Bestfriend? Forever! =)

One-Shot Collection

Lay Yixing (EXO)

Luhan (EXO)


Lay was dancing passionately to their song 'Two Moons' when suddenly the music stopped. He stopped and saw the reflection of a dark brown-haired girl in the mirror. He smiled at her as he shook his head.

"Wanna join?" he asked.  "Sure, why not," she replied as she raised her eyebrows along with a smile. She clicked the play button and Exo's 'Angel' was playing loudly, filling the silent atmosphere of the building. She started to move her body along with the beat as he followed. Their bodies moving syncronizely to the song until the song ended. They were in the position where his face was only an inch away from hers as his right hand ws wrapping around her petite waist. He looked at her straight in the eyes before a smile was formed at the very end of his lips. He then let go of her waist before he turned around to grab his towel that he put on the couch that was placed at the corner of the room.

"You're doing better." he complimented. She smiled to his words as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room. Lay then took his place on the couch as he took out his phone from his bag. A text message was sent by his bestfriend about 10 minutes ago.

"I've cooked your favourite dish. Dinner?" he read the text message. He smiled to his phone screen as he took his bag and walked out of the room in an instant.

"I'm hone!" he shouted from the front door as soon as he landed his foot into the house. Luhan, who was at the time stting alone on the couch, watching television, jumped up as he heard his bestfriend's voice.

"Yixing, you're finally back! I've waited for you for like forever. Have you eaten? I've cooked your favourite dinner tonight." He welcomed Lay warmly by calling his real name. Lay smiled as he put his bag on the couch and went to the kitchen immediately. "I know. I came back for this, since I usually the one who cook for you guys, I really want to know how does it feel if someone cooked for me." he joked, and smiled as he saw his favourite dish on the table.

"Anyway, have you eaten?" he asked Luhan.  "Nope, I wait for you. Let's eat together." Luhan answered as he took his seat on one of the chair.

"Where's the others, btw?" Lay asked.  "Kris went out since this evening, Chen's sleeping and Tao and Xiumin are lost in their game world." he explained. Lay was laughing as he hears his bestfriend's answer before he shovelled a spoonful of rice into his mouth. They had their dinner peacefully without any of the members enterfering.

Lay took his shower after the dinner as Luhan was listening to his favourite music on his iPhone. Lay stepped into the room and took his place on the bed. 

"Hey, I'm thinking about having a duet dance for the upcoming concert. What do you think.?" Lay suddenly asked.  "Thinking of the ample time we have, I think it's possible. With who, btw?" Luhan answered, relax, as his eyes still glued on his phone screen. A little smiled formed on Lay's lips.

"You know those pretty trainers who shared the practice room with us? The one with the long dark brown hair." he answered. Shocked with the answer, Luhan immediately got up and put his arm around his bestfriend shoulder.  "don't tell me it's Shin YoonAh." he muttered. Lay didn't answer him but he formed a shy smile before he shrugged.

"You...like her?" Luhan asked. Lay just nodded lightly to the question.  Luhan was just about to say something when suddenly he heard a knocking sound from the front door. "That must be Kris He always forgets to bring his keys. This brat!" Luhan whined before he got up from the bed to open the door. He put his phone on the bed before he walked out of the room. "Xia Lu, can I see your phone.?" Lay called him by his nickname as Luhan showed his 'ok' sign from the door. 

Lay slided the phone unlock just to see the photo of the 12 members of  Exo on the wallpaper. He smiled as he remembered the day the photo was taken. It was their first winning ever. It was the most memorable memory of his entire life. He touched the menu button and opened the picture gallery, the this that he was interested the most when it comes to others' phone. He opened one of the folders that Luhan named 'trainee days' and many pictures of them practicing hard for their debut were shown on the screen. He scrolled down the folder when suddenly a picture of a guy and a girl caught his full attention. 

He clicked on the photo to view it fully. it's a picture of Luhan cheek-kissing a girl. The girl smiled happily and winked to the camera. He saw a caption written at the bottom right os the picture 'Luhan-Shin YoonAh (April 2010 - June 2012)'. Luhan then entered the room. His steps were stopped by Lay's long sigh. "hey, what is it?" he asked, concerned, as he sat beside Lay. Lay's mouth was shut. Not even a single word came out from his mouth. He showed Luhan the picture, "what is this?" he asked, without even glaring to his bestfriend.

Luhan sighed, "okay, sorry for not telling you about this earlier, and yes, we were dating for two years and we broke up last year, two months after our debut. It's not that I'm being secretive with you, it's just that I was afraid to be eliminated from the group. I'm really sorry. Like, extremely sorry." he explained.

Lay sighed. He formed a force smile on his face before he looked into Luhan's guilty eyes. He chuckled, "I'm fine. I'm just sad that you didn't tell me the truth, but now I know why. I won't be mad at you. You're my bestfriend afterall." he said cheerfully. Luhan shook his head.

"You can't lie to me with that look in your eyes. You can trick others but not me." Lay then turned his face to Luhan with his yeah-right look. "Anyway, I'm done with her. She's not mine anymore. You can have her if you want. I will be your deadliest shipper ever." he then laughed to his own words.

"Hell no. She's yours. Tou still love her. I can't have her." Lay replied.  "what do you mean I still love her? We're done. We broke up."

"You wouldn't have kept this picture if it's not because of that feelings in the deepest part ih that heart of yours." he muttered. Luhan sighed to his bestfriend's words. 

"Don't worry. I won't take her from you. You're my bestfriend, and she's just a girl. To find a girl like her, it's damn easy. To find a bestfriend like you, it took hundreds years of ny precious life." Lay replied as he put on a wide smile on his face.  "I'm sorry." Luhan said between his breath.

 "Don't say sorry. Ihate that word." Lay chuckled.  "Now, I'm damn sleepy," he continued as he placed his head on the pillow.  "Wanna join?" he asked his bestfriend. Luhan smiled sweetly as he landed his body beside his bestfriend. "Sure, why not."


that's it! after a year without any update. lol.