Beast's Jang HyunSeung is Dating?!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0FvZGSzCo [Still loving~ :3 ^^ <3]


~~ Recap ~~

HyunSeung chuckled, tucked you in and said, "Goodbam, Jagiya."

"You're not gonna sleep here?" You asked yawning.

"Do you want me to?"

"Do you want to?"

"Are you really asking me that?"

"Ne. Wae?"

"No reason. Go to sleep, Jagi." HyunSeung said lying down next to you.

"Araso..." You mumbled snuggling up to him.


[Morning.]

"Jae, Ireona." Taehoon said nudging you.

...Silence...

"Jae, get your up." Taehoon said shaking you.

"Go away..." You grumbled pulling the covers over your head.

"Jae, don't make me get a bucket of ice cold water." He threatened you.

"Then you're the one who's going to replace my sheets." You grumbled back irritated.

"Fine then." He said walking out.

'Yay. More sleep.' You thought going back to sleep.

About half an hour later, Taehoon came back in your room and dumped a bucket full of ice cold water on you after he pulled the covers off of you.

"The !" You groaned sitting up. "I take it back. You’re cleaning my whole room instead of just replacing my sheets."

"That's fine. It's totally worth it." Taehoon grinned. "Now go get ready. We're meeting YG Hyungnim at YG Entertainment."

"In Japan?" You asked him yawning.

"Yeah. Now go get ready." Taehoon told you.

"Ne Oppa." You grumbled getting up and walking to the bathroom as he walked out of your room and closing the door behind him.

You grabbed your bag and went downstairs after you took a shower and changed so you could meet up with the rest of Fate.

"When are we leaving?" You asked sitting on the couch.

"An hour. You should go eat, Noona." Minki said.

"Nope. I'm sure YG Appa will be eating with us today." You said simply.

"M-Mwoh?! Wae?!" Fate whined.

"It's around noon right now, right?" You asked them.

"Yeah, why?" Minjung asked not looking up from her phone.

"One, YG Appa is going to ask us to eat with him and two, are you two dating yet?"

"U-Unnie!" Minjung stuttered blushing.

"What? You both know you like each other. You even slept next to him last night." You said rolling your eyes.

"How did you know?!/What?!" Minjung and Minki exclaimed.

"Minjung, she's always going to check up on you until you and KiKwang start dating." Taehoon said chuckling.

"YOU SLEPT WITH HYUNG?!" Minki snapped.

"I'll talk to him." You said pulling Minki away to the kitchen.

"He slept with my baby sister!" Minki complained.

"They didn't actually do it. They just slept next to each other." You clarified for him.

"Oh... But still! My baby sister has KiKwang germs on her!" He whined.

"Would you like HyoJung germs on you? I can call her to meet up with us when we get back to Korea." You told him.

"Noona, Shikuro." Minki grumbled blushing.

"Are you still mad?"

"Ani. I'm calm."

"Good. Let's go back to the other two." You said walking back to the living room with Minki following. "By the way, have you eaten already?"

"Andwae. Not yet."

"Mmkay." You said sitting back down on the couch as soon as your phone rang. "Yoboseyo?"

"Ah. Jaehye, would you and Fate like to have lunch with me? I wanted to discuss something with you all." Hyunseok Appa told you.

"Araso. Where should we meet?"

"Let's meet at Crown Restaurant so we can all eat together."

"Ne~ I'll go tell the others. What time?"

"Now would be good but knowing you're in Osaka-"

"Aniyo. We're in Tokyo right now actually."

"You got another house there?" He said dumbfounded.

"Yeah. Osaka was supposed to be temporary."

He chuckled and said, "Araso. Then we can meet up now."

"Araso. Food's my treat. I'll go tell the others now."

"Ne." He said hanging up.

"Guys, Kaja. Hyunseok Appa is waiting for us." You said getting up and putting your phone in your pocket.

"No bag today?" Taehoon asked.

"Mm. Wae?" You asked walking up to the door and grabbing your keys.

"How would you treat us without your wallet?" Minki asked.

