Hyung, You Deserved That.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JrGmgAOGWA [TOP TOP TOP! xD]


~~ Recap ~~                                             

"Let's finish up the food. I'm ready to learn some new choreo." KiKwang said putting his plate in the sink and walking upstairs.

"Aish! That kid." HyunSeung muttered.

"Come on, guys. Let's go put everything away so we can go practice." Doojoon said.

"Ne, Hyung." Beast said cleaning up the table.


[With You.]

"Hey. Is that our choreo or your freestyle?" KiKwang asked leaning against the wall.

"Both." You said pulling him off the wall to dance with you.

"Ani! I don't wanna be tired when we learn!" He whined.

"The choreo is easy don't worry!" You said changing the song to Omarion's Ice Box.

"Easy to you." He said automatically dancing to Omarion.

"But you're dancing anyways~" You cooed as the song changed to 'Trading Places.'

"Woah now. I never knew you were the kind to be doing these kinds of dances." He said holding your hips as the two of you were doing body waves against each other.

"Alot has changed Oppa." You said as the song changed to Wait For You by Elliot Yamin.

"Is this a mixtape?" He asked as you both danced to your choreo.

"Yup. Does it bring back memories?" You asked chuckling.

"Yes! Why wouldn't it?" KiKwang asked as the rest of Beast came in watching you both dance.

"Molla. But we should stop." You told him.

"Fine. But you owe me a dance." He said tapping your nose.

"Ne!" You said grinning but then turning to the others and asked, "Are you all ready for the time of your life?"

"By the way you two were just dancing...no." They all said afraid except for JunHyung and HyunSeung.

"Geokjeonghajima. It's not hard." You said chuckling.

"Not hard?!" YoSeob exclaimed.

"Have you seen yourself dance Noona?!" DongWoon exclaimed.

"You know what's funny?" Doojoon asked.

"Hm?" You responded messing with your phone.

"I can't dance but you are like a-"

"Queen!"

"Goddess!"

"Princess!"

"Fricken Princess in a Goddess's body who is actually a Queen that can dance suppppperrrr well!"

"What the hell, YoSeob?" HyunSeung asked as everyone stared at YoSeob weird.

"Who gave him candy?" KiKwang asked.

"Kwangie!" YoSeob exclaimed glomping KiKwang.

"Never knew you rolled that way, Kwang." You said chuckling. "But I do say you would look better with HyunSeung or DongWoon."

"Yah!" He exclaimed trying to get YoSeob away from him.

"Seobie, come here." You cooed.

"Oh no..." Everyone muttered as YoSeob glomped you and tried to kiss you.

"Oppa, if you calm down I'll give you a ppoppo~" You cooed, flipping the two of you over and holding him down.

'Holy- How'd she do that?!' Everyone thought, surprised.

"Araso~" He said using aegyo looking up at you.

"Better?" You asked a noticing him relax after a couple of minutes.

"Ne." He said nodding.

"Good." You said getting off of him and to the stereo.

"What about my ppoppo?" YoSeob asked.

"What about it?" You asked playing their comeback song and getting in the middle of the dance floor.

"You said I'd get a ppoppo if I calmed down."

"You were faking being hyper to see what I'd do. So why should I give you a ppoppo?" You asked dancing to their song.

"Mwoh? How'd you know?" YoSeob asked shocked.

"She's a ninja." 2JunKwang said.

"Let's get started shall we?" You suggested putting 'The Fact' and 'Fiction' on replay.

"Ne!" They all chorused.


[Hours Later.]

Let me talk about ma~

"Guys, keep practicing. I'll be right back." You told Beast before walking out of the room with your phone in hand.

"Yoboseyo, Kun Oppa?"

"Rimi-ah, I'm going to drop off Beast's clothes." JoonKun said.

"Ah, Araso. Do they have a schedule today?"

"Ani. They don't have a schedule for three weeks."

"Ah Chincha?" You asked surprised.

"Ne. They have to get ready for their comeback."

"Araso."

"You know Prepix right?"

"Ah Ne. Wae?"

"Is it okay if they go to your house to see how Beast's doing with your choreo?"

"Sure. Wait, how did you know I was teaching them my choreo?"

"Rimi, I think I know you by now."

"Okay okay. Fine. Whatever. When will Prepix be here?"

"A couple minutes."

"Araso. I'm guessing you're driving them?"

You heard him sigh and say, "Ne..."

You chuckled and said, "Araso. I'll see you soon then."

"Ne. Annyeong."

"Annyeong~" You said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Doojoon asked as Beast was taking a break.

"Yah! Who said you can take a break?!" You yelled.

"Mianhae!" They all said quickly getting up and doing the choreo again.

