That Won't Happen.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmut2oqvPmU [Kekekeke~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Other than KiKwang, who else are you close to?" Minjung asked curiously.

"BigBang, Beast, Teddy, one other group and one other person." You answered smiling.

"Who?" She asked curiously.

"You'll find out in time." You said mysteriously.


[Back At The Dorm. Time - 11:45 p.m.]

"Wah~ Kamsahamnida, you three." You thanked your members happily.

"Chonmaneyo, Yong Leader." They all said hugging you.

"Yah. Let's all head in to sleep tonight. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for us."

"Mworago? Busy? Why? I thought it was our day off." Taehoon said confused.

"Change of plans. We have to do a couple of things but if we get it done early, we can go to Lotte World." You said looking at your phone.

"Man... What time are we waking up?" Minki asked sighing.

"Latest is seven." You said slightly frowning.

"But don't you have class tomorrow too?" Minjung asked you.

"Ah...Yeah...So half way through working with you guys, I'm gonna leave for class and come back after a couple hours." You told them sighing. "Mianhae."

"Gwaenchaha. You go to a prestigious school after all." Taehoon said shrugging.

You lightly chuckled and said, "Ka. Get some sleep you three."

"What about you?" Minjung asked.

"I'm gonna go visit someone." You said grabbing your jacket.

"You better be back before we wake up." Taehoon said seriously.

"I will don't worry. Now go upstairs and sleep. I don't want to see you three complaining about how you didn't get any sleep, araso?" You said.

"Ne, Yong Leader! Jalja!" They all said before they went upstairs to their rooms.

With that, you walked out of the dorm and locked the door behind you. When you got to your car and already started driving, your phone vibrated signaling you got a text. You looked and read the text when you stopped at the stoplight.

Bzzt.

From: Kiwi KiKwangie~

Yah. Are you on your way?
JinWook is waiting for you.
Along with me and Beast.
Ehehehe...Sorry. I couldn't keep it from them.
Saranghae~ ♥

'Aish! Pabo!' You thought as the light turned green.

About half an hour later of driving, you reached your destination.

"Jiejie~!" JinWook exclaimed happily hugging you. [Older sister.]

"Dìdi~!" You exclaimed hugging him back. [Younger/Little brother.]

"Ni hao ma?" [How are you?]

"Wo hen hao. Xiè xiè. Ni ne?" [I’m good. Thanks. How about you?]

"Mama huhu." He answered shrugging. [So-so.]

"DongWoon, ni hao ma?" You asked DongWoon.

"Wo hen hao." DongWoon answered smiling.

"Yah. Stop speaking in a different language." JunHyung complained as you rolled your eyes.

"KiKwang, why are they here?" You asked ignoring JunHyung.

"Mianhae. I couldn't go anywhere unless I told them." KiKwang apologized sheepishly.

"Aish...If you told me earlier, I would've brought the rest of Fate with me." You said frustrated, running a hand through your hair, sighing.

"Aigo..." KiKwang groaned wanting to see Minjung.

"Your fault. But besides that, Doojoon, are you guys busy after your comeback on MuBank?"

"Aniyo. Wae?" Doojoon asked.

"Dinner with Fate after MuBank." You said simply.

"Araso. I'll tell manager Hyung."

"Okay. Now that that's finished with, JinWook, kaja." You commanded JinWook. "Time for the last performance of the Raemi."

"Mworago? Last performance? Why last?" HyunSeung asked surprised.

"You're the reason why we're underground?!" Beast exclaimed shocked.

"Last performance in a while, Seungie." You said but then turning to the rest of Beast and coldly said, "You didn't have to come." before walking away.

"Mianhae for Noona's behavior." JinWook apologized on the behalf of you, bowing to Beast before catching up and following you.

"Why do you think she acted coldly?" DongWoon asked Beast.

"Where's HyunSeung Hyung?" YoSeob asked looking around.

