You Just Got Owned.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNiD-4tWzCE [asdfghjkl; So happy :D]


~~ Recap ~~

"Saranghaeyo, Jagiya." He murmured kissing you.

"Mm...Nado." You panted pulling away from the kiss and flipping over so you could be on top to lie on his chest.

"Ready for round two?" He asked winking at you, holding your hips.


[In the Morning. Time - 3:45 a.m.]

"Jagiya, get some sleep, ne?" HyunSeung said walking you to the door of your dorm.

"Ne, Oppa." You said kissing him. "I had fun. Get back to the dorm safely."

"Mm. I'd text you when I arrive there but I want you to get some sleep. I'll call you later though." He said.

"Araso. Goodbam, Oppa." You said opening the door.

"Jamkkanman. This belongs to you." He said slipping your couple ring on, and clasping the bracelet he gave you on your wrist.

"You still-"

"Goodbam, Nae Yeppeun Gongju." He said cutting you off and walking to his car.

"Just got back?" Taehoon said walking downstairs as you turned around.

"Ne. What are you doing up?" You asked curiously, walking to the kitchen.

"Nightmare. Nice outfit. No undergarments?" Taehoon smirked following you as you warmed up two cups of water.

"Yah. Shikuro. What did you do today after you left?"

"Visited family and a date with Bora. You?"

"Date with HyunSeung and that's basically it." You said shrugging and taking out the cups from the microwave.

"How was it? Hot?" Taehoon smirked as you made some tea for the two of you.

"Aish. You don't need to know." You grumbled handing him a cup.

"Komawo and you're right I don't need to know. I can tell you had fun since one, you're not wearing any undergarments and two, you're rubbing your legs together feeling uncomfortable and slightly ." Taehoon said accurately pinpointing the truth.

"Damnit, Hyuk. You're worse than your Hyung." You groaned taking a sip from your tea.

"That's not true."

"Don't even." You said rolling your eyes. "Every time we have a day off you’re either with Bora or Junghyuk Oppa. Meaning you're becoming more like him day in and day out."

"How did you know I hang out with Hyung?" Taehoon asked surprised that you mentioned his older brother.

"He texts me." You said simply. "How's Bora?"

"She's doing fine but she teases the hell out of me." Taehoon complained.

"Yeah... She would do that." You chuckled. "Are the twins here?"

"Ani. They stayed the night at their family's house. Which reminds me, you still need to meet their parents along with mine. Our parents are wondering who keeps us in shape and healthy."

"I think I have time a day before the release of my solo." You said yawning after you finished your tea.

"Araso. I'll tell Fate's parents later for a gathering here. Is that okay?"

"Yeah. Tell them tomorrow." You said grabbing both his and your cup and bringing it to the sink.

"Yeah I know. It's too late for that anyways." Taehoon said taking the cups you washed and drying them.

"Obviously." You said drying your hands as Taehoon put the cups away. "Now let's go get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."

"Ne." Taehoon said as the two of you walked upstairs.

"Goodnight, Hyuk." You said as you made your way to your room.

"Night." Taehoon said back walking in his room and closing the door behind him.


[In the Morning A Month Later. Time - 8:45 p.m.]

"Where's Jaehye?" Kyungho asked as Taehoon was making breakfast.

"She's still sleeping upstairs." Taehoon answered flipping the eggs.

"Go wake her up and get ready. She has to go to Brand New Stardom to work on her choreo with Block B."

"Araso." Taehoon said putting the food on a plate and going upstairs to wake you up.

"Make sure you shower too. You have to do a recording when Jae's with Block B." Kyungho said before Taehoon was out of earshot.

"Jae, ireona." Taehoon said knocking on your door.

"Go away." You grumbled pulling the blankets over your head and turning around.

"Yah. We have to shower. You have to do your choreo and I have filming. Hurry up so I won't be late." Taehoon said slapping your to make you get up faster.

"Yah! Don't do that!" You yelled smacking him.

"Then go shower after our individual schedules we’re going to Strong Heart." He said pulling the covers off of you and carrying you to the bathroom.

"Fine!" You grumbled as he put you down.

"Be done in less than fifteen minutes. If you're not done in that amount of time, I'm barging in. Oh and breakfast is downstairs." Taehoon warned you before walking out.

"Whatever." You grumbled.

