . blablabla . . . so you have to marry me." (lol. i was so lazy to write the explanation part) he explained to her his current forcing situation.

"what do you mean by . . . marry you?" Shinhye asked, a bit stuttering.

"Just do it. Please. I'm begging you. I don't have any other choice. This is the only way I can get out of that ing hell." he begged her.

"Then I have to follow you? I mean, stay with you?"

"Yes, but only for a month. I mean, this is a contract marriage after all. So you are free to do anything you like once the contract is over." Shinhye sat on the couch as she was too tired thinking about the 'marriage'. She crossed her fingers together, and closed her eyes tight, probably praying and asked to her god what's best for her. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him before she smiled sweetly adn nodded lightly to him.

"I'll do it." She said confidently. Yonghwa the replied her smile before he hugged her tightly. Shinhye was so shocked with his action as she tried her best to release the hugs before he said his apologize and smiled shyly.

"It's okay. But, can you do it within next week?" Shinhye asked.

"next week? but why?" Yonghwa asked back, confused.

"my sister is going for her honeymoon next week. I don't want her to know about this contract marriage thingy." she explained.

"okay then. Anything for the girl who save my life." he agreed as he smiled to her warmly.


"I do." The two words came out of are enough to make the crowds to cheer and clap for them. They smiled awkwardly to each other as they are married now.

"You may kiss the bride now." The priest said. They came closer to each other before he lowered his head and pressed his lips on her. She was so shocked with his action but pretended to kiss him back as the non-stop camera flash kept hurting her eyes.


Yonghwa opened the front door and pulled the big, black luggage as Shinhye followed him from behind with her pink luggage. He put his luggage besides the couch before he turned his body to his 'wife'. It's still sound awkward in their ears btw.

"So, this is our new house. It has three bedrooms. Two upstairs and a bedroom downstairs. You can choose which room you want to stay in. I can use any room" He explained. He then took her for a tour around his house. THEIR house, I mean. 'He lives in such luxurious life at such young age. Or I'm just so lucky to be his wife.she thought to herself.' I think it's better for you to stay in the upstairs bedroom since it'll be easier for me to look after you. I mean, you're my wife after all and you're still my responsibility." he said while smiled warmly.

"okay then. I'll just follow what you say. You're my husband after all.." she replied as she smiled mockingly. Yonghwa then smiled back to her before he took both their luggage upstairs.


Yonghwa woke up to the sound of screaming girl. He quickly got on his feet and walked towards the door before he went out the room. He went straight to the kitchen and saw Shinhye was panicking over her bleeding finger.

"What you doing?" Yonghwa asked, panicked, as he came closer to her.

"Preparing breakfast for my husband." she answered, pouting, as she looked at him with her puppy eyes. He chuckled to her answer before he ran to get the first-aid. He put on some medicine on the wound before wrapped it with plaster.

"I'll help you with this, you can go on with the cooking work." Yonghwa offering himself to help his wife to prepare the breakfast, as he took the knife from the cabinet and continued the cutting work. Shinhye nodded to her as she smiled sweetly to him. They finished preparing the breakfast and sat on the dining table, facing each other, as they were having their breakfast together.

"I think . . . we need to get ourselves used to each other. As husband and wife, I mean." Yonghwa voiced out his thought.

"You mean?" Shinhye asked, confused. He didn't reply her question but smiled and raised his eyebrows naughtily.


As days passes, they were getting fonder and fonder to each other. They cooked together everytiime they had free times. They spend their weekend together, jogging, shopping, watching movies, and went to gym together. She helped him with his CN Cafe, he helped her taking care of the boutiqe. They made new cake recipe together, they designed  new idol's comeback outfit together. And they spent more time together at home their office or boutique .

"One more week." she suddenly voice out as they spent their time together watching tv.

"to what?" he asked, forgot about the contract.

"d-day." she answered, simple.

"D for" he asked, still confuse.

"divorce." Yonghwa eyes were wide opened when he remembered about the contract.Wonbin's voice from the tv then filled the silence room as both their mouth were completely shut. They felt the awkwardness between them when Shinhye suddenly got on her feet and made her move to the room before she slammed the door and throwed her body on the bed and burst into tears.


"i'm home!" Yonghwa, who was just came back from his office, shouted from the front door as he took off his blazer and necktie before he throwed his body on the couch. He was expecting to hear her voice welcoming him but he was wrong. The house was completely empty and that's enough to make him panicked. He got up and immediately ran to her room just to see and empty, left bedroom with a note on the bed.

I'm sorry to leave you like this. I don't want this farewell to be a sad one. I don't wanna see tear flowing down your precious cheeks 'cause I know it'll just hurt me even more. So I decided to leave this way, I think it's better for us. About the houseworks, don't worry. I'm sure you can handle them with the notes I left for you.

-love : Park Shinhye-

He then ran out of the room and was about to go out the house, to look for her, when he saw sticky notes were pasted everywhere in the house.

-turn off the TV everytime you're not watching. Save energy! ^.-

-don't leave the house without cleaning the table.

-remember to lock the door before you leave the house.

He immediately took his car key and speed up his car.

He looked around the park, with a paper on his hand, hoping to see her there, at the place where she usually go when she's feeling down. Well, he has somekind of sixth sense maybe, he saw a body sitting on one of the park bench with a pink luggage besides her, absolutely her favourite luggage.

"Shinhye-yah!" he shouted as he ran to her. She got on her feet as she heard his voice. He hugged her as soon as he got her in his hands. She burried her face on his shoulder as she burst out in tears. 

"Why did you look for me?" she asked between her tears. He then released the hugs before he teared up the contract paper in front of her face.

"It's over. You'll forever be my wife. You're mine." She smiled sweetly to his action as they hugged each other again before he pressed his lips on hers.


and that's it. hope you like this story. ^^