OMG! My Eyes!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II92LkxjVGs [Did I show this one already? @~@]


~~ Recap ~~

"You aren't going to bother, are you?" Hyorin asked you.

"Ani. Of course not. There's no point if they're going to argue and call me a disappointment again."

"That-"

"Jade! On set please!" The director called out.

"Ne!" You replied stretching. "Time for me to go. I'll see you on set soon."

"Araso!" Hyorin said before you walked on set.


[After Filming.]

"Unnie, are you coming to the dorm?" You asked Hyorin after taking a long drink from your water bottle.

"Ani. I have practice with Sistar." Hyorin sighed. "But tell Mino I'll see him later."

"Araso. Annyeong~" You said as she got in a van and drove off.

Bzzt.

From: Kitty Kwon~

Jagiya~ How are you doing without me? ㅋㅋ~
Jiho was being such a dictator during practice...
You aren't like that with Fate are you?
Psh! What am I saying? Of course you aren't like that!
You're nae yeppeun Teddie Bear~
ω
Saranghaeyo~ !

From: Yeppeun Teddie~

Annyeong, Oppa~ I just finished my schedule for the day.
I'm doing quite fine without you. Mehring~
Tell Jiho to work you guys harder tomorrow.
ㅋㅋ~
I'm just kidding, Oppa~ By the way, I'm actually like Jiho. :P
But I'm still your Teddie Bear right?

Nado Saranghaeyo~!

"I don't know. You tell me. Are you my Teddie Bear?" Yukwon asked turning you around and kissing your forehead.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" You asked him surprised, hugging him.

"I'm here to pick you up." He said smiling at you and hugging you back.

"Chincha? Waeyo?" You asked before he started to lead you to his car.

"Our managers let us out earlier than expected so I decided to pick you up after calling your manager." He said opening the door for you.

"Komawo. You don't have any other schedules?" You asked him as he buckled you in and closed the door before going to his side and getting in.

"Ne. Cho PD said today can be a rest day but after our practice that is." Yukwon said as he started to drive off.

"Okay. That explains it then." You said chuckling.

As Yukwon parked to the side, you then realized that he didn't drive to your dorm.

"Opp-"

"You finally realized it?" Yukwon chuckled, getting out of the car and opening the door for you.

"Yah~" You whined pouting.

"Kaja." Yukwon said helping you out and locking the car.

"Araso." You said following Yukwon to a building.

"Jae!" Kyung exclaimed hiding behind you.

"Uh...hi?" You greeted him confused.

"Kyung! Where is it?!" Zico yelled running to you, Yukwon and Kyung.

"Help me..." Kyung whispered.

"Woah. What's going on here?" You asked Zico.

"He stole my key chain!" Zico pouted.

"You probably just misplaced it." Yukwon shrugged.

"Or it's in Kyung's jeans." You said pick pocketing Kyung and taking out a Hello Kitty keychain that had a picture of you and Jiho doing a peace sign together hanging from it. "Here. Block B, what are you guys doing?"

"Uh...messing around." Minhyuk answered.

"Are you guys hungry?" You asked as Yukwon pushed Kyung away from you and wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Ne!" Block B exclaimed in unison.

"Araso. Let's go head over to get some food or should we head to the dorm and I'll cook?" You asked them.

"We'll go out to eat. You shouldn't cook for them." Yukwon decided.

"Andwae! Jae loves us more!" Kyung, Zico and P.O exclaimed pulling you away from Yukwon and running outside.

"Yah!" Yukwon exclaimed running after the four of you.

"I'll drive to the dorm." Jaehyo said holding the keys he took from Yukwon.

"We'll just meet them there then?" Minhyuk asked walking to the car.

"Yeah. Might as well. They're probably gonna run to the dorm and order take out." Taeil said getting in the car.

"By the way, text the others just in case." Minhyuk added.

"Fine..." Taeil grumbled texting the four of you.


[At The Dorm.]

"Gotcha!" Yukwon exclaimed wrapping his arms around your waist, grinning in victory.

"Kyungie, help me!" You squealed in fits of giggles as Yukwon tickled you.

"Andwae! Every man or woman for themselves." Kyung said walking over to sit on the couch with Zico and P.O.

"Kwon, can you stay away from her for at least ten minutes?" Minhyuk asked with his eyes glued to what he was watching.

"Shiro! I can do what I want!" Yukwon said hugging you. "Especially since she's in her pajamas."

"Byuntae." You rolled your eyes as Yukwon brought you over to the love seat and sat you on his lap. "Did you guys decide what you want yet?"

"Yeah!" Block B exclaimed. "Chinese! Bulgogi! Bibimb-"

"Call and order." You said tossing your phone to them.

