What Is Love

One-Shot Collection

Byun Baekhyun (EXO)

Yoon Bomi (APINK)


"I lost my mind 너를 처음만났을때..." Exo-K's Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's 'What Is Love' was playing loudly in the saloon. Apink members were getting ready for their porformance today on Music Bank.The maknae line, Namju and Hayoung, were sleeping while Chorong and Eunji were lost in their little Angry Birds world and Naeun was on her phone with her 'husband', Taemin. Bomi just sat on her chair silently while listening to the song.

Meanwhile,
"Hyung, whish girl idol will perform on the show together with us today?" Chanyeol asked Suho as he joined him on the couch.

"emm.. not sure. But two groups that I'm sure will perform today are Girls' day and . . . oh! Apink." the leader answered.

"Wait, did you just mentioned, APINK?" Sehun, who was by the time passing by the couch, asked as he used a louder tone on the group's name, APINK.

"Yea, why?" Suho, who lost his memory for a moment, asked innocently.

"I guess someone will be the happiest person alive or will shed blood tears to death today." Jongin sudden;y joined in the conversation. 

"huh?! who?" The lost leader asked, still didn't get his memory back. 

"Cih! How stupid can you be, dear leader?" Chanyeol asked mockingly as he got on his feet and walked away to his phone, that was placed on the table.

"Don't you think so, Byun Baekhyun?" Jongin asked his bandmate, Baekhyun, who just sat on his chair silently while staring at his phone blankly.

"Ah! I remember about it already!" Suho suddenly shouted as he got his memory back. 

"Slow!" Kyungsoo shouted to his ears as he walked away and sat beside Kai. 

"Byun Baekhyun, can I see you for a moment?" one of the crew entered their room and called Baekhyun. Baekhyun just got up and walked out of the room, ignoring the members.

"You're going to be the MC for today." the crew told him making Baekhyun to look at him with his don't-joking-around-with-me-please look.

"Ous MC had ended their contract with us so we will need idols to be our MC for this week, and we chose you. You'll be the MC with another idol." the crew continued.

"who?" Baekhyun asked, simple. "emm.. Apink's Yoon Bomi." he answered. Baekhyun just remained silent as the crew was waiting patiently for his answer.

"Okay, I'll do it." He answered confidently before the crew gave him the script. Baekhyun thanked the crew before he made his way into their waiting room. He read the script throughoutly for about 30 minutes before the crew called him for the recording. He got himself ready and went to the stage. He stood there on the stage silently before he saw a girl with a short blue, polkadot dress perfectly matched with a white belt around her petite waist approaching him.

She bowed to him awkwardly as soon as she stood right in front of him. He then awkwardly bowed back to her with a little smile formed on his precious lips. The camera started rolling for the next 10 minutes, recording for their MC part for the show. They smiled sweetly to the camera and sometimes laughed to their own little acting. The director then shouted his 'cut!' and they made their way off the stage.

"Yoon Bomi, can I have about 5 minutes of your precious liftetime to talk to me?" he asked as she was about to make her move to her waiting. She stopped as soon as she heard his voice.

"What is it?" she asked, without even borthered to turn her head to face him. He came closer to her before he held her left hand and put his other hand on her shoulder and spinned her body to face him.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you before. I'm just so stupid to do all that to such precious girl like you. I tried my best to forget you but as I try, my feeling towards you just getting stronger. Everything I do, it always remind me of you. Please don't leave me. I swear I can;t leave without you. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding towards you. I know he had nothing to do with our relationship, I know he's just your bestfriend, I know I've made a huge mistake by believing those es saying that you're cheating behind me, I know you love me, I know that look in the eyes of yours, I know you still want us to back like before, I know you missed our moments, I know you still remember our first date last 5 years, I know want everything back to normal, I know you missed my goodnight lullaby, I know you missed everything about me, I know you missed me, I know you love me, and I know I love you more than I've ever loved you before, more than you ever know, more than I love myself. So please, forgive me." He said while he looked at her straight in her teary eyes. She was speechless. Their memories suddenly playing wild in her head.

He hugged the girl. She did nothing but hugged him back. She do miss him, sho do want them to back like before, she do missed everything about him, she do love him and she do know he loves her more than he loved her before, more than she ever know, more than he loves himself. He then kissed the top of her head as she burried her face on his chest before they released the hug. He took out the necklace, which she returned to him once, and put it around her neck. 

"Promise me this necklace will stay around you neck and never took it off again, ever." He said with his sweet voice. She nodded lightly with a sweet little smile on her lips. He replied her smile warmly before he wiped her tears with his thumbs and kissed her forehead.


Another one shot! yaay! lol. thanks for all who supporting my one-shots and my new story 'Come With Love'. enjoy! =D xoxo