Don't Call Me That!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMO8Xfxok14 [I miss them~]


~~ Recap ~~

"So that's why you were starting to get dark circles..." KiKwang murmured. "You finally decided to be an idol?"

"Ah ne... Do you think I should go solo?" You asked him sighing.

"Andwae. I wouldn't allow you to." KiKwang said making you face him.


[At Home.]

"Wae?" You asked confused.

"You'll be lonely." He said simply.

"Mm...I guess. Wait, so you'd allow me to be in a group?" You said in realization.

"Ne. Maybe you can introduce me to that one girl in your group." KiKwang said smiling.

"Oh you watched the teaser?" You asked smirking.

"Keurom. We are best friends. We have to support each other." He said hugging you.

"True." You said laughing. “But how’d you know it was me?”

“We’re best friends. I’m pretty sure if I did a huge makeover you’d recognize me.”

“You mean like how we first met when I came back from abroad?”

“No. You didn’t recognize me until I said something.” He said laughing. "So who's the oldest?"

"You'll find out soon. But what should be my stage name?"

"Raemi or...Irene." KiKwang said.

"Andwae. I don't wanna use my middle name." You whined. "But I might use Raemi."

"Why not use your middle name? It's cute." He said smiling.

"I'll think about it. Oh! How about Black Rose?" You asked grinning.

"Hm...How about we think of it later?" KiKwang said chuckling.

"But what about the teasers? Mine is going to be up soon." You whined.

"Geokjeonghajima. We'll figure it out. We always do anyways. But besides that, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I have to meet up with my group tomorrow." You said sighing.

"Can you introduce me to her?" KiKwang asked blushing.

"I thought you liked HyoSung." You teased smirking.

"She's just an ideal type. I like your band member." He said turning a darker shade of red.

"I'll think about it." You said.

"Only think about it?" He complained.

"Well yeah. Noone's allowed to have a relationship unless I approve of it."

"You're the leader aren't you?" KiKwang asked after a bit of thinking.

"That took you a while." You said chuckling.

"Yah! Don't be mean! So what's her name?" KiKwang desperately asked biting his lip.

"You’ll find out when I introduce you on your comeback." You said smiling.

"Jeongmal? Dangsin jeongmal jinsimiseyo?" KiKwang asked giddily turning towards you. [Really? Are you really serious?]

"Ne~ I keep my promises don't I?"

"That's true." KiKwang said sighing in a daze.

"But one thing." You said seriously causing him to snap out of his daze.

"What?"

"If you ever and I mean ever break her, I don't care if you're my best friend I will make sure you will never krump ever again you understand?" You asked dead serious.

"N-Ne..." He stuttered.

"Good. Now, get some sleep. I have to go to YG early tomorrow." You said lying down and making yourself comfortable.

"Araso. Jalja." KiKwang said turning the tv off and lying down next to you.

"Night." You muttered as he turned off the lights and wrapped his arms around you.


[Morning.]

"Oppa...Ireona..." You said for the umpteenth time. "Aish! Forget it! I'm not going to introduce you to her anymore!"

"What?" KiKwang grumbled slowly waking up.

"Go wash up. Food and the guys are downstairs. I made a protein shake for you and that’s there too. I have to go now so you should hurry and wash up before JoonKun Oppa comes." You said as you grabbed your bag and phone.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He complained.

"Don't give me that." You nagged walking to the door.

"Aish. Fine..." He grumbled getting out of your bed and walking to your bathroom. ‘Just like your brother…nag, nag, nag…’

"Annyeong, Oppa. Work hard. Hwaiting!" You said smiling.

"Wait! Are you still going to introduce me to her?" KiKwang asked.

"Ne. Now go wash up. The guys are waiting." You said chuckling.

"Araso. Annyeong. Have fun at practice." KiKwang said waving.

"Ne. Annyeong, Oppa." You said before walking out of your room.

Once you walked up to the stairs, you easily slid down the railing, walked up to the door putting your shoes on and said, "Annyeong, Oppa-deul. Make sure you save some for KiKwang. See you later." before walking out the door.


[At YG.]

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted everyone bowing as you made your way to the practice studio.

"You're early. What's the occasion?" Hyunseok asked as you watched 2NE1 practice.

"Most likely to avoid Beast asking questions." Teddy answered for you.

"Must you always be right?" You asked rolling your eyes.

"Yeah." He answered nodding.

"Go away." You grumbled pouting.

"Go go away-ay-ay-ay-ay~" He sang poking your cheek as 2NE1 finished their practice.

"Aish! Go~" You whined. ‘They aren’t even practicing that song…’

"Fine, fine." He grumbled walking out.

"Omo! Unnie, are you practicing today?" Minzy asked walking over to you.

"Ne." You said smiling.

"Aren't you a little too early?" Dara asked.

"Nah. Just a little practice before the two come isn't so bad." You said smirking.

"Only you would, Unnie." Baek Minjung, the maknae of Fate, said walking in the practice studio greeting 2NE1.

"But you gotta admit, Noona is jjang!" Baek Minki, the twin of Minjung and face of Fate said walking behind Minjung.

" Where's the Pabo Rapper of Fate?" You asked stretching.

"Yah! I'm not a Pabo!" Hwang Taehoon, the main rapper and oldest of Fate, complained as he picked you up and swung you around.

"Yah! Yah! Oppa, put me down!" You exclaimed giggling as he kept swinging you around while 2NE1 and Hyunseok watched you two in amusement.

"Oppa! Hajima!" You exclaimed before he finally put you down making you stumble from being dizzy. "Omo. Omo. Omo..."

"Omona! Rimi, gwaenchana?" Taehoon asked you, helping you walk straight.