Before they could even start looking for HyunSeung, the DJ announced, "For the last battle tonight, we have the undefeated, untouchable Raemi against our newbie but well known, Geurimja!" as you came out from the side while JinWook came out of the other side, meeting you at the center of the dance floor. [Geurimja is JinWook's underground/stage name which means Shadow. Sorry for the lame name but I couldn't think of anything right now.]

"Let's see if you got any better." You told JinWook smirking.

"With pleasure, Noona." JinWook said back after shaking hands with you.

"Let’s get this battle started!" The DJ exclaimed starting up JinWook's mix tape.

About half an hour later, you finished your last routine which consisted of a lotus flare before a solar flare and a couple backflips with and without hands and a Flag for a freeze at the end.

"Oh ! Raemi has done it again." The DJ exclaimed as the crowd cheered.

"Kamsahamnida." You said bowing before walking to the back with JinWook as the crowd dispersed since no more battles were going on for the night.

"Noona, when did you learn to do a flag freeze?!" JinWook asked amazed after the DJ handed you money. [Like in the Beautiful MV...except it wasn’t the DJ who gave the money xD]

"A couple weeks ago." You said chuckling. "But I'm more amazed at your new moves. Last time I saw you, you were still learning how to do a proper flare."

"Noona~" He whined, pouting.

"Mian but it's true, my little shadow." You said chuckling, not noticing HyunSeung walking behind you.

"Great job you did out there." HyunSeung said hugging you from behind.

"K-Komawo." You thanked him blushing as JinWook smirked at you knowingly since you tell him everything.

"So want me to drop you off at your dorm?" HyunSeung asked resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Ani, it's fine. I have my car." You said trying to stay calm so the redness in your cheeks would go away.

"Araso. Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Ne. Fate has a lot to do." You said sighing moving away from HyunSeung and plopping yourself on the couch, lying down while JinWook sat in front of you on a different couch.

"How are Minki and Minjung anyways?" JinWook asked since you mentioned Fate.

"They're good. Minki is becoming better at cooking and Minjung is still innocent as ever." You said chuckling. "Oh and why'd you ask about tomorrow, Oppa?"

"So we can hang out since I kinda have the day off." HyunSeung said smiling before moving your head and putting it on his lap so he could sit down.

"Mianhae. I'm gonna be busy for a long while but you can visit if you want. Tomorrow, I have to practice, work on fan chants, go to class, do a photoshoot, do our debut showcase and hopefully get some sleep before Fate's debut on nation television." You said sighing and closing your eyes.

"Noona, I gotta go. Nae Umma is here." You heard JinWook say causing you to open your eyes and look over at him.

"Araso. I'll see you soon. Tell your parents I said hi. Oh! And make sure you stay safe when you walk toward her car araso? I don't wanna hear a phone call from your Umma saying you got hurt or something." You told him as you waved.

"Ne, Noona. I will. Just relax araso. And call me if you need anything. Annyeong~!" JinWook said waving before he left, leaving you and HyunSeung all alone.

"So why aren't there any cameras?" HyunSeung asked your hair.

"It's too late for the cameramen but tomorrow they'll definitely be following Fate." You said sighing and closing your eyes again.

“When’s the showcase?”

“Around nine or ten I think.” You said yawning.

"Tired?" HyunSeung asked noticing your yawn.

"Kinda. I should be heading back to the dorm anyways. It's already......it's already three. I should go get some sleep now." You said getting up.

"I'll walk you to your car." He said taking your hand and walking with you.

"Araso." You said swinging your entwined hand with his.

"So you wanna tell me why you talked to Beast so coldly before you left for your battle?" HyunSeung asked once you two were about to reach your car.

"Ah...No reason. Just not feeling well." You said sighing.

"Well, I hope you'll feel better then." He said kissing your cheek.

"Ne. Komawo." You said smiling.

"Drive safely. And don't work to hard today since it's already the next day." He said kissing your forehead making you giggle.

"Ne. Annyeong." You said getting in your car as he closed the door for you.