"I have it. Now let's go. I'm hungry~" You said walking out the door with Fate following you to the car.


[At the Restaurant.]

"Appa! Annyeong~" You greeted Hyunseok happily at the front of the restaurant.

"Annyeong, Jae, Fate. How are you all doing?" Hyunseok asked.

"Great! Fine. Okay." You all answered.

"That's good. Let's go eat. You're treating still right?" Hyunseok asked you.

"Ne. Kaja." You said leading everyone in.

Once you all sat down and said your orders, Hyunseok thought it was time to talk to about why he called you all out.

"Jaehye.." Hyunseok started.

"Ne, Appa?" You responded looking at him.

"I need you to do me a huge favor."

"Which is?"

"I need you to record a duet album with Nam Woohyun."

"Of Infinite?" You asked surprised with a jawdropped Taehoon.

"Ne. Is there something wrong?" Hyunseok asked. "Taehyuk, close your mouth."

"A-Aniyo." You answered stuttering. 'No way! Duet album with NamStar y Abs Woohyun!'

"So do you agree?" Hyunseok asked you.

"Ne! I do!" You exclaimed grinning.

"Good because you're going to have to start recording when you get back." Hyunseok said smiling. "As for the rest of Fate, you each have something to do when you all get back."

"And that is what Hyungnim?" Taehoon asked.

"You are going to star in a drama." Hyunseok told Taehoon before turning to Minki and saying, "And you are going to go on variety shows."

"And me Ahjussi?" Minjung asked innocently.

"Yah...Not Ahjussi. Either Samchon or Abeoji." Hyunseok said chuckling. "And you're going to be going on Immortal Song 2."

"Isn't Woohyun going to be on that too?" You asked thinking.

"Do you like Woohyun-ssi, Jae?" Hyunseok asked smirking at you.

"A-Aniyo." You stuttered. 'That's a lie. He's pretty cute but I have HyunSeungie Oppa.'

"That's a shame. You two would be a good couple then again I don't mind you being with Block B's Yukwon either." Hyunseok said sighing.

"Appa, what show is Oppa going on?" You asked.

"Ah. He's going to go on a drama called Poseidon. Apparently he's going to be a main character named Kim SunWoo."

"Good luck, Oppa~" You said chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah." Taehoon said ruffling your hair.

"Oh! Jae, another thing. Have you seen your real birth certificate?" Hyunseok asked you.

"Ani, wae?" You asked him confused.

"Your parents only told you your real name?"

"Ne." You answered nodding. "Wae?"

"You're born in 1992." He told you taking out a sheet of paper.

"M-Mwoh?" You stuttered surprised.

"Here. It's proof from the hospital." Hyunseok said showing you the certificate.

"Cool. Your birthday is the same day." Taehoon said looking at the certificate.

"So I'm just two years younger?" You murmured.

"You looked younger anyways." Taehoon joked.

"Omo! That means Jae's Fate's maknae!" Minki and Minjung exclaimed.

"But that doesn't mean she's not the leader." Hyunseok interrupted. "You still have to treat her with respect."

"Ne, Hyungnim/Abeoji." The twins said.

"Should we put our official profiles up now?" You asked.

"Ah right. You four haven't done that yet huh?"

"More like you haven't Appa." You answered chuckling.

"Do you want to do that when you get back?"

"Ne. I'll do it for all the members." You answered.

"Araso." Hyunseok said nodding in agreement.

After talking for a while longer, the food arrived and everyone started eating and messing around. But once everyone finished eating Hyunseok said he had to leave because he had some work to do. With that, you paid as Fate and Hyunseok parted ways.

"Jae, what are we going to do now?" Taehoon asked you while Minki was messing with his phone.

"Well, we have a couple hours before Beast's concert starts so I guess we can just walk around for now." You said shrugging.

"You have tickets to Beast's concert?!" Minjung exclaimed excited.

"Ne. HyunSeung Oppa gave them to me."

"Speaking of Hyung...Noona, I know you told me to tell you the truth and all but...the truth hurts and so does this..." Minki said afraid of your reaction, showing you his phone.


Beast's Jang HyunSeung is dating?!

