=^ω^=

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB3imNkJU8g [Did you watch the Korean one?]


~~ Recap ~~

To: Kitty Kwon.

Ne. I'm getting in my car now.
Tell Cho PD I'm going to make a stop really quick.
I'll see you soon. Annyeong~!

After sending the text, you immediately got in your car and drove off to Brand New Stardom.


[At Brand New Stardom.]

"Jaaaeeeee!!!!!!" Yukwon exclaimed spotting you and running over you with his arms spread out to hug you.

"Kwooooooon!!!!!!" You exclaimed back just as excited as he was opening your arms as he hugged you grinning.

"Shut up. You two are too noisy." Jaehyo grumbled.

"Aw...Somebody's a mister grumpy pants." You cooed as Yukwon kept hugging you. "Did someone take your Pikachu kigurumi?"

"Ne.."

"Kyung, give it back to him." You said looking over at Kyung who avoided your eyes the second you walked in.

"Mwoh? You took it?!" Jaehyo exclaimed.

"You better run now, Oppa." You told Kyung chuckling.

"You said you'd never tell!" Kyung complained.

"And you said you'd come and drink with me. But did that happen? Nooo~!" You pouted.

"I’m sorry! Just make him stop chasing me!" Kyung apologized.

"Then give it back to him." You said shaking your head.

"Fine!" Kyung said throwing Jaehyo's Pikachu kigurumi at him.

"Is Jiho in the producing/recording room?" You asked the guys.

"Yeah." They all answered.

"Araso. I'll be right back." You said moving away from Yukwon and out the door to go find Zico.

"Still like her?" Minhyuk asked Yukwon.

"Ne but there's two things stopping me." Yukwon admitted sighing.

"Which are?" Jaehyo asked.

"HyunSeung and..."

"The awkwardness after breaking up." Zico added walking in.

"Did you already see Jae?" Jaehyo asked.

"Yeah. She said she needs to talk to me after she talks to Cho PD." Zico said.

"So anyone know why she's here?" Kyung asked.

"Yeah." Zico, Taeil and Yukwon answered while the others said no.

"How do you guys know?" P.O asked.

"Cho PD talked about it to us." Taeil answered.

"What did he say?" Minhyuk asked.

"He'll come by and tell you guys." Zico said shrugging.

"Hint?" Block B asked.

"Nope~" Zico said grinning.

About half an hour later, you and Cho PD entered the room.

"Zico, go to the recording room with Jae." Cho PD ordered Zico.

"Ne, Hyung." Zico said giving you a piggyback ride.

"Hyung, Zico said you're going to talk to us about something." P.O said.

"Yeah. That's true. Taeil, Yukwon, you two can head to the recording room." Cho PD ordered them.

"Ne." The two said walking away.

"Anyways, Jae's here for business purposes and since you guys know her, she's here to be less stressed." Cho PD explained.

"Mwoh? What do you mean?" Kyung asked confused.

"She's signed a contract to be in Brand New Stardom as a soloist here. Her first album is going to feature you all so you should spend some more time with her and write your lines."

"Chincha?!" Block B exclaimed.

"Ne. Now, you guys should go meet with her and the others." Cho PD said walking out.

"Omona! Jaehye's going to be working with us!" Jaehyo and Kyung exclaimed grinning and jumping around.

"But for how long?" Minhyuk asked.

"Three years." You answered grinning, leaning on the doorframe.

"Jae!" They exclaimed tackling you.

"Yah. We have work do. Stop fooling around." Zico said smirking.

"Help me!" You exclaimed from under the pile of guys.

"Guys, get off of Jae before we have no one to work with." Taeil said.

"Kyung, did you just touch my chest?!" You yelled right after they all got off of you.

"Woah now." Yukwon said holding you back by your waist.

"Let me go! He touched me!" You growled.

"Yah. Don't make me kiss you." Yukwon said as you kept struggling.

"Jae... I think he's actually going to." Minhyuk warned you.

"Hmph. Fine." You pouted and stopped struggling.

"Aigo~! Kyopta!" Yukwon cooed pinching your cheek.

"Yah! Let go!" You whined.

"Aigo~! You're so cute!" Jaehyo cooed.

"Yah! Stop fawning over Jae and let's get to work." Zico said pulling you away from the guys and walking to the recording room.

"Komawo, Jiho." You thanked him grinning.

"Ne. Wanna get started?" He asked as you both entered the recording room.

"Yeah." You said taking the lyrics out.

"Let’s go over it first though."

"Yeah I know."

After many hours of going over lyrics and writing lyrics, you fell asleep on Yukwon's shoulder.

"Hey, guys. Tone it down. Jae's sleeping." Yukwon demanded.

"Let's take her home. It's already late." Kyung suggested.

"We don't know where her dorm is." Taeil mentioned.

"Yukwon do you know where her dorm is?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ne but let's just take her to our dorm. She needs all the rest she can since she'll be busy tomorrow and her dorm is farther than ours." Yukwon said carefully picking you up bridal style. "Jihoon, call Manager Hyung so he can drive us."

"Ne." P.O said taking his phone out.


[At Block B's dorm. Time - 6:30 a.m.]

