Head Over Heels.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1HkPEsxQSQ [Did you listen to it?]


~~ Recap ~~

"Chincha?!" Infinite exclaimed surprised.

"Ne. Geokjeonghajima. Pick wherever you want to go and I'll pay." You told them all.

"Are you sure? They eat a lot." Their manager told you.

"Gwaenchana. Geokjeonghajima. I can handle it." You said.

"Wah! Komawo!" They all exclaimed happily.


[In a Restaurant Eating.]

"So Noona, what's your ideal type?" Sungjong asked you.

"Babo. We heard it on Heechul's Youngstreet Radio." Sungyeol said.

"Noon-"

"Gwaenchana. It kinda changed though." You said chuckling.

"Oh? Chincha?" All the guys asked hopefully.

"Ne." You said giving an eye smile causing the guys to go crazy.

"Jaehye, when would you like to start working on the album?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm good for whenever." You answered shrugging.

"Well, we have a schedu-"

"Actually, she's going to be living with you so she can get to know you all and so she can ask for your opinion on the song." Their manager piped up.

"Chincha?!" Infinite exclaimed happily.

"You guys say 'Chincha?' a lot." You giggled mimicking them.

"And you laugh a lot." Woohyun said poking you.

"Eep!" You squeaked causing the guys to laugh.

"Ah-ha! I found her ticklish spot." Woohyun declared grinning.

"Andwae!" You exclaimed swatting his hand away from you.

"Hyung got smacked!" Sungjong laughed happily.

"Anyways, Woohyun Oppa, do you want to listen to what I have so far on one of the songs?" You asked him.

"You make your own songs?" Hoya asked.

"Goodness! Am I the only one that watches tv?!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it Yeolie Oppa. This is why I'm going to be staying with you guys." You said getting your iPad out.

"Noona, are you going to show us the song?" Sungjong asked.

"Ne. Do you wanna listen?" You asked smiling.

"Ne~" Infinite chimed before you started to play the song.

After the song ended, Infinite was jaw dropped.

"Wah..." Dongwoo and MyungSoo managed to say in awe.

"Was that a good or bad 'wah?'" You asked waiting for a response.

"Good wah for sure." Sungjong said grinning.

"Your vocals are daebak!" Sunggyu said giving you a thumbs up.

"Are you sure that was my vocals or Minjungie's?" You asked.

"Either one, you both are amazing!" Sungyeol said also giving you a thumbs-up.

"Kamsahamnida." You thanked them.

"Fate really is talented. Who's the main dancer?" Hoya asked.

"Na." You said pointing at yourself. [Me.]

"Chincha?"

"Ne." You said nodding. "Taehoon Oppa and I are the ones that rap and dance. The twins are the visuals and singers."

"Who's the main vocal?" Sunggyu asked.

"Minjungie."

"Infinite, kaja. You guys need to clean up the dorm." Infinite's manager said.

"Ne, Hyung." Infinite chimed as you got up.

"I'm gonna go pay." You said walking off.

"Sunggyu, go stay with her so she knows the way to the car. We'll meet you there." Infinite's manager told Sunggyu.

"I'll stay." Woohyun offered.

"Kaja." Sunggyu said ignoring Woohyun’s offer and getting up. "Hyung, you can go wait in the car with the rest. Woohyun and I can go get Jae."

"Araso. Infinite, kaja." Infinite's manager said getting up.

"Ne." Infinite chimed following him while Sunggyu and Woohyun walked over to you.

"You like her don't you?" Sunggyu asked.

"A-Ani, wae?" Woohyun asked back.

"There's someone else who likes her too but it’s not me. Just saying." Sunggyu told him.

"Who?"

"Block B's Yukwon."

"How do you know?"

"Tablo Hyung heard from his wife who heard from TaeYang who heard from GD who heard from SeungRi who heard from Nicole who heard from Amber who heard from Key who heard from DongWoon who heard from Hyuna who heard from Zico who heard from Yukwon himself. But who knows, it might’ve changed. Other than that are you planning to ask her out?"

"Ne." Woohyun said nodding. 'Man...That was a lot if people...'

"And you said you didn’t like her." Sunggyu chuckled. "When are you going to ask her?"

"You'll see." Woohyun said smiling to himself.

"You should do it before Yukwon." Sunggyu warned him.


[With You.]

"Agassi, you said you weren't going to bow anymore." The cashier told you.

"And you said you'd stop calling me Agassi." You retorted back childishly.

"Yeah. Yeah. Looks like you're busy now, Agassi. Make sure you come and visit."

"Ne. Annyeong." You said waving and walking over to Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"Who's that?" Woohyun asked you.

"Oh. He works here part time. He's one of the manager's kids." You answered following the two to the car.

"Ah.." Woohyun said in relief.

"So are we going to your dorm?" You asked opening the car door and getting pulled in. "Woah!"