"Jamkkenman." He said as you started your car causing you to roll down your window.

"Hm?" You asked looking at him.

"Annyeong." He said before kissing your lips and walking away.

'M-Mwoh? What just happened?' You thought touching your lips before grinning like a fool and driving back to the dorm.


[Morning. Time - 6:45 a.m.]

"Good morning, Fate~!" You greeted your members happily even though you only had less than four hours of sleep.

"Ugh..." Was their reply as they made their way to you to eat.

"Yah. At least be happy I woke up earlier than you three to make breakfast." You scolded them.

"Mianhae." They apologized.

"Unnie, what are we even doing today?" Minjung asked rubbing her eyes.

"Fanchants, our debut showcase, photoshoot and practice." You said looking at your phone. "So you have fifteen minutes to eat and half an hour to get ready so we can go to the salon."

"Are we still going to go to Lotte World when we're done?" Minki asked grinning.

"Yeah but we have to finish everything first." You said.

"Araso!" They all chimed in unison as they ate.

After they finished eating and washing up, you all headed over to the salon.

"Rimi!" KiKwang exclaimed hugging you once he spotted you walking in the salon.

"Hi-Yeom." You greeted, hugging him back.

"What are you doing today?" He asked releasing the hug.

"A lot." You said sighing.

"Chincha?"

"Ne. By the way, I forgot to give you something for your birthday." You said digging in your bag. "But just think of it as a congrats present for your comeback. Don't tell the others though."

"What is it?"

"Here." You said finding what you were going to give him and putting it in his hand.

"No way." He said staring at the keys you just gave him.

"Yes way. It's already at your dorm and I made a keychain for you. Your name is engraved on the back of the keychain." You said grinning.

"Omona! You're the best!" He exclaimed hugging and swinging you around careful enough not to hit anything. "Jeongmal komawo!"

"Ne. Make sure you make a successful comeback." You said giving him one last hug before going over to your station and sitting down.

"What was that about?" JunHyung asked you, curiously.

"Nothing really. Where's Doojoon and HyunSeung?"

"Doojoon's filming for his drama and HyunSeung's at the dorm sleeping." JunHyung said simply, messing with your hair.

"Oh. Okay. So are you ready for your comeback?"

"I'm more than ready." He said grinning at you through the mirror. "How about your debut?"

"I think I could be more excited. I need to talk to KiKwang Oppa backstage before either of us go onstage tomorrow." You said sighing.

"Why?"

"It's kinda one of our traditions." You said shrugging.

"Okay. Nice clothes.” He said grinning.

“Are you always going to compliment what I wear?”

“Yes. You’re my baby sis so you should look nice. After all, I am the fashionista of Beast.” He said acting arrogant.

“Now, now. No need to be arrogant.” You said chuckling. “HyunSeung Oppa is a fashionista too~”

“True. So have you seen your album sales?"

"Aniyo. Wae?"

"Off the charts. I'm thinking your album is going to be an all kill."

"Aniyo. That won't happen. It's our first album for debut."

"Doesn't matter. I bet Fate will be one of the top contenders tomorrow."

"No. We're just starting. I highly doubt it will happen."

"And if it does?"

"I'll...I'll do something for you."

"Araso. Let's see what happens. See you then~" JunHyung said walking away as your stylist came over.

"Aish..." You muttered.

After getting ready at the salon, Fate piles in the car and drove off to YG Ent.

"Everyone, if you haven't noticed already, our leader's already asleep." Minki said moving the camera to show everyone you curled up in a ball, sleeping with the plush HyunSeung got you.

"Why is she sleeping, you ask?" Minjung asked.

"It's because little Rimi has been busy with college." Taehoon said.

"So she's been working herself to the limit...well, almost her limit. Only when she debuts she'll be reaching her limit." Minki said sighing.


Dun…Dun…Dun…~
Lol Do you like it?
I hope you do haha xD
Comment? Subscribe?
Don’t forget to vote please~