"Ne...Just dizzy.." You said as Minjung helped Taehoon to help you sit down. "Are you ready to practice though?"

"Ne!" They all said grinning.

"Good." You said nodding.

"But before you all start, I have to talk to you about your dorm." Hyunseok said.

"Ah. We'll take this as out cue to leave." Chaerin said lightly chuckling and walking out after giving you a hug.

"Fate, Hwaiting!" Dara cheered before walking out.

"Don't overwork yourselves~!" Minji said smiling. "Hwaiting!"

"Practice well, dongsaengs!" Bom said following Minji out.

"Annyeong~!" Fate said waving before turning their attention back to Hyunseok.

"As I was saying, you four are going to see your dorm and you'll be starting to film FateTV tomorrow up only until your debut which is in five days. Then the next day, you'll be moving into your dorm. So you should start packing up what you need. Also, you four will be buying furniture for your dorm tomorrow if you want a head start in moving in. But for the rest of the days until your debut I want you all to relax." Hyunseok explained.

"Araso. Does that mean there's already cameras in the dorm?" The twins asked.

"Ne. As for you Rimi, what are you going to do with your house?" Hyunseok asked after answering them.

"Maid service." You said simply.

"Araso. So you all should start practicing. I'll be popping in and out for a while." He said before walking out.

"Let's start shall we?" You asked turning towards the three.

"Ne, Rimi!" They all said as you walked over to the stereo.

With that, your practice with Fate started.


[After Practice.]

"Guys, let's go freshen up and head home. Tomorrow morning, let's meet up in the cafeteria so we can eat then head off to the dorm, araso?" You said looking at them.

"Ne!" They said saluting playfully.

"We'll also be meeting our managers tomorrow. So make sure you get enough sleep. If you forget to eat breakfast, I'll make you all something to eat tomorrow before we go dorm shopping." You said.

"Araso, Yong Leader~!"

"Yah! Don't call me that!" You complained.

"I thought Minjung was in charge of aegyo?" Taehoon teased pinching your cheek.

"Aish! Go away!" You pouting.

"Fate is like a touchy family." Minjung and Minki said suddenly.

"That's cause I'm the mother figure-" You said sticking your tongue out.

"And I'm the father figure-" Taehoon said slinging an arm over your shoulder.

"And you're the babies!" You and Taehoon said hugging them.

"Yah! We're not that much younger!" They whined since they were being squished in between you and Taehoon.

"And the aegyo arrives." Taehoon said laughing as you both let go.

"Come on, guys. Time to go home and pack. We're going to start practice at ten in the morning. Sleep well~" You said grabbing your bag and heading towards the door.

"Ne. Annyeong, Yong Leader!" They choused.

"Aish...Annyeong. Get home safely!" You said walking out.

Once you arrived home, you walked inside the house and closed the door behind you.

"Home at last." You said happily as you walked upstairs to take a shower.

Bzzt.

From: Aegi Kwangie.

We got food for you so don't eat anything.
Did you see Minjung? ^^
Oh yeah. I did find out her name /smirk
It was in small print on the MV >_<

'Tch. Pabo Oppa. Not even a hi first.' You thought putting your phone away and getting in the shower.


[After Showering.]

"Saengie! We're home!" JunHyung yelled out.

"And we brought food!" YoSeob and DongWoon added making you lightly chuckle.

"Araso. I'll be right there." You said since your door was open.

"Why are you packing?" KiKwang asked leaning on the door frame.

"I'm moving into my dorm in two days." You said simply.

"Does that mean Beast should pack up too?"

"Aniyo. We can use this as a rest house so you don't have to pack." You said smiling.

"Need help?"

"Nah." You said putting a box on top of another.

"Let's go eat now." He said making you stop packing by pulling you out of your room.

"Rimi, we got your favorite!" HyunSeung said holding out a takeout box for you as the Beast members looked at him smirking.

"Komawo." You said smiling and taking the box. "How was your practice?"

"Good. Just five more days to see our B2UTIES again." JunHyung said as you started to eat.

'Five more days until Fate's debut and one more day until the album is released meaning they're going to find out tomorrow.' You thought sighing. 'That is...if they notice...'

"Rimi, what did you do today?" Doojoon asked snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Window shopping." You lied smoothly as KiKwang and HyunSeung looked at you smirking knowingly.

"Are you busy for the rest of this week?" YoSeob asked oblivious to the smirks.

"...Ne. Wae?" You asked curiously, playing it off.

"Aw...We wanted to see if you wanted to come to our practice." DongWoon said sighing.

"Mianhae. I'm going to be very busy." You apologized, frowning.

"But you're going to see our comeback though, right?" JunHyung asked.

"Of course. I'll be closer than you know." You said grinning.

"Good." He replied simply before ruffling your hair.

"Yah! Don't do that!" You whined.

"Mehrong~!" JunHyung said sticking his tongue out.

"Aish...So what time are you guys leaving?"

"Early..." HyunSeung grumbled.

"How early?"

"Six or seven." KiKwang answered.

"Ugh... I'm not waking up that early to make breakfast for you guys." You said finishing up eating your food.

"Aww but Mimi~" They all whined.

"Andwae." You said seriously.

"Mimiiiiiii~!"

"Fine!" You exclaimed getting up and throwing your trash away.

"Omo! Are you mad at us?"

"Ani. Just tired."

"Time for Rimi to sleep-y~" YoSeob sang awkwardly.

"Well then..." You said laughing. "I'm gonna go to sleep. Make sure you clean up. Goodnight~"

"Goodnight~" They all chorused.


Sorry for not updating in the longest time...
To make up for it there should be a new chapter ^^
But first, do you have any suggestions for a stage name?
Comment if you do~ :3
Uh..Subscribe?