It's Time To Say Goodbye...

One-Shot Collection

Xi Luhan (EXO)

Park Chorong (APINK)


"Let's just stop here.." Luhan suddenly voiced making her eyes and mouth wide opened. Her legs then gave up on her as she sat on the bench, burst into tears.

"but why?" she asked between her breathe.

"I don't think I can continue this. You're just not as good as I thought you were. So, let's just stop it here." he replied before he walked away without even looking back. 

"Don't ever look for me again. Please just disappear from my sight." he continued walking as he finished his words, leaving her crying alone on the rooftop.


"Mr. Xi Luhan, are you ready?" the nurse asked with a smile. Luhan turned his head to his parents and his younger sister, Xi Yumi, who was sitting beside his bed, and smiled lightly before turned back his focus on the nurse as he nodded confidently with a smile formed on his precious lips. The nurse then made their preparations for the surgery.

"Dad, sorry for all the mess I made. I prmoise to be a better son after this. Please pray for this surgery to go smoothly." his dad smiled warmly to his words before he hugged his son as tears flowing down his cheeks. "Good luck son. Be strong." he whispered to his ears before he released the hug. Luhan then turned to his mum, 

"mum, thanks for taking care of this reckless son with full of love. Pray for this surgery to find a success. I love you mum." Mrs. Xi wiped her son;s tears and hugged him tightly as she kissed his cheeks before she released the hug.

"Yumi, I love you. Thanks for helping me with everything. I love you." he said as he wiped his sister's tears with his thumbs before he put her into his arms.

"If I fail, take an envelope on me table and give it to Park Chorong. Tell her that I love her so much and I'm sorry for hurting her." he whispered to here before they released the hug and he kissed her on the forehead.

"Mr. Xi Luhan, let's go." one of the nurse came and took him into the operation room. He turned to his family as he smiled to them for the last time before he entered the operation room.


"You serious?!" Bomi asked, shocked. Chorong just nodded lightly. "But why did he do that?" Bomi asked, disbelieved. Her bestfriend just shrugged without saying a word. The silent air in the class suddenlt filled with a noise of a knocking followed by a sound of the opened door before a girl stepped into the class.

"Hello." the girl bowed to them politely as she smiled cutely.

"yes, Yumi? what's up?" Bomi asked, curious. Yumi took out an envelope from her bag before she made her move to Park Chorong who was sitting at the corner of the class. She handed her the envelope as Chorong looked at her with a confuse look on her face. "What is this?" she asked.

"Luhan told me to give this to you. He wanted you to know that he loves you, so much, and he's sorry for hurting you and making you cry." she then bowed to both of them before she got out of the class, as soon as she finished her words. 

"what's that?" Bomi asked curiously as Chorong opened the envelope just to see a letter along with a CD in it. She then opened the letter and read it throughoutly. 

first of all, sorry for leaving you on the rooftop, crying alone, the other day. I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier but I'm suffering from brain tumor for the last 2 years. I don't want you to know about this because I don't want you to worry and feel sad because of me. I love you, and forever will. When you're reading this, I've left this world forever. I'm sorry to leave you like this but I don't have any other choices. I'll wait for you here and I will always watch you from above. Don't give up on your life. Please know that I'll always support you no matter what happens. I love you more than I love myself, more than you ever know. Keep our memories together, in your mind, forever.  -Xi Luhan-

She held her tears . She then put the letter aside before she took out the CD as Bomi took out her laptop in hurry. They put the CD into the DVD player and a video automatically played. The song that they sang together before, Park Bom's 'You and I' played loudly as the pictures and videos of them together were playing on the screen. The video stopped before another video was played. The video of his failed surgery, that was added by Yumi. The tears that had been well up her eyes all this while now rolled down her cheeks. Bomi stopped the video before she pulled Chorong into her embrace.

"It's okay, he loves you. That's why he did that. I'm here for you. Be strong, that's what he wants from you."


yaay! another update. haha. I actually wrote this about a year ago but didn't have any chance to put it here. so, there you go! =D