"Much better." You said as you heard the door bell ring. "I'll be right back."

'Few minutes my , Oppa.' You thought rolling your eyes walking downstairs to the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted Prepix and JoonKun.

"Yoon Rimi, right?" Haw asked.

"Ne. The guys are upstairs. Third floor on the door to the left." You told them.

"Araso. Thanks for letting us be here." Prepix said in unison bowing before walking upstairs.

"I'm guessing you're staying too?" You asked JoonKun.

"Ne." He answered chuckling. "You want to help me with the bags?"

"Sure." You said grabbing Doojoon's and JunHyung's bag and leading JoonKun to the rooms after he closed the door.

"I still can't believe you have his house."

"I know right."

"Has Doojoon told you anything yet?" He asked hesitantly.

"Told me what?" You asked confused.

"Nevermind. Where are their rooms?"

"Here." You said as soon as you reached the second floor.

"You made the signs?" He asked putting the bags in their respected rooms.

"Yup. Anyways, your room is next to DongWoon's. The practice room is upstairs on the left. If you need me, I'll be in the back." You said before pushing him upstairs before he could protest and quickly running to the backyard.

Bzzt.

From: Kwangie Oppa~

Yah! Aren't you supposed to be critiquing us?!
Get over here! >:|
Saranghae~

'Pabo...' You thought shaking your head and lying on the couch in the gazebo. 'I'll just take a nap.'


[With Beast.]

~~Author's Point of View~~

"Hyung, where's Noona?" DongWoon asked JoonKun during Beast's break.

"She's most likely taking a nap." JoonKun said shrugging.

"How do you kno-"

"Why isn't she responding?!" KiKwang exclaimed causing everyone to jump in surprise.

"Woah now. Don't be so obsessive." Doojoon said chuckling as HyunSeung rolled his eyes which JoonKun noticed.

"I'm not obsessive! I'm just protective!"

"More like overprotective." JunHyung said smirking.

"Aish!" KiKwang exclaimed.

"I'll go look for her." HyunSeung said as JoonKun followed him until they were out of the practice room.

"She's napping in the gazebo." JoonKun said before walking back in the practice room.

"Mwoh?" HyunSeung asked himself confused before walking downstairs and heading to the backyard.

'Woah...The backyard is huge!' HyunSeung thought amazed at the view but then stopped and spotted a figure sleeping on the couch. 'Mwoh? Is that Rimi?'

"...Oppa..." He heard Rimi mumble as he was walking towards her.

"Rimi...Riminie, Ireona." HyunSeung said softly shaking you.

"Mm..." You grumbled turning around causing you to be face to face with him.

'Woah...She's looks...wow...' HyunSeung thought mesmerized but then snapped out of his trance and thought, 'Damn...KiKwang is right. I fell for her hard...'

"Mm..." Rimi grumbled, slowly opening her eyes to see HyunSeung right in front of her. "Omo..."

"A-Annyeong..." HyunSeung stuttered smiling shyly at her, standing up as she got up.

"Annyeong." She said giving out an eye smile. "What are you doing here?"

"The guys wanted me to come get you so you can critique us."

"Araso. What time is is?" She asked pulling HyunSeung to follow her in the house.

"Almost eight." He answered following her in the kitchen. "Hungry?"

"Wow...I slept for a long time..." She told herself. "Yup. You wanna help make dinner for everyone?"

"Sure but Prepix left earlier. Oh! They said they liked the choreo."

"Ah. Chincha? Tell then thanks when you see them."

"Araso. So what are we going to make?"

"Your guys's favorite."


[With Beast.]

"What's taking HyunSeung so long to get back?" YoSeob asked.

"He could still be trying to wake her up." JunHyung said shrugging.

"Or they could be doing something else." KiKwang said smirking.

Smack!

"Apa!" KiKwang cried rubbing his head.

"Hyung, you deserved that." DongWoon said holding back his laughter.

"Guys, I think they made food." JoonKun said as KiKwang walked out.

"Mwoh? Who?" Beast asked.

"Rimi and HyunSeung."

"Omo! They're becoming more and more like a couple!"

"Are you guys really trying to hook them up?" JoonKun asked shaking his head.

"Ne! They do like each other anyways." Beast exclaimed grinning.

"But-"

"GUYS! FOOD'S READY!" Rimi yelled, cutting JoonKun off unknowingly.

"We'll finish this later." JoonKun said walking out of the practice studio sighing.


Whee~ Beast wants them together haha
Do you? ;) I know you do hahah xD
Drama is gonna pop up sooner or later though :3
Kekeke~ Comment and subscribe if you haven’t~ ^^
Lol Woot! Two chapters in a day haha :) YESH!