"Ireona~" Block B cooed in a sing song voice. "Jaehye, Ireona~"

"Jiho, Jihoon, shut up..." You grumbled as Block B laughed at the maknaes.

"Jae, you have a tight schedule today for your comeback." Yukwon said shaking you.

"What time is it....?" You groggily grumbled.

"Six thirty. Your manager's here to pick you up and your car is already at the dorm." Zico said.

"Araso. Did Appa bring clothes for me?" You asked them sitting up.

"Yeah. Go wash up." Jaehyo said tossing you your bag.

After you changed and washed up, you walked out of the bathroom and to the guys.

"Guys, I'll see you when I have a chance. We still have to go over the songs and record." You told them.

"Ne. Annyeong, Jae!" Block B said.

"Don't work too hard, Jae. And make sure you get some sleep when you're done with your schedule." Yukwon told you.

"Ne, Umma~!" You teased.

"Yah!" He exclaimed about to grab you until you ran out of their dorm.

"Annyeong~!" You exclaimed before disappearing completely from view.

"Man, you are so whipped and she's not even yours." Zico said shaking his head.

"But she's oblivious." Yukwon said chuckling bitterly. "The only good thing is that we're friends no matter what."

"Friends with benefits." Kyung said grinning.

"Whatever." Yukwon said smiling.


[At YG Ent.]

"What's first on the list Oppa?" Minjung asked Taehoon.

"Molla. We have to wait until Jaehye is here." Taehoon said sighing.

"How was your day off then?" Minki asked.

"It was...eventful. That reminds me-"

"You should go tell Hyunseok Appa." You said cutting Taehoon off and walking into the practice studio. "Sorry for being late."

"Gwanchana. How was your day off?" Fate asked in unison.

"It was okay." You answered shrugging.

"And by okay you mean you worked." Taehoon said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. Pretty much. Now go talk to YG Appa so we can start practice when you get back." You ordered him.

"Ne." Taehoon said walking out.

"Why were you working yesterday, Noona?" Minki asked you.

"I was working on my solo debut." You said stretching.

"Solo? At YG?" Minjung asked.

"Aniyo. I'm going to be a soloist at Brand New Stardom." You said as the twins started to stretch too.

"Chincha? Why Brand New Stardom?" Minki asked.

"Hyunseok Appa said Cho PD Samchon offered so I took the offer and somehow President Hong from CUBE knew I wanted to be a soloist and offered too." You explained.

"So how are you and Yukwon?" Minjung asked.

"He still likes me but I just...can't like him back." You sighed. "I can only see him as a friend but I guess you can say we're friends with benefits."

"Until you're going out with HyunSeung that is." Minjung added chuckling.

"Don't bring that up." You sighed.

"Jae, Hyunseok wants to talk to you before we start practicing." Taehoon said walking in.

"Araso. Try to choreograph our song will you?" You told him before walking out.

As you were making your way to YG's office, you felt you phone vibrate in your pocket.

From: 귀여워 키티 ~

Jae, Cho PD Hyung said that he's going to stop by YG today.
I'm just telling you beforehand so you don't get worried.
I think it's something about your solo debut.
But don't worry! I'm sure it's nothing bad.
Block B says hi and we'll see you later~
Annyeong, My Cute Teddy Bear~ =^
ω^=

'Cat like grin much?' You thought smiling and replying back.

From: 귀여워 테디베어~

Araso! Thanks for telling me!
I'm on my way to Appa's office right now.
Tell Block B, I said hi back and I'll see them later too.
Uh....Annyeong, Cute Kitty Kwon~ ^^
P.S. Nice cat grin~
ㅋㅋㅋ

After you sent that text, you arrived at YG's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in, Jae." You heard Hyunseok say.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Samchon." You greeted Cho PD once you saw him.

"Annyeong, Jae." Cho PD greeted back.

"Jae, go sit down for a sec." Hyunseok Appa told you.

"Ne." You said closing the door behind you and sitting on one of the couches. "Samchon, what brings you here?"

"I'm sure Yukwon already told you." Cho PD said knowingly.

"True..." You muttered.

"The reason why he's here is because he needs to know your schedule and when you’re free so you can work on your solo debut without overworking yourself which you do often, am I right?" Hyunseok asked smirking.

"Ne. So does that mean I'm here because you want to run through my schedule to see if it's okay?" You asked.

"Exactly but first when do you want your solo debut to be?" He asked.

"January. A new start." You said smiling.

"Araso. So you'll have about two months for your debut."

"Do you want any other artists to work with you?" Cho PD asked.

"Ani. Block B is just fine. I think fans are starting to hate me since I'm working with too many people." You sighed.

"Jae, you better not do anything drastic during promos." Hyunseok warned you.

"I'm not making any promises, Appa. Let's just discuss what we need to. Fate needs to start working on the choreo for our comeback." You seriously said changing the topic.

"Araso." Hyunseok sighed.


Drastic eh? I wonder why she’s not making any promises…
Kekeke~ I bet you all are wondering what’s going to happen next :P
But you’re not gonna find out~ XD kekeke~
I hope you liked the chapter! :3
Comments? <3