"Ne!" They all chimed fighting over your phone as you made yourself comfortable on Yukwon.

"Comfortable?" Yukwon chuckled with your head on his shoulder as your legs dangled on the armrest while your arms were around his torso.

"Mmhmm.." You nodded closing your eyes.

"Jae-"

"Sh..She's had a long day." Yukwon shushed Jaehyo.

"How is she able to sleep everywhere?" Zico asked amused.

"She has a busier schedule then all of us." Yukwon chuckled.

"Yeah that's true." P.O said joining in the conversation.

After a couple of hours later, Fate just got back from their schedules to see you and Yukwon sleeping on the love seat, P.O sleeping on one of the couches, and the rest of Block B crowding around Kyung's laptop.

"What are you guys- OMG! My eyes!" Minki exclaimed running away once he caught a glimpse of what they were watching.

"He's never watched yadong before?" Jaehyo asked amused.

"Ani. He's never watched it and neither have I. Fate is actually a pure group well...except for Jae that is." Taehoon chuckled.

"Chincha?" Block B asked surprised.

"Ne. Have you guys eaten yet?" Minjung asked.

"Ne. Jae let us get take out." Kyung answered stopping the video and turning off his laptop.

"When did these three go to sleep?" Taehoon asked referring to you, Yukwon and P.O.

"Jae went to sleep as we were ordering, Yukwon slept before the food arrived and P.O fell asleep an hour after we finished eating." Taeil answered.

"Mm.." You mumbled, hugging Yukwon closer.

"They seriously can't keep their hands off of each other." Minhyuk mentioned rolling his eyes.

“Somebody’s jealous.” Jaehyo teased Minhyuk.

“I’m not jealous!” Minhyuk grumbled.

"They're like bunnies except not reproducing." Zico said laughing.

"Who are like bunnies?" Yukwon grumbled waking up.

"You and Jae." Minhyuk answered.

"Yah. We aren't like that." Yukwon said.

"But you wish it could be like that though." Taehoon smirked.

"I can wait until she's ready." Yukwon shrugged.

"Lies! You want to do your stuff with her now!" Zico accused Yukwon.

"Oppa..." You mumbled against Yukwon's neck.

"Ha! I knew it!" Zico exclaimed once Yukwon moved a little since he felt uncomfortable with the lower half of his body.

“Byuntae…Why are you even looking there?” Yukwon asked softly pushing you away.

“Yah! I’m only for Kyung and maybe Jaehye.” Jiho winked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Babo…” Block B muttered.

"Mm.." You sensually purred in your sleep as Block B watched in amusement.

"Well then, if you need us we'll be in our rooms." Minjung said walking away as Taehoon followed.

"I see someone is gonna get it on tonight." Jaehyo teased Yukwon.

"That is, if he can't resist the urge." Minhyuk taunted Yukwon.

"Whatever, guys." Yukwon rolled his eyes and carefully picked you up.

"Oh~ . Are you gonna do it in her sleep?" Kyung teased.

"Aish." Yukwon grumbled walking upstairs with you in his arms as Block B howled in laughter.

As soon as Yukwon stepped in your room, he set you down on the bed and said, "Yah. I know you're awake."

"Aw. That's no fun." You purred against his ear as you wrapped your arms and legs around him.

"Jae.." He groaned as you his bulge.

"Hm?" You hummed kissing his neck and tugging on the hem of his shirt.

"You know I won't be able to control myself if you do this." Yukwon groaned.

You chuckled and said, "Maybe on your birthday something will happen."

"God! You're such a tease!" Yukwon groaned turning around and pinning you on the bed.

You pecked him on the lips and said, "But you love me anyways."

"Isn't that the truth..." He said kissing you.

"Jiho's awake right?" You asked him after pulling away.

"Ne. Wae?" Yukwon asked.

"Jiho and I need to work on our album." You answered.

"Right. Then you two will be called the swagger couple." Yukwon pouted.

"Aww. Is Oppa jelly?" You .

"Andwae. Why would I?" Yukwon scoffed.

"Oppa~ you're jealouuusss~!" You cooed before running away from him.

"Yong Jaehye!" Yukwon exclaimed running after you.

"Saranghae!" You said sliding down the rail and running to your secret place.

"Where'd she go?" Yukwon asked Block B as they shrugged.

"Probably in the garage." Kyung answered.

'Or her secret spot...' Yukwon smirked walking to your secret spot.


Mmm…Sooo…
Ke…I should start putting more HyunSeung/Beast since it’s supposed to be his story :P
Oh wellss~ keke~ I hope you liked the chapter though~ :D
Another chapter will come up~
Comment? :D

…...……