Beast's Japanese fans, J-B2UTY, spotted Beast's Jang HyunSeung and Japanese model Yumi Sugimoto lip-locking in a park. Pictures prove that they might be dating.

{Insert Paparazzi Pictures Here}

Some fans are devastated by the news of HyunSeung dating.

They even said, "HyunSeung Oppa~! Waeyo?"

"Oppa! You should be with someone better!"

And many other comments on the picture.


"When was this?" You asked.

"Around two days ago I think." Minki said looking for the date.

"Delightful." You said emotionlessly. "You guys go ahead to the concert tonight. I have something to do. Komawo Minki for telling me instead of hiding it."

"Where are you going?" Taehoon asked concerned as you started to walk away.

"I'm going to talk to Hyunseok Appa."

"Wait. Tell Hyungnim to get us tickets to China please. I don't think I can last in Japan right now."

"Oh! Can we go tonight?" Minki asked excitedly.

"I'll see what I can do. But listen to Taehoon, araso?" You told him slightly smiling.

"Ne, Noona!" Minki said grinning.

"You're still going to call me Noona?" You asked surprised.

"Ne. You act like a Noona anyways." Minki said.

"Komawo. Now go and head over to the arena. Minjungie, watch over them."

"Ne, Unnie." Minjung said smiling.

"Well, I'm gonna go now. Take care, ne?" You said walking off, waving.

Once you were far from them, you took your phone out and called Hyunseok.

"Yoboseyo?" Hyunseok answered.

"Appa, do you think you can book a flight back to Korea for me? I want to get a head start on the recording with Woohyun-ssi." You told him.

"Sure. Only you or Fate too?"

"Just me. I want Fate to take a break."

"Araso. When do you want to leave?"

"Tonight will be good."

"Oh. It works out then. I'm leaving tonight also meaning you can just fly back with me."

"Araso. What time is the flight?"

"Around seven. I'll come get you around six."

"Ne. I'll text you the address then.

"Araso. Sta-"

"Oh! And before I forget. Can you get tickets for the rest of Fate for China using my money?"

"Ah Ne. So when are you going to donate?"

"I was thinking to do it tomorrow. Wae?"

"Just wondering. Now go start packing."

"Ne, Appa. Annyeong."

"Annyeong." He said hanging up.

To: Fluffy Hyuk Oppa~

Hyuk, did you and the twins make a Twitter?

To: Silky Jae Aegi~

Aniyo. Well, I didn't. The twins did though.
Mina did when we released the first mini.
Mino made one when we released the second mini.
And I'm planning to make on for the third mini.

To: Fluffy Hyuk Oppa~

Araso. Tell the twins I'm making my way to Korea tonight.
I'm going to have a head start in working on the duet album.
Oh. And tell HyunSeung we're over. I want nothing to deal with him.

To: Silky Jae Aegi~

Are you sure you wanna do that?
You can always confront him about it and mend things together.
You need to stop running away.

To: Fluffy Hyuk Oppa~

Mian Oppa but the faces were clear.
They were practically each other’s faces off.
And you know that's the only thing I can do. I need to straighten out my thoughts anyways.
So I'm going back to Korea and that's final.
But when you all get back from China and Thailand, we're going to work on the third mini.
Oh! And Hyunseok Appa is getting the tickets right now.
I'll leave them on the counter in the house.
Do. Not. Forget. Ara?

To: Silky Jae Aegi~

Araso...I'll see you in a month then...

To: Fluffy Hyuk Oppa~

Ne. Mianhae Oppa...
Tell the twins I'm sorry too. :/
Annyeong...

To: Silky Jae Aegi~

When we come back, I want to see you happy again.
I want to see your normal self again, Araso?

To: Fluffy Hyuk Oppa~

Ne! Will do! ^^

To: Silky Jae Aegi~

Good. Annyeong.


Asdfghjkl; I don’t know what I’m writing anymore :P
I hope you still support this story though XD
Mm…I’ll try to update again tomorrow~ :3
Saranghaeyo~ and I hope you comment~
Annyeong~ ^^