"Mian, but we wanted you to sit with us since you sat next to Sunggyu Hyung and Woohyun first." Dongwoo said grinning.

"Araso. Next couple is MyungSoo and Sungyeol. Then I'll sit next to Sungjongie."

"Anyways, Jaehye, who's your ideal type?" Dongwoo asked.

"Hm...Someone....Who can dance? I'm more for a guy who can sing now though. Someone who can sing me to sleep maybe." You said thinking. "Or a guy who can always cheer me up and has a cute smile."

"What about-" Sungjong started.

"Maknae!" Infinite exclaimed as Sunggyu slapped his hand over Sungjong's mouth.

"Mwoh?" You blinked.

"N-Nothing!" Woohyun exclaimed blushing which you were oblivious to.

"Nothing always means something." You said chuckling and typing on your iPad. "But I'm not going to pry unless you want me to."

"Oo! Jae, are you working on the Fate's third album?"  Hoya asked.

"Ne." You said typing away. "Wanna listen?"

"Sure." Dongwoo answered as you handed him and Hoya the other earpiece.

“What do you think so far?” You asked Hoya.

"Woah. That's good." Hoya complimented as he was listening to the newly made track for Fate's third album.

"Ah. Komawoyo." You said smiling as you were typing lyrics.

"Do you make the lyrics and raps?" Dongwoo asked.

"Sometimes but normally Taehoon Oppa and I work on them together. If I do the lyrics, then he does his raps and vice versa." You explained, saving what you typed and moving onto a game.

"What do you do on your free time if you have any?" Sungyeol asked.

"I normally either work out or make songs." You said simply. "Or I eat."

"You work out?!" Woohyun asked grinning.

"Ne. It's a pass time but I'm working on melting away my abs." You answered.

"Wae?" Dongwoo asked.

"Molla." You said shrugging.

"Antis." MyungSoo said suddenly.

"A-Ani." You protested stuttering.

"You stuttered."

"Andwae." You said trying to compose yourself.

"It is isn't it?" WooHyun asked you softly.

"Ne..." You muttered giving in.

"It's okay. Don't worry. Antis won't hurt you since Infinite is here for you." Woohyun said massaging your shoulders causing Infinite to smirk at him.


[Morning with You and Infinite. A Month Later.]

"Noona, Ireona." Sungjong said shaking you.

"Mm...Two more hours.." You grumbled turning around.

"Mwoh? Hours?" Sungjong asked annoyed. "Hyung! Noona doesn't wanna get up again!"

"Hm? Mworago?" Woohyun asked poking his head in the room along with Sunggyu and Hoya.

"Noona doesn't wanna get up, Hyung." Sungjong explained.

"It's fine. Just let her sleep a little more." Woohyun said smiling at the sight of you sleeping. “She was up finishing a conversation with a photographer for out duet album.”

"You are head over heels for her huh?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun as they walked out of their room which is where you're sleeping in.

"A-Ani." Woohyun stuttered blushing. "I have Seungyeon Noona."

"Sure. I totally believe you." Sunggyu sarcastically said rolling his eyes. "But one thing for sure is that Yukwon is going to make his move knowing that she's single. So you better do something before he does because I don't wanna hear whining from you."

"Hyung, guess what I heard~" Sungyeol cooed prancing in the room.

"What?" Sunggyu and Woohyun asked.

"Jaehye is a huge charity donor in Korea." Sungyeol answered grinning.

"What's your point?" The two asked.

"Molla." Sungyeol said shrugging.

"I think he's trying to say I would be able to get you guys a new dorm." You said rubbing your eyes.

'Kyopta~!' Infinite thought cooing as you walked to the bathroom and washed your face.

"Oppa, where's the towel?" You called out.

"I'll get it." Woohyun said walking off to get a towel for you.

"Head over heels?" Dongwoo asked Sunggyu.

"That's an understatement but he says he has Seungyeon." Sunggyu replied.

"Komawo." You said as Woohyun handed you the towel.

"Ne. If you need anything else, just ask." Woohyun said smiling.

"Ne, Oppa. So what are you guys doing today?" You asked walking out of the bathroom.

"Practice and I have to go on Immortal Song so either you can stay with the members or come with me." Woohyun answered.

"Oh! I wanna go see Minjungie!" You excitedly said.

"Araso." Woohyun said chuckling. "I’ll go tell manager Hyung so you should change."

"Ne~! By the way, do you guys have a choreo to Paradise?" You asked before Woohyun walked out.

"Ne. Wae?"

"Can you teach it to me?"

"It's kinda…- We'll see." He said before quickly walking out.

"O...Kay..." You said to yourself confused, changing.


Jjan~ Now you know who like’s Jaehye in Infinite~
Kekekeke~ Whatever shall we do now? ;)
What do you think of the choreo to Paradise?
Is it too y for you or what?
Comment~ ^^ <3