Once you finished showering, changing, and eating, you, Taehoon and Kyungho got in the car.

"Do they know you're going there today?" Taehoon asked.

"Molla. I highly doubt it though." You said shrugging.

"Ready to let out all the emotions you bottled up today?"

"Ani...It's going to be weird..." You sighed.

"Why do you say that?"

"It's been too long."

"That's why you need to let it all out. A huge load will be taken off your shoulders."

"And another part of him will leave me." You sighed messing your hair up in frustration.

"Jae, calm down..." Taehoon said slowly.

"Kids, we're here." Kyungho said stopping the car in front of Brand New Stardom.

"Komawo, Appa." You mumbled getting your things and getting out of the car, shutting the door in front of Taehoon's face before he could talk again.

"Block B's manager is going to drop you off at Strong Heart and I'll pick you and the kids up when it's finished so we all can go eat." Kyungho said referring to Jaehyo, Zico and Yukwon as kids.

"Araso. Annyeong, Appa." You said waving and walking in Brand New Stardom.

"Oh? Annyeong, Jae. Are you here to work on the choreo?" Cho PD asked once he noticed you walk in.

"Ne." You nodded.

"They should be in the practice room fooling around."

"Araso. Kamsahamnida, Samchon." You said about to walk away until he asked, "Yang Goon at YG today?"

"He should be. Waeyo?"

"You'll find out later. Take care." Cho PD said before walking out of the building.

"Okay..." You muttered as you made your way to the practice room.

"Noona~!" P.O exclaimed running to hug you as you entered the room.

"Annyeong, Jihoonie~" You said hugging him back before walking over to Yukwon and lying your head on his lap.

"Jae, what brings you here?" Kyung asked.

"Choreo." You said simply.

"Oh right!" Yukwon exclaimed standing up in realization, making you fall flat on your face.

"Apa..." You grumbled lifting your head up.

"Omo! Mianhae, Teddie." Yukwon apologized helping you up as Block B were stifling a laugh.

"Go ahead and laugh..." You grumbled, dusting yourself off.

"OMG! Jae, did you see your face?!" Zico exclaimed hysterically laughing with Block B.

"Too much, Jiho."

"Mian, Jae." Zico apologized immediately.

"Can we just get started?" You asked.

"Yeah. Let's do this." Minhyuk said.

After making and practicing the choreo, you decided to stop and take a break for a while.

“Did you take-” Yukwon began as you started coughing.

“Ani…Not yet.” You coughed as Yukwon walked over to his bag and fished out a small bottle.

“Here. Take one.” Yukwon said handing you a pill and putting the bottle back in his bag.

“When did you-”

“Take it first.” Yukwon said sternly.

“Fine.” You coughed taking the pill and drowning it in water. “Now tell me. When did you-”

“Jae, Gwaenchana?” Block B asked worried/concerned.

“Ne.” You said giving them a small smile.

“You’re lying.” Kyung knowingly said since he was the second closest to you.

“You guys know me too well.” You pouted.

“Awww~~~ Aegi Jae is back~!” Block B cooed.

“Yes! I’m not the baby anymore!” Taeil cheered.

“You’re still the baby when Jae’s not around.” Kyung chuckled.

Block B's manager came to pick you, Yukwon, Jaehyo and Zico up.

"Jae, Yukwon, Jaehyo, Jiho, kaja." Block B's manager said. “It’s time to go to Strong Heart.”

"Ne." You all responded grabbing your bags.

"Annyeong, Oppa-deul! Make sure you take care of Jihoonie." You said before walking out with the guys.

“Make sure you cover up!” Kyung exclaimed before you were out of earshot.


[In the Car.]

“Kyung is right. You need to cover up.” Jaehyo chuckled.

“Was that all you have in your bag?” Zico asked eyeing your bag as if something would jump out.

“Ne. I didn’t have time to put any other clothes so I just grabbed what I could.” You said shrugging.

“Yet you’re still able to look fashionable.” Yukwon said taking his shirt off and putting it on you. “Keep that on until you’re back at either your dorm or ours.”

“So you’re going to show off your muscles on Strong Heart?” You asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Ani. I have an extra shirt.” Yukwon replied sticking his tongue out at you as he took his extra shirt out from his bag. “Why? Did you want me to?”

“Tch. Puh-lease~! Taehoon had better muscles than you.” You scoffed.

“Don’t forget. HyunSeung’s abs are pretty good to.” Jaehyo said showing you a picture of HyunSeung’s current abs.

‘I already know that.’ You thought smirking.

“Woah! I didn’t know HyunSeung Hyung is going to form a sub unit with Hyunah.” Zico said looking at his phone before showing you the teaser.

“I didn’t know that either…” You muttered. ‘He is so going to get it…’

‘Uh-oh…Jae looks mad…’ The three thought noticing your aura of rage and slightly moving away from you.

“…So…how was the MAMA’s?” Jaehyo asked slightly hesitantly.

“The best!” You said happily. “But sadly Fate didn’t walk the Red Carpet since we were late and we miss a third of the performances. Plus, I had to leave after Fate performed.”

“Hm? Waeyo?” Yukwon asked as you just cleared your throat. “Ah. Okay.”

“Jae, did you win anything?” Zico asked.

“Ah! Ne. Fate won Singapore’s Choice and New Asian Artist.” You said proudly, grinning from ear to ear.

“Sweet.” Zico said giving you a high five.


[On the Set of Strong Heart.]

“Jagi~” HyunSeung cooed running up to you with Doojoon and JunHyung following behind.

“Hmph.” You huffed turning away from him and walking away to Tagoon and Jiho.

“What just happened?” JunHyung asked confused.

“She’s mad- no. She’s more than mad. She’s beyond pissed at you.” Jaehyo told HyunSeung.

“Why? What did I do?” HyunSeung asked just as confused as JunHyung.

“Does touching another girl nonetheless a label mate ring a bell?” Yukwon asked with a brow raised.

HyunSeung just chuckled and said, “She’s just jealous. No worries.”

“You should worry. When she’s jealous…she’s scary.” Yukwon said.

“I got it all under control.” HyunSeung said smirking and walking towards you.

“Who wants to bet Jae will hit him?” Yukwon asked once HyunSeung was out of earshot.

“She won’t for $20.” JunHyung and Jaehyo said.

“Deal. I think she will.” Yukwon said smirking.

“I agree with Yukwon.” Doojoon said.

Pow.

“Leave me alone.” You said before turning away from HyunSeung again and walking to Yunho and Taehoon.

“So, do we get our money now?” Doojoon smirked sticking his hand out.

“Yeah…” Jaehyo and JunHyung grumbled, giving both Yukwon and Doojoon $20.

“You sure have it under control.” Yukwon mocked HyunSeung as he came back holding his stomach.

“Why can’t she be like normal girls and just slap?” HyunSeung groaned, ignoring Yukwon’s remark.

“So Yukwon, if you were HyunSeung, what would you do to get Jae to forgive you?” JunHyung asked interested as Doojoon shook his head at HyunSeung, lightly chuckling.

“Watch.” Yukwon said walking over to you.

“Yah! You better not kiss her!” HyunSeung exclaimed.

“He’s going to anyways.” Jaehyo said rolling his eyes as Yukwon wrapped his arms around your waist, turned you around, kissed you and whispered something in your ear causing you to giggle.

“He did not just-”

“Did you learn anything?” Yukwon asked HyunSeung smirking with you following next to him.

“How did you-” HyunSeung began.

“Next time you are going to do something touchy with a label mate, tell me.” You said cutting HyunSeung off. “Oh and we didn’t kiss it just looked like we did.”

“What is going on?” HyunSeung asked confused.

“To make it simple, every time you do something that relates to touching or something seductive with your label mate, I get to do it with mine.” You said as Yukwon smirked at HyunSeung.

“Label mate? But you aren-”

“On the contrary, Hyung. She is my label mate since she’s under Brand New Stardom.” Yukwon said resting his chin on your shoulder. “But now that that’s over with, Jae, let’s go take our seats.”

With that said, Yukwon led you over to your seat on the stage as HyunSeung just watched.

“You just got owned.” JunHyung laughed at HyunSeung.

“Watch your back, Hyung. Yukwon might try to take Jaehye away from you.” Jaehyo warned HyunSeung before following you and Yukwon.


So~ What’d ya think of HyunSeung’s abs?
And the whole sub unit with him and Hyunah?
I'm gonna update again today so I hope you can comment still~
And hopefully subscribe too if you haven't keke~


LOL Gotta love them :D